Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? (77827 Views)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend / Zimbabwean Man Sets Himself Ablaze After Finding Out His Wife Had 3 Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by EmmanuelOwoseni: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
Why smart investors hurriedly bought into this mini-estate, with only 3 units Left!
Yes!
Only 3 units left! �‍♂️
Why TM Meadows, Ebute Metta Lagos?

� Main access routes linking mainland Lagos to the 3 main islands of Victoria, Ikoyi, & Lagos islands.

� 5mins drive to 3rd Mainland bridge

� Properties @Ebute Metta have zero tenancy downtime, giving you all yr round passive rental income.

Major landmarks:

� Nigerian railways main station � �
� University of Lagos (15mins)
� MFM Int. Hq. 15mins drive
� 15mins drive to the famous Eko/Idumota, Balogun market, Marina, etc
� Famous Makoko community
� Post office, Oyingbo market, and major Bus terminals, and others.

Still selling:
*3 Bedroom Luxury*
*4 bedroom Maisonette*

*Features*
� All Rooms en-suite
� Spacious Living Rooms
� Supermarket, gym, bush-bar for hanging out and a garden for relaxation
� Security, backup power, treated water supply, landscaping, waste disposal, central sewage management etc.

Price: N40million per unit.

*Rental value: N3 - N3.5million/annum & N80k/night shortlet*

*Hurry, as only 3units left!*

Call/Whatsapp: +234 802 254 8249 today to secure your unit(s) before they are sold out. Fastest finger seals the deal.

For more information, please visit

https://sethcharis.com

✉️ Info@sethcharis.com

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Emeraldgreene(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
[i think u opened this thread for attention.pls don't ever quarrel with ur mother or ur first brother,they are your parents now...U truly need a mentor...Learn to overlook minor shits...quote author=Gang90 post=99101929]
I quarrel with my mum, last year, I didn't want to go home but I had to go home just to spend sometimes with her but when I decided to go back on December 31st she said i should stay back to spend the new year with the rest of the family, I told her I came back since 25th, and I had been home all the while, other family members came back 29th and you want me to spend more time here when you knew I didn't want to stay back, later my elder brother were asking me why won't I stay back so we can all stay together through new year,I thought it was my mum that told him to also implore I stay back I confronted my mum and asked her so if I say no to you, why would you involve others, she made me understand they did not discuss it, and that if I want to go back it fine, I had to stay back anyway but that's the kind of water I get with her[/quote]
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
[i think u opened this thread for attention.pls don't ever quarrel with ur mother or ur first brother,they are your parents now...U truly need a mentor...Learn to overlook minor shits...quote author=Gang90 post=99101929]
I quarrel with my mum, last year, I didn't want to go home but I had to go home just to spend sometimes with her but when I decided to go back on December 31st she said i should stay back to spend the new year with the rest of the family, I told her I came back since 25th, and I had been home all the while, other family members came back 29th and you want me to spend more time here when you knew I didn't want to stay back, later my elder brother were asking me why won't I stay back so we can all stay together through new year,I thought it was my mum that told him to also implore I stay back I confronted my mum and asked her so if I say no to you, why would you involve others, she made me understand they did not discuss it, and that if I want to go back it fine, I had to stay back anyway but that's the kind of water I get with her
How do you even see quarrel, don't you know it is important in a family to quarrel atimes, I used to quarrel with my brother but still it ends there, last time I quarrelled with him, after the quarrel he said are you still going to wash the cloth for me, I said bring the soap money, but we quarrel up to the point it really heated my mum comes between us, but even though our issues seems more violent, it always ends up with him telling my mother is are you sure that he is not reincarnated from your side, I try to hold back my laughter becuase I'm really boiling but that stuff is funny, then he will call my mum and say he is is trying to smile
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Wolfeye: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
GodisFirst:

Wolfeye or whatever you address your self as, I see someone who doesn't understand the essence of his existence and is already tired of it.
Insulting people here seems to be your recourse.
I am sorry for you because this is usually the trend for your likes, when they attain to bleak end, about to end it all and looking for people to hinge on and transfer aggressions.
If you don't have respect for your rich uncles, is it people you meet here that you would respect? You insult God and you think it is a plus to you?
Please you may power down your device, take some time out to allow this your faulty brain to reset or you may just cease to exist as you aspire.

