Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,390 members, 7,864,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" (30336 Views)

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / Congratulations To President Atiku Abubakar, Nigerians Have Decided! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by ChiefAfonja: 5:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Speak on Fulani herdsmen enslaving the Yorubas
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by morgstreme: 6:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Lovelive:

Don't tell us what we all know rather a sincere apology to some of us that rejected from day one this tyrannical APC government you put in our throats

PDP was so friendly!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by morgstreme: 6:13am On Feb 14, 2021
Crimrburster:
Thiz man would be a better president.

He was even a better Vice President..

Hahahahahahahahahahaha .
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by morgstreme: 6:14am On Feb 14, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If you vote for Apc normally e no supposed better for you

If you vote FOR PDP,E go better for you...

IPOB MISCREANT!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by zedegit: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2021
divinecode101:
I am beginning to regret I did not vote for Atiku, the lifeless mannequin is clueless

It will be foolish and senseless to make the same mistake twice.

Voting Atiku may be tantamount to selling Nigeria to China.

Nigeria may not recover from it, ever.
Besides I see nothing changing.

Let's not forget that Fulani herdsmen issue is one of the major problems in this country and so imposing another northerner will not solve it

It will only get worse.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by meobizy(f): 6:54am On Feb 14, 2021
When this one becomes president or settles for a second vice presidency role, all these talks will disappear. This country don tire me. It’s only my job which keeps me located here for the meantime.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Crimrburster:
Thiz man would be a better president.
Yinmu...That's how they always do when not in power. Story will change when he gets there. No be politicians again? They are all the same. Useless people.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by iokpebholo: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2021
chaloskyx:
WHERE ARE YOU TWEETING FROM ATIKU LET ME GUESS DUBAI AND YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT YOU ARE A JOKER COME DOWN TO NAIJA AND MAKE A STATEMENT NOT IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE IN DUBAI
But ur Lord and savior Tinubu have been silent all this while na....let him talk first
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by iokpebholo: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
Speak on Fulani herdsmen enslaving the Yorubas
But ur bullon van yoruba leader have not said anything na
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Dennisclimax: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
We know your plans. You were among the cohorts that brought this tyrant upon us.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by ledaman: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2021
If you like join the protesters to form solidarity, you will never be president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by chaloskyx: 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
That one knows hes finished now since he decided to romance with the north they have thrown him under the bus and have loosened his hold over the west right now the north are in control of the entity called Nigeria all other ethnic groups can only sit and watch
iokpebholo:
But ur Lord and savior Tinubu have been silent all this while na....let him talk first
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by ofiko123(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sai atiku, waziri of adamawa
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by pquaver(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
azikiweironsi:

I can't agree less my brother. To add to your points, he is so shameless that he reside in a foreign country receiving Covid-19 vaccine leaving his country to be ravaged.
Shameless buffoon hoping to run back to Nigeria for votes to become President.
Ndi ara.

He only talk about political things not state of the nation.. I don't know if u understand what am trying to say.. Like even if its not in your favour speak the truth.. This is what atiku lacks.. Happy Sunday bro. Make we 4get politicians jare.. Hope you enjoying your Val with loved ones
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by mosesaigbe(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked

Gbam !!!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu / How I Was Betrayed At Pdp’s National Convention In Port Harcourt —sheriff / Osinbajo, Obiano & Okowa Assessing Water Level At Otuocha River Anambra Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.