Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,216 members, 7,842,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) (52839 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / Tony Elumelu 'the Chairman Of UBA' Buying Roasted Corn On Lagos High Way(photos) / Akwa Ibom Governor Pictured Buying Roasted Corn And Pears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Whada:

Exactly. I don't know why there's a photographer to capture the hypocritical moment.

A governor of the state always has Media rep, photographer, etc with him all the time.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by GamalNasser: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tommorow Lagos Task force willl still sieze her property

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Who caught him on camera?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
So.....................??
Please don't distract us.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lagosians ehn!... Which governor una even like sef? grin grin grin grin

Tinubu mba!

Fashola mba!

Ambode mba!

Now.... Sanwo-Olu..... mba!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Who even voted them into office ? ? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
criuze:
Na turn around for the woman

How?!! She gets to receive a government contract or appointment?!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ipobarethieves: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
sad
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Stage work, if not what's the man on suite doing at the back of the woman, Trying to imitate uncle fashola. Omo na lie joor, Evil people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
I like him
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ihateniggov1: 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Why are you just bitter...that is not good for your health and happiness

Shut up and stop being hypocritical. angry

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Whada:

Exactly. I don't know why there's a photographer to capture the hypocritical moment.

Were you expecting him to drive himself there and casually stroll up to her like any other citizen?!!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Murderer
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by capitalzero: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Why are you just bitter...that is not good for your health and happiness

He is not bitter. He spoke the truth. Police cannot confront thugs from mushin to Obalende to Ajegunle. Lagos will be burnt to ground zero. But soft targets, police and state government would be doing show of force.
That is pure definition of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
leksite120:
No be bad thing now, even if I become president today, I'll still go and buy booli from mummy twins. It's till I die

We know people like you, na ordinary councillor you go chop wey we no go fit breathe again like George Floyd, let alone governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Honor10: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
[s][/s]I am bitter because they're oppressing us,

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

I am bitter because you are not sound enough to comprehend the truth.

Have a lovely day.[s][/s]

Stop spitting all over the thread, keep shvt

I will take u serious, when u start spewing this gibberish against wike ur god, Wike was killing ibo few months ago, where were u? Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thieves. They have started this their side show.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Maybe that boli seller's shop was among others that sanwo olu demolished.,But here is he pretending to be a good man.It's not that he will eat the boli O.Na Throway he go throway am.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-lagos-gov-spotted-buying-roasted-plantain

Save your change, you will need plenty of it in 2 years time
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by dayleke: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
agbitaj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZIbOkCfiU

This is overkill now...

When dem no be animals...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lori iro

Very stingy man. He only boughted for himself, he didn’t bought for his security details and driver
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by ceragon123: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
The Pontus Governor himself! This man cannot do anything without pointing. He points like Pharaoh.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by FastLane25(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
wetin come concern una now.. so e no be human being..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Niceman4u(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Pontius Pilate buying bole for the cameras.
They shud ve shown us where he was eating eba and ewedu soup with the boys in Iya Ramotu shop.
These are the kind of things they use to deceive their gullible supporters like that incurable deranged fellow called Barbecue maker or wat is his name.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by CaptainFM1: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Buying roasted plantain from a woman that did not cover her face. He will get Covid-21 now and stay off work for another 2weeks of public service.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lurbish ..., scam
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Honor10:

Stop spitting all over the thread, keep shvt

He hasn't said anything wrong or bad... Besides, it's his right to express his feelings about his own nation. You have no right whatsoever to hush him.

It is no one's fault that the truth hurts your feelings.

Let the man pour out his soul! He has earned the right.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Whada:

Because they are natural-born hypocrites
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by uvie66: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Were you expecting him to drive himself there and casually stroll up to her like any other citizen?!!
I don't know ooo,..... he is Governor for crying loud.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by felzokugo(m): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am bitter because they're oppressing us,

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

I am bitter because you are not sound enough to comprehend the truth.

Have a lovely day.
Bros...this one Loud! because je's not sound enorf to comprehend! Choi!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Cutehector(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
He is busy arresting lagosians while idiots are here praising him for buying bole..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / True Ethnic Origins Of Nigeria’s Past Presidents And Heads Of State / Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.