What you call respect is what I call licking asses.
Respect is reciprocal AT ALL TIMES.

That being said even if I kill myself today you go still die come meet me someday.
It’s easy to spot shallow people. Small thing it’s death threat when they haven’t even achieved anything with their lives.

If you weren’t so primitive you wouldn’t be here dragging your brother’s wife for fucking in your room when your brother indulged in the act too.

Stvpid humans just disgust me.
If God was aware of your existence Buhari and all other senile goofs won’t be “leaders” for 60 years. But here you are your proof of God existing is when YOU are able to acquire material crap with “grace” regardless of the majority living in penury...that to you is proof of God’s existence.
Typical Nigerian ready to fight for a being that supposedly created the entire world and can blow me away in one breath. Leave God’s fight for God. He/She is God for a reason.

Grow some balls and tell your brother to wash your sheets bro.
You’re so wise but you’re here crying about a woman not washing your sheets.

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by akpascomartino: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.
Good pieces of advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by majorbravo: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Dude I'm having a headache actually trying to piece together all the stuff you are on about.
You say you aren't spoilt but you brag about how your mum treats you like a King and how everyone else besides her should follow suit. I don't know what other definition exists for a spoilt child than the above.

I am a last born like you but way older now (in my 30s). At 26, I already had a masters and lived on my own abroad. Heck, I even moved out of my father's house at 22. I can't and have never imagined myself chasing after my father's property cos following the culture, last borns like me are on the tail end of the spectrum when it comes to who gets what. This is something every last born has to put up with and this very issue made me more ambitious to make my own mark for myself in life and for my future family.

Now to the issue at hand, don't you think it's a bit weird that you came on nairaland to say all these about your brother's wife? You say she took your pillows, do you even bother to know why? Even if you feel mistreated, are you a hopeless child to not be able to get the clue you aren't wanted around and move on with your life? Arent you mature enough to know that your brother and indeed no one on this planet would pick you over their spouse? If that house were on fire and your brother could only save you or his wife before the whole house is engulfed. Who do you think would be saved? The mother of his kids or an entitled little brother who thinks washing his car once a week is the lottery? Even your sister would never pick you over her husband. So then, don't you think the best payback for maltreatment of any kind is to ensure you make it in life on your own?

You obviously still enjoy being a child and being pampered by your mum and brother. You claim you are an adult male but you're just having a taste of what it's like to be an adult and you don't seem to like it one bit.

Success stops unnecessary mistreatment especially from those who were once in authority over you. Your dad is no more (God rest his soul), your mum you say treats you like a king won't live forever and neither would your brother nor you.

Stop waiting for your father's property (you wont make half of what Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk is worth if you relied on it) or for anyone to clean the sheets or the very ground you walk on. Spend your time trying to build your own life and less on what your brother or his wife is doing. If you had any iota of self worth or principle, you would spend your usefulness (which you claim you have spent on helping your brother out in his house) on yourself, instead of laying claim to the respect you feel his wife should give to you.

You even said your family made your brother what he is today cos they invested in his education. Dude, if your brother was busy looking for who slept on his bed while he was studying and working, all that money the family spent on him would be a waste today and you won't see a house for you to claim a room in. You lie to yourself and deny the efforts your brother put on his own to convert the opportunities he was given by your family(which also happens to be his family) to become somebody today. You have been given same opportunities but you would rather whine about another adult male's wife's activities in her own home.

People like you make others think last borns aren’t sensible.

