Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" (30334 Views)

Eromosele Adene Mother: Protest A Fundamental Human Right. They Must Free My Son / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / Congratulations To President Atiku Abubakar, Nigerians Have Decided! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Thereishel: 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
Where in the constitution does it say "protesters" are free to disorganize the free movement of their fellow citizens by blocking the roads? If you know the page, abeg let me know.

Anyways, wetin consign me? undecided

See my signature if you want to earn money trading cryptocurrencies on Binance. Once in a lifetime opportunity!

Paid APC politician puppet shut up we are mature here to lie to us
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by 9jatriot(m): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Atiku, the farmers in Ondo and Oyo have a right to farm but your fulani people non allow them farm, start by condemning those ones first.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by johnnychuks(m): 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crimrburster:
Thiz man would be a better president.
what has he contributed as a V P when he was there for the past 8years?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thereishel:

Paid APC politician puppet shut up we are mature here to lie to us
Where is it written in the constitution? Please show me.

Just to add, the last thing I would ever do in my life is to support the APC so before you rain your insults, please think them thoroughly. Thanks.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Bayoibee: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
This was how buhari too was tweeting against Jonathan before power like one sensible man until he got into power before we realize na very useless president. Atiku go and sleep jare all of una na the same...
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by adaifx: 11:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:
Where in the constitution does it say "protesters" are free to disorganize the free movement of their fellow citizens by blocking the roads? If you know the page, abeg let me know.

See my signature if you want to earn money trading cryptocurrencies on Binance. Once in a lifetime opportunity!
Did you also have the same belief during the occupy Nigeria protest, or is your brain doing selective reasoning.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Kayharry(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Don't trust all this northerners who are talking as if they are on our side, they all talking because of the next election, after electing them they will turn to monsters.

There is no difference between Atiku and That cow we have there now .
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Someone993: 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
Idiot you dn use your mumu talk scatter your business who go do business with you when you no get sense
Activist001:

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Misterone: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kwanza:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1360596677296607235?s=19
Atiku and vague talk. peaceful protest where? on a busy road. nonsense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by eneyoduke(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Atibuku
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by zinodizt: 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Why do I just feel Nigeria is a hopeless country
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Exodora: 11:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
If you vote for Apc normally e no supposed better for you
And i just deed my validation today with APC ��
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crimrburster:
why do you think so?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by capitalzero: 11:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by joseph1832(m): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
When your Hisbah police in the north violate the right of Nigerians to consume alcohol, you keep mute, but anything that you feel will bring you into the good books of Nigerians, you waste no time in giving your opinion which is of course, Laden with hypocrisy.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by sorom4: 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
Activist001:

Na you suppose tell us where it is exactly written as you said in the constitution
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by hollah123: 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Crimrburster:
the same man that has never condemned Fulani herdsmen?
the same man that never said anything when that artiste charged with blasphemy was sentenced?
u gat b kidding if u think Atiku is different from buhari
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Mandela27: 12:18am On Feb 14, 2021
Activist001:

Now wey crypto currency don cast
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by azikiweironsi(m): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2021
pquaver:

God forbid.. Buhari is 100 times better than this hypocrite.. Where was he when wike was killing in oyinbo? Or has he said anything about herdsmen? ABEG Park one side oo
I can't agree less my brother. To add to your points, he is so shameless that he reside in a foreign country receiving Covid-19 vaccine leaving his country to be ravaged.
Shameless buffoon hoping to run back to Nigeria for votes to become President.
Ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Duplik8t77(m): 12:35am On Feb 14, 2021
Grace001:
Abeg go siddon.... same old fools

This one that has never openly condemned the atrocities of the Fulani Herdsmen is forming being one the side of the masses

you took the words outta my mouth. they are all the same.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by MansoryMX(m): 12:40am On Feb 14, 2021
Activist001:

Idiot did you see any blockage there this morning? You go just your stinky mouth waaaaahhhhh! Abeg get out!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by chaloskyx: 1:15am On Feb 14, 2021
WHERE ARE YOU TWEETING FROM ATIKU LET ME GUESS DUBAI AND YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT YOU ARE A JOKER COME DOWN TO NAIJA AND MAKE A STATEMENT NOT IN YOUR COMFORT ZONE IN DUBAI
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by SexytorresE(f): 1:15am On Feb 14, 2021
When baba wants to use any giving opportunity to be relevant but we all know is for 2023. All na Lori iro, no dey disguise oga
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by ezeagu234: 1:41am On Feb 14, 2021
Did we forget that few months back Atiku was of APC, he may as well me a mole in PDP
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by Peterson4gud: 4:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Please is any wrong with ffk twitter handle ..why the sudden quite from ffk
Re: Atiku Abubakar: "Nigerians Have A Fundamental Right To Protest" by four44: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2021
This should also speak about terrorists fulanis herdsmen,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures, Video) / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi / Why Buhari Didn't Attend Ibrahim Attahiru's Burial - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.