Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope (16609 Views)

I Am Suffering From Masturbation? Troubled Virgin! Please Help Me? / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help / If You Are A Virgin, Please Ignore This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2021
majamajic:

Dating a virgin is a kind of difficult but it's nice

All u mind to do it allow her set the pace
Issa lie
You don't really know ebourit grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:
Ghen ghen ghen ghennnn Daddy waaaaaa Twale Baba grin
grin grin grin bale is so experienced o
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by majamajic(m): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
lols.. Me ma i tire nobody wan gree say e don date a virgin before nobody wan give me striaght advice grin grin grin but wait why bush pig meat sad sad

Yes , admitting here will be difficult cos we all want to be seen as saints

My advice to u is to be patient with her , the most important is buy original vaseline and keep . Let her dedicate the pace , do her wish , flow with her rhythm , I no tell u to disvirgin her oooo

Saint gangs , avoid me ooo

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
grin grin grin bale is so experienced o
Na lie jor
E just dey whine us so we'll look forward to him talking grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
"HAD" or "HAVE" as in is she still a virgin?
Yea she's still a virgin. We're too busy to pop cherry and besides I'm not really interested in her kpekus yet.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by majamajic(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Issa lie
You don't really know ebourit grin

Come up with questions , lets flow

Give me virgin test questions , I will attempt all

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2021
majamajic:

Yes , admitting here will be difficult cos we all want to be seen as saints

My advice to u is to be patient with her , the most important is buy original vaseline and keep . Let her dedicate the pace , do her wish , flow with her rhythm , I no tell u to disvirgin her oooo

Saint gangs , avoid me ooo
Bad Badoo Baddest
Lakunle the Yoruba Demon grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
majamajic:

Come up with questions , lets flow

Give me virgin test questions , I will attempt all
First answer the OP's question
How did you cope? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Na lie jor
E just dey whine us so we'll look forward to him talking grin
omo you strong o grin sha make we just dey listen to bale
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
omo you strong o grin sha make we just dey listen to bale
I dey set the stage
I dey come
Make I go carry popcorn grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Yea she's still a virgin. We're too busy to pop cherry and besides I'm not really interested in her kpekus yet.
too busy ? bross abeg take am easy biko
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

I dey set the stage
I dey come
Make I go carry popcorn grin
ghen! ghen!! ghen!!! make i go buy my own gru gru for market grin
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Lemme pray for you
You'll be too busy till your Wedding day in Jesus Name
Say Amen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Sluvist(m): 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Just follow her gently, she only needs someone that will connects to her life deeply before she sacrifice it for him. She has high temptation based on what she see in other people's life.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Nna na priority things o.
I heard how glued they(virgins) will be to the cherry popper so I no to dy reason her matter on the other room.
I'm young and need to be established before all this lovi lovi things with her(if she no misbehave sha)
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
The only thing Nigerians know very well, if it is new innovations mbanu but sex and corruption gringrin useless lower grade mammals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
Lemme tell you one secret
This is the highest way you can cope with dating a Virgin
When the both of you are busy
Mostly busy.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lemme pray for you
You'll be too busy till your Wedding day in Jesus Name
Say Amen cheesy
That one no go work na cus before giving her ring I go confirm say she still be tear rubber as she said.
No time for unnecessary fight in Marriage wey no dy pay these days

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2021
SegFault:
The only thing Nigerians know very well, if it is new innovations mbanu but sex and corruption gringrin useless lower grade mammals.
You're in the Romance section and not the Business and Investment section
Not the Technology section
Omosapien oshii yimu

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

That one no go work na cus before giving her ring I go confirm say she still be tear rubber as she said.
No time for unnecessary fight in Marriage wey no dy pay these days
Sure na
But it still doesn't mean you'll have to penetrate

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Nna na priority things o.
I heard how glued they(virgins) will be to the cherry popper so I no to dy reason her matter on the other room.
I'm young and need to be established before all this lovi lovi things with her(if she no misbehave sha)
yeah you are correct dating a virgin is like having a daughter as a single dad, too many emotional responsibilities so you need to trade smartly..

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Boxer007(m): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
ok i met this lady at music fest so i collected her number and eversince we've been calling ourselves so on wednesday i invited her to my place and she graced it,when she arived i welcomed her and we started jisting during the jist she was just giving me green sign when it was obviouse she wanted the real deal i stood up and carried her as a bride and we landed on the bed i started kissing her and pressing her boobs after a while i brought out her boobs and started sucking it i moved my hand to her skirt and she tighten her legs i ignored it and forced my hand in and she gentle please i place my her on her kitty and it was very wet i started rubing it after i stood up to adjust cause my hand was already aching me due to the ackward position in the process i stylishly smell my hand due to curiocity and it was like i didnt touch anything it was just like water no odour,i started rubbing her again but this around i was moving my hands down to find a hole but i couldnt find any when i was bringing it up again

bro..ok So u asking us were to find the hole..correct?.. they dont sell touch light in yor area? angry

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sluvist:
Just follow her gently, she only needs someone that will connects to her life deeply before she sacrifice it for him. She has high temptation based on what she see in other people's life.
thanks alot.. A matured advice i must say...
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Sure na
But it still doesn't mean you'll have to penetrate
angry
I'll dip my junior in that hole to be sure

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

First answer the OP's question
How did you cope? grin

I have done that I told him to be patient and always flow with her pace, but u said am a novice, u need us to go further

Let's me and u step it up , come with your questions , let me see how novice I am
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by JOACHINpedro: 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
yeah you are correct dating a virgin is having a daughter as a single dad too many emotional responsibilities so you need to trade smartly..
Apt.
Just don't loose focus cool
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Lemme tell you one secret
This is the highest way you can cope with dating a Virgin
When the both of you are busy
Mostly busy.
yeah we are both busy she owns beauty spar in maitama a popular one at that.. but we can't be that busy now not to have time for each other

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Sluvist:
You dinnuh end it with if she eventually sacrifice it for him and he leaves her,shopono will do press up on his matter

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Omosapien oshii yimu
i tire o for some people.. you enter strip club dey find prophet grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lucrativress:

Omosapien oshii yimu
Shut up joor na lie, abi I no sabi una.
Re: My Experience With A Virgin.. Please How Do You Guys Cope by Lucrativress(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
yeah we are both busy she owns beauty spar in maitama a popular one at that.. but we can't be that busy now not to have time for each other
Ehn keep doing what you're doing till you get married to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Attracting Women Be Learned? / Which Nairalander Would You Prefer****? / Rate My Picture From One To Ten.... Definitely One Of The Most Handsome Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.