10 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Yankee101: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Oga go and get your house and stop whining
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by AntiNigerian: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.
my guy go and burn that bed sheet that was used. That's what i did when I had sex with a virgin without even knowing
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Euegene100001: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
>: I just got him a car ! I’m lifting him up grin old agbaya squatting shameless goat. grin . maybe the next topic we will read it that ur father sleep with ur mother on ur bed and u want ur harlot mother to wash u bed spread. Shame on u!! 26 year old still squatting. Just tie a robe on ur neck and die . grin shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
shaboti:
what is this bastard blabbing? Face your poor father, idiot.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Badadvisor: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
shaboti:
what is this bastard blabbing? Face your poor father, idiot.
Stupid spoilt empty headed big for nothing 26 year old last born still sharing room in his brother house.
So this is your real account.
Even your real profile shows the true idiot you are .
You need to be taken to yaba left immediately or any mfm deliverance service close by. You're a mental patient
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Euegene100001: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Guy I weak grin
Badadvisor:

Stupid spoilt empty headed big for nothing 26 year old last born still sharing room in his brother house.
So this is your real account.
Even your real profile shows the true idiot you are .
You need to be taken to yaba left immediately or any mfm deliverance service close by. You're a mental patient
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Galaxydon1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Callmegerald2:
There are a number of options available to you. First, keep calm. You still live with your brother. Wash the sheet. Do not confront his wife. She will make life miserable for you under your brother's roof.
Secondly, at 26, maybe you should consider getting your own apartment. Maybe a room selfcon will be cool. If they could have sex in your room and not clean up, it may be a subtle sign to get your own room.
Thirdly, do not discuss this issue with your brother. Next time when going out, lock your room.
don't mind that mumu boy, he lives in a Free house and eats free food. Do you know what it means to pay house rent. Wash the bed sheets and stop arguing.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Badadvisor: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
majorbravo:
Dude I'm having a headache actually trying to piece together all the stuff you are on about.
You say you aren't spoilt but you brag about how your mum treats you like a King and how everyone else besides her should follow suit. I don't know what other definition exists for a spoilt child than the above.

I am a last born like you but way older now (in my 30s). At 26, I already had a masters and lived on my own abroad. Heck, I even moved out of my father's house at 22. I can't and have never imagined myself chasing after my father's property cos following the culture, last borns like me are on the tail end of the spectrum when it comes to who gets what. This is something every last born has to put up with and this very issue made me more ambitious to make my own mark for myself in life and for my future family.

Now to the issue at hand, don't you think it's a bit weird that you came on nairaland to say all these about your brother's wife? You say she took your pillows, do you even bother to know why? Even if you feel mistreated, are you a hopeless child to not be able to get the clue you aren't wanted around and move on with your life? Arent you mature enough to know that your brother and indeed no one on this planet would pick you over their spouse? If that house were on fire and your brother could only save you or his wife before the whole house is engulfed. Who do you think would be saved? The mother of his kids or an entitled little brother who thinks washing his car once a week is the lottery? Even your sister would never pick you over her husband. So then, don't you think the best payback for maltreatment of any kind is to ensure you make it in life on your own?

Success stops unnecessary mistreatment especially from those who were once in authority over you. Your dad is no more (God rest his soul), your mum you say treats you like a king won't live forever and neither would you. Stop waiting for your father's property or for anyone to clean the sheets or the very ground you walk on. Spend your time trying to build your own life and less on what your brother or his wife is doing. If you had any iota of self worth or principle, you would spend your usefulness (which you claim you have spent on helping your brother out in his house) on yourself, instead of laying claim to the respect you feel his wife should give to you. You even said your family made your brother what he is today cos they invested in his education. Dude, if your brother was busy looking for who slept on his bed while he was studying, all that money would be a waste today and you won't see a house for you to claim a room in. You lie to yourself and deny the efforts your brother put on his own to convert the opportunities he was given by your family(which also happens to be his family) to become somebody today. You have been given same opportunities but you would rather whine about another adult male's wife's activities in her own home.

People like you make others think last borns dont think properly or are just thorns in the flesh of the elder ones.
That boy is a complete fool. Don't waste your time on that clown. He's going to learn the hard way.
26 year old big for nothing

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Munzy14(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bluntguy:
Is it your brother's wife that took him to your room or your brother that took her there? No vex o. Just asking.
grin grin

Cc gang90...

