Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? (25150 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by yimnansunny: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Boxer, singlet, tie, socks
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Coldie(m): 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
If u receive boxers and singlet from your babe that means u are dirty

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Harrynight(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
cheesy

I got a packet of NOSEMASK and Condom today!

I SHOCKED!
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by PotatoSalad(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
I don't receive gifts. Managed to ask someone why. They said I don't need them cos I can afford them.
Since then, we move.
I no dey give. I no wan receive.
Kitchen is loaded, tomorrow I'll prepare a tasty meal and spoil me with drinks and video games all day.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by mulero23: 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
You write well... Keep it up.
BadRadio:
I could remember in 2017 when a now Ex babe graciously wrapped an Agege bread beautifully and garnished it with a plastic rose flower.

I opened it with a little excitement thinking it was a designers cotton fabric as I felt it as soft ... but got the biggest shock when I opened it !

didnt know if to get angry or laugh... l laugh though and loved the eccentric idea of it.grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Theboss100(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bola146:
God bless the guy where he is now, he gave me a new phone then.
So you dumped him.
Mosdii pls come here . I don't know what's wrong with Nigerian girls of this present generation.
What do you have to say

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Funkeshuga(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
I have never received nor give, val is for babies. I celebrate love everyday with my woman
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by BigSarah(f): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
It was a Biro, a black Biro Year 3 university of Lagos , I wouldn't say it was embarrassing or shocking... Rather surprising because I was expecting an eraser

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
What would have been the most embarrassing was flowers my girl then got for me in 2017 grin

I Thank God I did not go to school that day grin grin grin...

she got angry and threw them away grin

Spent the whole evening begging her to forgive me.

When all these people go understand say we Nigerians no the value some kind things.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by neonly: 9:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lost count plenty fish wan make I hook them
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing.

I kinda don't really know what val is.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Godpikin4real(f): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mine was a very dirty slap 15yrs ago as an undergraduate when I told him I waz no longer interested.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by ibawon(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Garri wrapped in gift paper while I was in SS1

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by sageb: 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
mosdii should come and share his experience. Zzor come and tell us your own story.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tookool(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
I dey, how ur side?
I good. Do you know me in person?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by onyenatruchi: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Valentine is meaningless to us. Only our females are interested in valentine undecided

4 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
sageb:
mosdii should come and share his experience.
Zzor come and tell us your own story.
mosdii doesn't exist anymore, the street urchin is on permanent ban

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by deavicky(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
I got a flower and a perfume which i suspected was given to her by another nigga.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by RexTramadol1: 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Baba na slap
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by timisquare82(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nobody has gifted me anything on valentine day uptill today.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Ugandatales: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sex is the most shocking gift I have ever gotten on a Val's day.

I had been on the girl's case for a long time, and then she decided to finally come see me that day. I am not a big Valentine's day fan, so I didn't know it wasn't even Val's day till I was talking to my friend on the phone later that day and I mentioned I had a guest with me, then he said I was enjoying my valentine. I was like, "oh."
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Ugandatales: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Mine was a very dirty slap 15yrs ago as an undergraduate when I told him I waz no longer interested.

Lol! Sorry...why did you tell him that on Val's day?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Reex12:
Raw anal sex and her virginity aside that nothing so spectacular and you can't blame them because that is the highest they can offer..

That's not the highest they can offer. Naija men have the lowest standard in the world. Blame yourself for settling for less

2 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by izubext007: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
wild pussy
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by ReneJay(f): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Assuming i wan celebrate this val,how many i go celebrate an with.
SMH shocked
Tranquillity360:
Assuming i wan celebrate this val,how many i go celebrate an with.
SMH
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by chinwezdasilva: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Reex12:
Raw anal sex and her virginity aside that nothing so spectacular and you can't blame them because that is the highest they can offer..
you are a gay
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by chinwezdasilva: 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Reex12:
you are a gay # men una Dey craze
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tookool:
I good. Do you know me in person?
suregrin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by naijadrivablog: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
A Rolls Royce Phantom LWB 2021.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by naijadrivablog: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
yea. I am not begging... and i dont have to call his name for him to do his fvcking job... I am giving seun contents...

seun sits at home and drinks wine and chew off grilled chicken... and Nairaland users use their precious time to brainstorm on what to write that'll make FP.

fvck that shit

Sabi boy. But you see, that is the idea of creating a business where "workers" think they are part of it (they own it).

Seun do go PLC make I buy shares. Na then I go de create content back to back.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by wisdomclay(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bola146:
God bless the guy where he is now, he gave me a new phone then.
You are wicked
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
My girl bought handkerchief for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / 6 Types Of Women During Sex...ladies Which Is Yours?? / 7 Ways To Test True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.