Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,716 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? (25080 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2021
I could remember in 2017 when a now Ex babe graciously wrapped an Agege bread beautifully and garnished it with a plastic rose flower.

I opened it with a little excitement thinking it was a designers cotton fabric as I felt it as soft ... but got the biggest shock when I opened it !

didnt know if to get angry or laugh... l laugh though and loved the eccentric idea of it.grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Ahmback(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
lalasticlala
what's for

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Ahmback:
what's for
Fp
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Ahmback(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Fp
just like that.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Bola146(f): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
God bless the guy where he is now, he gave me a new phone then.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Reex12(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Raw anal sex and her virginity aside that nothing so spectacular and you can't blame them because that is the highest they can offer in return...

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 13, 2021
I got a hug and a kiss on the forehead
That's the only thing I ever got for Valentine's day

This happened 6 years ago �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ahmback:
just like that.

yea. I am not begging... and i dont have to call his name for him to do his fvcking job... I am giving seun contents...

seun sits at home and drinks wine and chew off grilled chicken... and Nairaland users use their precious time to brainstorm on what to write that'll make FP.

fvck that shit

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
kelvinrhs:
I got a hug and a kiss on the forehead
That's the only thing I ever got for Valentine's day

This happened 6 years ago �
hehehe... u probably wanted the cookiegrin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
hehehe... u probably wanted the cookiegrin

Na we were friends and I just jokingly asked what was she going to give me for Valentine's day

Then she hugged me and kissed my sweaty head back then �

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Na we were friends and I just jokingly asked what was she going to give me for Valentine's day

Then she hugged me and kissed my sweaty head back then �
u fvcked up if u didnt burst the hymengrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by paulolee(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
mine was when ronke gifted me two small indomie noodles...I was so pissed off when I unboxed d package bcox she was smiling n especting me to rush her with excitement..
she said she went tru alot to buy n package dt stuff, wetin pain me pass b say she no add eggs n onions..

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
u fvcked up if u didnt burst the hymengrin

HaqHaqHaq I no get place of my own back then so he no fit work

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Xenry: 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bola146:
God bless the guy where he is now, he gave me a new phone then.
Care to share about how it ended? tongue

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
kelvinrhs:

HaqHaqHaq I no get place of my own back then so he no fit work
there is a quickie called standing fvck... withing nano sec u're done... u dont even need a room to burst her open ! ask xenrygrin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Xenry: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
there is a quickie called standing fvck... withing nano sec u're done... u dont even need a room to burst her open ! ask xenrygrin
Make una no ask me anything abeg. tongue U no knw say I still be virgin? wink
Okay!
Still, no fúck will be given to that guy! tongue

10 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Omó see Xenry O ! Xenry na don baba J for that level nahgrin

even uncle joeferrari confam am !
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:

Omoooooooooooo how you wan take enter heaven laikdis

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mandela27: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
undecided The gifts I've had in the past is not worth talking about
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mandela27: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
kelvinrhs:

Omoooooooooooo how you wan take enter heaven laikdis
Badradio don wash hand patapata comot for heavenly race na my guy I know am

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Okay!
Still, no fúck will be given to that guy! tongue
MrDigital how u see am? shey Xenry talk true?grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mandela27:
Oga talk na make we laugh small;Ď

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mandela27:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Xenry: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Omó see Xenry O ! Xenry u na don baba J for that level nahgrin
Lol grin.
Well, Val no concern me at all. I even told my girl make she no disturb me that day—na me and the Boys go go flexing.
I don tire for that gender, she don dey vex for me already, but if she like make she park n go, it doesn't cost much to get a new one. tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mandela27:
Badradio don wash hand patapata comot for heavenly race na my guy I know am
hehehe... which heaven?grin

even livingchrist no wan go heaven sef talkless about me
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol grin.
Well, Val no concern me at all. I even told my girl make she no disturb me that day—na me and the Boys go go flexing.
I don tire for that gender, she don dey vex for me already, but if she like make she park n go, it doesn't cost much to get a new one. tongue
really? borrow me ur babe nah... after val I go return amgrin

tell ur babe make she come disturb BadRadiogrin

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Bola146(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Care to share about how it ended? tongue
Genotype sad AS AS

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bola146:

Genotype sad AS AS
hope u both had energetic sex B4 parting ways?grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360 dey observe Xenrygrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Mandela27: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
A girl once bought me 600naira face cap but the one wey pain me pass na 2019 wey my babe tha year buy only one boxer for me omoh I no fii forget those things na make I no fit date broke girl again

Meanwhile I never fail to buy them teddy bear and rose flowers plus compulsory outing wey go cost me 10 to 15k some times,this year dia fada thank God say I don swallow the Redpills wey dey make man wise

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Left Her Boyfriend After I Sent Her These Hot Photos Of Mine. (photos) / Nairaland Association Of Playboys [NAP] / Reasons Why I Dislike Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.