Their is this stress of cleaning up the sheet after a hot section in the other room..I think that stress is what they avoided in their own room.

Like u said, they never knew u were coming over..That's couple for u...Action can happen anywhere the mood comes calling.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by EndRape2(f): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Is your brother wife, you are talking to like that, just cause my brother accept her, imagine nonsense you are spiling,

my brother go get a new bed spread, pack the old one into the laundry basket she will wash it, after val, when she is done resting, look for a new wrapper to spread , but Wait oo, you are very useless, how come you have only one bed spread, you are supposed to have two or three , when one is dirty you change to another, from your tune, it shows you hate your brother wife, it is brothers like you, that use to cause trouble between wife and family, at 26, there is nothing wrong if you have your house.

quote author=Gang90 post=99062116]So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

But I came back to find out the room is scattered and the bedsheet there, a responsible woman should at least wash the bed sheet noting that a grown up Male stays there.

I will be 26 this year, I had not really had sex so all these things imagining a strange woman's bodily fluids in my bedsheet is disgusting. I can take it from the side of my brother but not the wife, she disgusts me honestly, she is not my girlfriend, not my sister, not my wife, not my mother why should she expect I wash her after sex sheets for her or why can't she just pick the sheet immediately and wash it, it could have dried by now. And it really feel awful for me if I try to wash it, honestly.

This is about to be the worst valentine's day for me, I'm planning to head out and rent a room in hotel but who knows most hotel rooms will be disgusting today, what do I do please advice.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.[/quote]
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by HonCasino(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

I'm not looking to confront her, I can wash the sheet, but it disgusts me to wash an after sex sheet of a woman that naturally looks disgusting to me, for this I will leave the house soon, but note maybe it feels this way cause I had not really had sex, the fact is that I can't touch that bed sheet, the closest I had come with a woman is kiss here and more mild romance but this us in a whole new level for me to handle, I know what sex looks like when I see one, my mind could be playing an exaggeration scene in my head but it still disgusting, if I can go through this kind of horrible moments it should be at least for my own women not for a woman that has no atom of respect for my person, the issue is not about washing a bedsheet, sometimes ago when I abd my sister used to visit the orphanage I wash the kids clothes including their bedsheet but washing this particular one it totally dirty to me,

Please don't "spoil" your brother's marriage. Get something better doing.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Chevrolet076(m): 10:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:
So guys it valentine's day, I'm really disgusted, okay I stay in my brothers house, I travelled, I came back around 2:30 I wanted to enter my room but my brother told me wait a while, with my adult mind, I realised they having some couple time, I dropped my bag in the living room and head out.

I'm hating knowing already, cause if I didn't know it could all not be so dirty to me, now my bed looks so dirty to me and I can't attempt to wash it until at least 24 hours and I will wash it soaked in hot water, I hate nonses just cause my brothers accepts you does not mean everyone in the family sees you as one flesh.

the fact that your Bro's wife disgust you and they having sex on the bed also is shows that you're likely a GAYbriel

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ElSherriff: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Until you grow up to be a man of your own and accept these insults as the most likely and reasonable outcome of your childish tantrums, you will not make much progress in life. Life is a complex construct and men who make a meaning out of it try daily to unclog and debug the many complexities, your kind only serve to add layers upon layers of complexity albeit unnecessarily. You have no home as of today. No respect for your brother and his legitimate wife who has a home of her own legally, traditionally and otherwise. You have no property to your name but 'proud' to ask for another man who probably started making it in life before your 26 years of nonentity and possibly with far less opportunity in life. You even dare ask why I call you all sorts of names.

If you quote anymore messages here na Amadioha go konk you. Cry baby oshi.

