Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? (2350 Views)

Guys How Many Ladies Did You Fork While In Higher Institution? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / What Two Beautiful Nigerian Police Ladies Did To Me Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hello Ladies,

Did you use Damsel in Distress ploy to get your man? Did you pretend like you didn't know how to rotate your car tires or build a deck in the backyard so that your man can feel "good" about helping you?

A friend of mine said that she went to a hardware store to get some items for her house and she knew exactly what to get but she was testing the man to see how knowledgeable he was about different hardwares and things. She said she spent about 30 minutes with the guy pretending that she did not know what he was talking about and walked out of the store with his phone number and a "fix it" date. She said she was only testing the guy but I told her she did a Damsel in Distress ploy to get a man.

What do you think?
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Pweety4me(f): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
Woah, dunno does she ave a crush on him?
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrCork17: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hello Ladies,

Did you use Damsel in Distress ploy to get your man?  Did you pretend like you didn't know how to rotate your car tires or build a deck in the backyard so that your man can feel "good" about helping you? 

A friend of mine said that she went to a hardware store to get some items for her house and she knew exactly what to get but she was testing the man to see how knowledgeable he was about different hardwares and things.  She said she spent about 30 minutes with the guy pretending that she did not know what he was talking about and walked out of the store with his phone number and a "fix it" date.  She said she was only testing the guy but I told her she did a Damsel in Distress ploy to get a man. 

What do you think? 

OK madam. I will tell u wot I tink. Say please,  nicely!! wink
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Pweety4me(f): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
smh cheesy
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
This was just a random guy that she met at the hardware store. She said that she just wanted to test to see how much the guy know about home improvements and the tools but I believe she did it to get a man. She said she didn't and I think she is lying.

Pweety4me:

Woah, dunno does she ave a crush on him?
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrCork17: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2011
***I suspect Mr Chima has dump Mrs Chima. I can now move in!!  wink**
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Pweety4me(f): 9:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

This was just a random guy that she met at the hardware store. She said that she just wanted to test to see how much the guy know about home improvements and the tools but I believe she did it to get a man. She said she didn't and I think she is lying.

Lol, but y did she ask 4 his number?does she think he is cute? tongue
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

***I suspect Mr Chima has dump Mrs Chima.  I can now move in!!  wink**

Your victim is online.  She is now giving you her bank account numbers.  Hurry and talk to her before your cyber cafe time run out.  Hurry!
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol, but y did she ask 4 his number?does she think he is cute? tongue

She didn't ask for his number.  She said that she only asked him how to fix the repairs in her house and then that when he offered to assist her and gave her his number.  They have a fix it date Sunday so he can help her with the repairs. 

Do you think men fall for the Damsel in Distress ploy all the time?
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Odunnu: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs Chima, please I beg you,give MrCork punny before he gets knocked down stalking you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Odunnu,

If I didn't give a damn I would have but I am particular about sanitation and health preservation.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrCork17: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima , But why u soooooo stingy with puuuuuny? why? angry
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2011
Look who is asking and you have your answer already.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by mojounited(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima , But why u soooooo stingy with puuuuuny?   why?  angry
ROFL!
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 08, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs.Chima , But why u soooooo stingy with puuuuuny?   why?  angry

crackhead.  tongue

lmao@ topic, nah. I haven't done so. . .in years grin grin
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by mojounited(m): 1:37am On Apr 08, 2011
^Liar! You used the damn ploy on me few days ago undecided
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 08, 2011
^^you have no proof! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by mojounited(m): 1:47am On Apr 08, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

^^you have no proof!  cheesy cheesy[/color]
Here  tongue
mj, how you been?
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Pweety4me(f): 1:58am On Apr 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

She didn't ask for his number. She said that she only asked him how to fix the repairs in her house and then that when he offered to assist her and gave her his number. They have a fix it date Sunday so he can help her with the repairs.

Do you think men fall for the Damsel in Distress ploy all the time?

Umm i don't think really, unless they r totally clueless!
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by adamsrib(f): 5:50am On Apr 08, 2011
I do it all the time. He knows I can do it, but it makes him feel so good when I ask him to take care of it. He will then show me how to do it, but I will conveniently "forget" how the next time. Plus he looks very sexy in his tool belt. wink
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by InkedNerd(f): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2011
@OP: Sounds like a damsel in distress ploy grin I've never tried it though. Its bad enough some guys think that women are total airheads, last thing I need is to go around pretending I have no idea what I'm doing or what I need.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by maclatunji: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Sounds like a damsel in distress ploy grin I've never tried it though. Its bad enough some guys think that women are total airheads, last vhing I need is to go around pretending I have no idea what I'm doing or what I need.
Funny
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by iice(f): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2011
No.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
I wouldn't mind a Damsel play that trick on me. I'd gladly play along.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by rully2: 1:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nope, I did not. He came running all by himself. wink
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
rully2:

Nope, I did not. He came running all by himself. wink

Second wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
adamsrib:

I do it all the time. He knows I can do it, but it makes him feel so good when I ask him to take care of it. He will then show me how to do it, but I will conveniently "forget" how the next time. Plus he looks very sexy in his tool belt. wink

tongue tongue cheesy (on Walmart website ordering a very manly tool belt) cheesy wink tongue
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
Well, this old lady used to tell me that it always good to let a man do most of the things even though we may know how to fix it or build it. She said that men are designed for those type of things and if he doesn't have a problem whatever it is needed to be done. Let him.

Sometimes I forget to play "Damsel" and when I do it the smile of Chima radiates miles away.

It boosts their ego thinking they are helping a dummy and inside her mind she is saying "Negro, I know how to do it and glad that you do too".
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Sounds like a damsel in distress ploy grin I've never tried it though. Its bad enough some guys think that women are total airheads, last thing I need is to go around pretending I have no idea what I'm doing or what I need.

Unfortunately.  That why I laughed when she said that she was testing the guy and I am like heffa you are lying.  You was playing Damsel and got a date as a result.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by adamsrib(f): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well, this old lady used to tell me that it always good to let a man do most of the things even though we may know how to fix it or build it. She said that men are designed for those type of things and if he doesn't have a problem whatever it is needed to be done. Let him.

Sometimes I forget to play "Damsel" and when I do it the smile of Chima radiates miles away.

It boosts their ego thinking they are helping a dummy and inside her mind she is saying "Negro, I know how to do it and glad that you do too".

Exactly! This is what my Mum told me before I got married and it works.
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by BABE3: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2011
haha, This is 9ja movies style now. Rita Dominic always has a flat tire, and Jim Iyke is always coming to help. smiley
Re: Ladies, Did You Use The Damsel In Distress Ploy To Get Your Man? by BABE3: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
---deleted----

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke Boyfriend. / Post Pictures Of Romantic/chivarous Nigerian Men / I Am Not Saying She Is Crazy, But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.