Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,244 members, 7,842,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) (52840 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) / Tony Elumelu 'the Chairman Of UBA' Buying Roasted Corn On Lagos High Way(photos) / Akwa Ibom Governor Pictured Buying Roasted Corn And Pears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
Another foolish stunt to dose off the leki present saga. Stupid proxy governor.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
CaptainFM1:
Buying roasted plantain from a woman that did not cover her face. He will get Covid-21 now and stay off work for another 2weeks of public service.

You actually believe he and his fellow governors truly got infected the last time?!! Issokay!!! grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by gozie4naira(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
so who's the photographer?
na arangey
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Reuben700: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
I am bitter because they're oppressing us,

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

I am bitter because you are not sound enough to comprehend the truth.

Have a lovely day.
I respect you sir

3 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Futureyahooboi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ijustdey:

https://dailytrust.com/photos-lagos-gov-spotted-buying-roasted-plantain

This life is so funny and table turns.... The same man that is busy arresting road side traders and yet patronize same traders... In life becareful the finger you bit.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by blamingthedevil: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ihateniggov1:

Shut up and stop being hypocritical. angry
Who is this uncircumcised philistine?

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by wyqay: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
....And a photographer was on standby to capture the gross hypocrisy.

From the stolen funds, he and Bola Ahmed Tinubu equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters today, then comes to the street of Lagos to buy roasted plantain and act as if nothing happened.

Your time is coming Sanwo Olu.

, Governor moves with media crew always.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Oga Sanwo Olu dey catch cruise grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by elmessiahs(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
bole na ph na Im get am...trickish governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
wyqay:
, Governor moves with media crew always.
Is that how the PM of UK, Netherlands and other developing Nations move with media crew?

Go and learn more about good governance from Paul Kagame of Rwanda and come back to erase this statement bro.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
adontcare:
Good. Man must eat
Yes o.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Honor10: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

He hasn't said anything wrong or bad... Besides, it's his right to express his feelings about his own nation. You have no right whatsoever to hush him.

It is no one's fault that the truth hurts your feelings.

Let the man pour out his soul! He has earned the right.

That guy is a hypocrite, if it is the useless Wike in his state, the f00l will be praising him.

He that must comes into equity, must comes with Clean hands

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wow.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by vikiphy89(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Why are you just bitter...that is not good for your health and happiness
Tomorrow nah, u go dey blame devil for ur misfortune

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by heniford2: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

I am bitter because people like you are too scared to tell your oppressors in the face that enough is enough.

I am bitter because people like you see evil and keep quiet because it has not reached your doorstep.

I am bitter because we deserve a better Lagos and Nigeria, but people like you choose to sing the praises of leaders who Dehumanize peaceful protesters.

I am bitter because the marauding Fulani herdsmen are now having a swell time in the SW and other region but Tinubu and Buhari choose to remain quiet.

I am bitter because we just buried a 19yrs young lad at Ohafia, Abia State because of the Impunity of the Police force.

I am bitter because the Ex COAS is suppose to be cooling off at Kirikiri for crimes against humanity and not given an appointment as a non career ambassador.

Have a lovely day.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Hezmatosky: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

From the stolen funds, he and Bola Ahmed Tinubu equipped the Police with quality armory and they were armed to the teeth this time to Dehumanized and possibly slaughter unarmed protesters today, then comes to the street of Lagos to buy roasted plantain and act as if nothing happened.

God will not let you work in vain to the extent that you can not even aford a roasted plantain. If that's your wish

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Honor10:

That guy is a hypocrite, if it is the useless Wike in his state, the f00l will be praising him.

He that must comes into equity, must comes with Clean hands

Really?!! Then shame on him!... Still, he made good points above. Our leaders must do better!!! This is a democracy.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Good one
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Tulsaguy: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yeye house boy. Baba were de disguise like say e love the poor masses.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by zudozz: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mtcheeeew!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Jaqenhghar: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dem no stone am?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by boxypane(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

Have a lovely day.
I been think say the maroon go reply your quote ni. Make I give him and e generation a piece of my thought.
So unfortunate though. And a youth like that still exist.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by moufan: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
hahaha, very incompetent governor
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by therajah: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
criuze:
Na turn around for the woman
Turn around? Someone that would still price the plantain. You never know all these guys o!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:

Cho choo choo choo choo...... Celebrities you hail and entrepreneurs do this same thing by the numbers. So why is his giving you troubles.....we all know that nothing is free even is free town. just hail the governor and move on!!

In fact l, where are you from sef
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by LaReinaa(f): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
God will punish this wicked man for me. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by kennyamusan(m): 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
They have started with their usual trademark , soon they would start buying roasted corn of fish up and Dan. Buhari , Oshiomole , Tinubu , Obaseki , etc did more but what happens after , u become as useless like a used condom
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Cho choo choo choo choo...... Celebrities you hail and entrepreneurs do this same thing by the numbers. So why is his giving you troubles.....we all know that nothing is free even is free town. just hail the governor and move on!!

In fact l, where are you from sef
I should "Hail" my Oppressor and move on?

Indeed, retardedness is bad that it causes comprehension disorder.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Why are you just bitter...that is not good for your health and happiness

please define bitterness cos I dont seem to understand
he hasn't called him names, he only defined the situation
so please elaborate his bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
I should "Hail" my Oppressor and move on?

Indeed, retardedness is bad that it causes comprehension disorder.
Your getting it all wrong, hail it that context doesn't mean you should lick his ass like you would if given a chance to meet him!!!!

Instead, acknowledge him as he buys from the woman!!! Shikenan!!!

Say No to selective criticism!!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) by Buharidgeneral: 10:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
... Lori iro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.