Gang90:
You are trying to prefer a solution by calling me all sorts of name, I have my reason for being mad at them but what reason do you have for being mad at me, about my fathers properties yes, I'm more than proud to ask for it, cause it is better to stay in my fathers properties than to be treated with disregard and contempt in my brothers house kiss kiss[/sup][sup]

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by 2buffagain(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gang90:

You should have asked why have I not had sex, it is not on any self control stuff but although as a child I wanted to be a priest, I grew up to see somethings as impure, including people, note this is not in the moral concepts, I only accept people that I love, by love here I don't mean sexual attraction, for instance even if my brother has an infectious disease, I may not leave his side but a stranger that I dislike with common cold could irritate me, that's how some things work for me, first of all I don't like my brother's wife whatsoever so this type of thing from her even seems more irritating .

I might stay up and work throughout the night so that tomorrow morning I can sleep in the living room a bit before sorting everything out tomorrow by noon

And it is with this your attitude you say you want to be a priest.
Of who, Jesus Christ? Because that is not even how Jesus reacts to people.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by ledaman: 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Bros you have overstayed your welcome get your own accommodation.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
Op yaff catch feelings for his brother's wife tongue

Sorry oo

You don't know anything about life. You just seem too emotional and too irritated by little things,signs of an overgrown baby.

You want to be a priest or whatever you wrote on the very first/second page but,you don't know how to tolerate others shortcomings.

@Gang90
Sleep on the floor till tomorrow
Make use of a wrapper
Pack your things and go back to the village.
Sleep in the couch
Sleep outside
Or better still,go and lodge at a hotel.

Stop running your mouth and washing your dirty linen in public here.
No iota of respect whatsoever sef.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Emeraldgreene(f): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2021
[Oga quarrel is different from misunderstanding ohhh.i can see sure bored.goodnight..quoteor=Gang90 post=99102791]
How do you even see quarrel, don't you know it is important in a family to quarrel atimes, I used to quarrel with my brother but still it ends there, last time I quarrelled with him, after the quarrel he said are you still going to wash the cloth for me, I said bring the soap money, but we quarrel up to the point it really heated my mum comes between us, but even though our issues seems more violent, it always ends up with him telling my mother is are you sure that he is not reincarnated from your side, I try to hold back my laughter becuase I'm really boiling but that stuff is funny, then he will call my mum and say he is is trying to smile [/quote]
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Frankcallys(m): 1:05am On Feb 16, 2021
But why have sex in your room? Oooh.. I forgot, their own bedroom disappeared into thin air when they were discussing their plan to nack all night. Sorry bro, I know say nah the wife's idea be that. She wan punish you for something you did
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by sandra2020: 1:59am On Feb 16, 2021
Gang90:

It okay, how you abuse someone you don't know becuase of a situation you don't quite understand the implications to the other person, please go to your sister inlaw and after sex lick up the sheet, please you disgusts me
Omo you difficult o I pity the woman that will marry you,forget about it’s who you are it’s not even your gaddamn house I wonder what you would have done if it’s your house you gatto grow up and learn to be accommodating it has nothing to do with age,did you go to uni and stayed in a hostel you have no idea what my roommates have done on my bed when I’m not around but I come back and just arrange things if it’s too much I complain even when I moved outside school my bro comes to visit then his gf comes cause he didn’t have his own place then and sometimes I just give them privacy cause I understand life it didn’t change who I am today they give me the utmost respect when they come to my house now they respect themselves they only speak well of me because they know I’m actually very disciplined I wasn’t even having sex but I don’t force my decision on others but omo that thing ain’t that deep remove bedsheet and sleep chill no be you holy pass

2 Likes

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by blank(f): 2:31am On Feb 16, 2021
Bankerboy:
Guy you have a problem, why is it dat you hate ur bro's wife dat much. Ordinary bedsheet. . Is either you remove it or you wash it or you pack out for them. . U've almost rejected every advice here , what do you want us to do 4u nw?

