Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,523 members, 7,865,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" (30337 Views)

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / Congratulations To President Atiku Abubakar, Nigerians Have Decided! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by moscobabs(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Olutozn54(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
He never comment on fullani herdsmen ooo. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
I voted for Apc normally e no supposed better for me

Yes, Amen

I have corrected it for you
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by BOLLDD: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
H
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Grace001: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
wenner243:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

How business ? Hope you don see customer ?

Customer is hard to see this days.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by mrgbenga1: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
There is freedom of speech, but I cannot guarantee freedom after speech.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by naijadrivablog: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Speaks or campaigns
He will do worse too. No be una again

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mr men if you like contest for the next election

We are not voting for you

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crimrburster:
Thiz man would be a better president.

You're gullible and vulnerable.

Stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mr man if you like contest for the next election

We are not voting for you

We don soro soke

Thanks
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Omoslim26: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
ok we don hear
but still on still you no go smell the presidency chair
thief ole onyeoshi barawo danboroba

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Neowanskywalker: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If you vote for Apc normally e no supposed better for you
Laughing . . .
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
Politicians are opportunists, abubakir dey talk as if na him naim like masses pass. All this na for his own personal ambition for 2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
cry

Though all of you are birds of same feather, but we for at least manage this Atiku small.. undecided
He isn't better than the others... At least,he was part of the corrupt system that brought this present predicament we've right now in this country..
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by doxijaw: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Another crooked politician speaks grin

Liars lieing to liars grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Abdulganiyualiy: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] please stop bringing your selfish interest into this, what's peaceful protect
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1360596677296607235?s=19
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by whoelse1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
ratiken:
Nigerian government only understand extreme violence.

If this toll plaza was in Niger delta, it will have been ridden with explosives saving everyone all these drama

I swear down... �‍♂️
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by stealmatic(m): 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crimrburster:
in your dream

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Mexyz(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
ratiken:
Nigerian government only understand extreme violence.

If this toll plaza was in Niger delta, it will have been ridden with explosives saving everyone all these drama
You just spoke my mind...
Peaceful protest or agitation is not what Nigerian government is used to... They only see reasons with you when it's fire for fire.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crimrburster:
Ofcuz. even a monkey can do better than buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by pquaver(m): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
WiszyFraud:
cry

Though all of you are birds of same feather, but we for at least manage this Atiku small.. undecided

God forbid.. Buhari is 100 times better than this hypocrite.. Where was he when wike was killing in oyinbo? Or has he said anything about herdsmen? ABEG Park one side oo
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Crimrburster: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

You're gullible and vulnerable.

Stay blessed, bro.
we can't all be cows like you and your father, Buhari.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by heniford2: 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
Where in the constitution does it say "protesters" are free to disorganize the free movement of their fellow citizens by blocking the roads?

Anyways, wetin consign me? undecided

See my signature if you want to earn money trading cryptocurrencies on Binance. Once in a lifetime opportunity!
mumu like you
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Farki: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
Where in the constitution does it say "protesters" are free to disorganize the free movement of their fellow citizens by blocking the roads?

See my signature if you want to earn money trading cryptocurrencies on Binance. Once in a lifetime opportunity!

Ask Buhari and Co.

A tollgate is also blocking your access to free movement unless you pay, however you can pass an alternative route.

The government just shut out the crypto you're advertising from the Nigerian market but you don't think about these issues now do you?

Isn't it funny how applying a little thought about the issues affecting you goes a long way to fixing them?

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:

But people are permitted to block the roads every Friday in the name of prayers, right?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
PatriotExact:

But people are permitted to block the roads every Friday in the name of prayers, right?
No, they're not permitted. That's a very shitty and backward thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by oloyedewaris(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
They have right to protest, and not protest that they hijack from them that will now lead to destruction

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Gbemini(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
This Fulani man too dey disguised ,all of them are the same thing ,they are just playing politics ,let's assume dino and atiku are in APC they won't say anything about that ...fake people
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by ofem89(m): 10:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
divinecode101:
I am beginning to regret I did not vote for Atiku, the lifeless mannequin is clueless

people like you deserve to be pardon for speaking up on ur wrong moves for voting the man you know is not capable of handling the country and its affairs but next time be wise n don't vote base on tribalism. u have seen the damage made by ur vote
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Afamed: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thief. No wonder, his agent Macaroni was at the Lekki Tollgate today.Lekki / EndSars protest was purely a PDP sponsored agenda

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Receives Daura Traditional Title, Turbaned By Emir Umar Faruk In Katsina / List Of Those APC Blame For Nigeria's Lack of Progress Under Buhari / FG Gets 14-day Ultimatum To Lift Ban On Rice Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.