Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? (25142 Views)

Valentine's Day: What Is The Most Shocking Gift You Have Ever Received Or Given? / Guys, What's The Most Brutal Rejection You Have Ever Received From A Lady? / Ladies What's The Most Expensive Gift You've Ever Received From A Male? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by wisdomclay(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Today is my birthday and I got an apple from somelady like that

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
My girl bought handkerchief for me

That's because she knows atilogwu dance is your favourite dance steps. grin

6 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
naijadrivablog:

Sabi boy. But you see, that is the idea of creating a business where "workers" think they are part of it (they own it).

Seun do go PLC make I buy shares. Na then I go de create content back to back.
lol
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Munzy14(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
there is a quickie called standing fvck... withing nano sec u're done... u dont even need a room to burst her open ! ask xenrygrin
You are corrupting him...grin
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nothing o
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Munzy14(m): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
really? borrow me ur babe nah... after val I go return amgrin

tell ur babe make she come disturb BadRadiogrin

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Casham: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Harrynight:
cheesy

I got a packet of NOSEMASK and Condom today!

I SHOCKED!
O boy! If girl give you condom on val eve, That mean say match go dey tomorrow be that. That girl get bad plans for you; better run for your life.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Folarxn:

grin grin

Ewooo my ribs..

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by jojothaiv(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
yea. I am not begging... and i dont have to call his name for him to do his fvcking job... I am giving seun contents...

seun sits at home and drinks wine and chew off grilled chicken... and Nairaland users use their precious time to brainstorm on what to write that'll make FP.

fvck that shit
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by jojothaiv(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Xenry:
Lol grin.
Well, Val no concern me at all. I even told my girl make she no disturb me that day—na me and the Boys go go flexing.
I don tire for that gender, she don dey vex for me already, but if she like make she park n go, it doesn't cost much to get a new one. tongue
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by jojothaiv(m): 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bodyodour:
Actually, I pranked and disgraced the girl I gave a val gift to . I brought a new pack of phone, put a big stone inside and gave to her in public,in front of my class mates. She was so happy and excited as she was opening it but it turned to tears immediately she saw whats was inside it. Everyone started laughing and She was so embarrassed. She brought out the big stone to hit me but I ran for my dear life.

Before you bash me, know that this girl rejected me but she was willing to accept my val gift. Idiot girls undecided
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by jojothaiv(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
PotatoSalad:
I don't receive gifts. Managed to ask someone why. They said I don't need them cos I can afford them.
Since then, we move.
I no dey give. I no wan receive.
Kitchen is loaded, tomorrow I'll prepare a tasty meal and spoil me with drinks and video games all day.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by joeferrari(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Omó see Xenry O ! Xenry na don baba J for that level nahgrin

Abeg ooo wetin I confirm xenry

even uncle joeferrari confam am !
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Infoay: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Reex12:
Raw anal sex and her virginity aside that nothing so spectacular and you can't blame them because that is the highest they can offer..

Imagine!
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by baralatie(m): 10:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
yimnansunny:
Boxer, singlet, tie, socks
she like you o
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by mkpurumma090(f): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
I normally take myself out... wink wink #coldstone

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Sniper101(m): 11:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Last time I got a Valentine gift was abt 6yrs ago
...a love frame and a flower

I've never been single from then till now o
But yet, no gifts
Meanwhile, I always give Dem gifts

Na why I kuku dun sign am say dis year own
Tomorrow, any of Dem wey come around
Or wey I go visit
...NO GIFT for Dem
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Sniper101:
Last time I got a Valentine gift was abt 6yrs ago
...a love frame and a flower

I've never been single from then till now o
But yet, no gifts
Meanwhile, I always give Dem gifts

Na why I kuku dun sign am say dis year own
Tomorrow, any of Dem wey come around
Or wey I go visit
...NO GIFT for Dem
Then ur babes dont value or love you that much
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Sniper101(m): 1:07am On Feb 14, 2021
SweetCunt97:
Then ur babes dont value or love you that much

ABI undecided

maybe cos they're convinced the feeling is mutual
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Chuzoetoh(m): 2:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Folarxn:

hahaha
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by tosaino95(m): 2:21am On Feb 14, 2021
kelvinrhs:
I got a hug and a kiss on the forehead
That's the only thing I ever got for Valentine's day

This happened 6 years ago �
shocked
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by ussv: 4:54am On Feb 14, 2021
None !!!
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:05am On Feb 14, 2021
A PIX OF HER VIRGIN P U S S Y ON VALS DAY 2018 AND A QUESTION THAT GOES LIKE, would you take this and love me FOREVER ? her DAD was my pastor then。
I WAS SHOCKED
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Tookool(m): 5:15am On Feb 14, 2021
BadRadio:
suregrin
Oya pm me na ...Frankie?

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by zexy2030(m): 5:24am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
A PIX OF HER VIRGIN P U S S Y ON VALS DAY 2018 AND A QUESTION THAT GOES LIKE, would you take this and love me FOREVER ? her DAD was my pastor then。
I WAS SHOCKED
Did u do it?
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:25am On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:
Did u do it?
i didnt coz her dad resoects me
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by zexy2030(m): 5:40am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:

i didnt coz her dad resoects me
Wawu, I'm currently dating a virgin girl. How did both of u satisfy ur urges.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:41am On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:

Wawu, I'm currently dating a virgin girl. How did both of u satisfy ur urges.
tell me urs first
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by zexy2030(m): 5:44am On Feb 14, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
tell me urs first
Just kisses o, buh I don tire
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Johntemmy(m): 5:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Gold cir***
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Bola146:
God bless the guy where he is now, he gave me a new phone then.

And you dumped him and jumped to another guy later.
Re: What's The Most Expensive, Shocking Or Embarrassing Val Gift You Ever Received? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:07am On Feb 14, 2021
zexy2030:
Just kisses o, buh I don tire
how old are you both ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Take On Young Ladies Buying Condoms In Supermarkets / Ok / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.