To come and wash the sheets for him
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Nadoson1(m): 6:11am On Feb 16, 2021
Callmegerald2:

You are taking this issue way too seriously. Do you have a well thought out plan when you leave your brother's house? What would be your reason for leaving his house if you are asked? If you had a fight with his wife, that will be a different case. Just wash the sheet. Lock your room henceforth when going out. This can't be more difficult than it already is. It disgusts you, fine. A lot of things disgust us. Just man up and get it done.
this is the most acceptable advice to me so far, bros me you've once done something worster than having sex in your bed before to someone before now and the fellow overlooked your flaws and moved on so please take it as nothing and have the sheet washed like nothing happened then you will come to realize that the incident was nothing.
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by KingLion007(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2021
But what happen to their room
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by DeniyiDebesin(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Bro u too get sense.. grin
Callmegerald2:

1 Like

Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:10am On Feb 16, 2021
sandra2020:

Omo you difficult o I pity the woman that will marry you,forget about it’s who you are it’s not even your gaddamn house I wonder what you would have done if it’s your house you gatto grow up and learn to be accommodating it has nothing to do with age,did you go to uni and stayed in a hostel you have no idea what my roommates have done on my bed when I’m not around but I come back and just arrange things if it’s too much I complain even when I moved outside school my bro comes to visit then his gf comes cause he didn’t have his own place then and sometimes I just give them privacy cause I understand life it didn’t change who I am today they give me the utmost respect when they come to my house now they respect themselves they only speak well of me because they know I’m actually very disciplined I wasn’t even having sex but I don’t force my decision on others but omo that thing ain’t that deep remove bedsheet and sleep chill no be you holy pass
I don't know you but I will still give you the benefit of my attention I said they especially the woman ought to wash the sheet, note here I didn't say they should not do whatever they want to do, but make the room, anyway, I'm no longer in the house so forget the God damn house part, I had already started my hustle in a city miles apart so don't worry about me, that's a man for you, and don't worry about the wife I marry, hopefully she will be a lucky woman, just that whenever we have sex in a shared room except a hotel we will complete our fun by washing and keeping the room tidy so that we can find somewhere for next time
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2021
Nadoson1:
this is the most acceptable advice to me so far, bros me you've once done something worster than having sex in your bed before to someone before now and the fellow overlooked your flaws and moved on so please take it as nothing and have the sheet washed like nothing happened then you will come to realize that the incident was nothing.

Let me make something clear to you, I wash the dishes atimes, I wash the car, I wash my clothes I don't, sometimes I wash my niece and nephews clothes, but honestly I won't wash this one, and I had left the house, at least I didn't fight with anyone so it is the will of God, and today I'm fine, I started work way too early today, i need this space and this peace of mind. I'm thankful and on a good day before I deactivate the account, I will slowly read all the great advice here, that's after much much sha, but a world where justice is premeditated, oh, what everyone is painting is a psychopathic individual filled with hate, well this is me, if you have sex in my room clean it,
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by Gang90: 8:17am On Feb 16, 2021
blank:

To come and wash the sheets for him

I had parked out now in a city far away
Re: My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? by GodisFirst: 8:22am On Feb 16, 2021
Wolfeye:

What you call respect is what I call licking asses.
Respect is reciprocal AT ALL TIMES.

That being said even if I kill myself today you go still die come meet me someday.
It’s easy to spot shallow people. Small thing it’s death threat when they haven’t even achieved anything with their lives.

If you weren’t so primitive you wouldn’t be here dragging your brother’s wife for fucking in your room when your brother indulged in the act too.

Stvpid humans just disgust me.
If God was aware of your existence Buhari and all other senile goofs won’t be “leaders” for 60 years. But here you are your proof of God existing is when YOU are able to acquire material crap with “grace” regardless of the majority living in penury...that to you is proof of God’s existence.
Typical Nigerian ready to fight for a being that supposedly created the entire world and can blow me away in one breath. Leave God’s fight for God. He/She is God for a reason.

Grow some balls and tell your brother to wash your sheets bro.
You’re so wise but you’re here crying about a woman not washing your sheets.

Confused element. Read your post again. You will remain confused until you know God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video) / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.