Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Broke Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broke Boyfriend. (2354 Views)

I Broke The Friend Zone Limitations Today! / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Broke Boyfriend. by lovelydoll: 6:53am On Apr 29, 2012
Atm am talking to this guy who is 30,while i am 20. he is nice caring,and he promise marriage because am a virgin and he says am nice.The thing is he doesn't have a proper job yet,he is broke,he acts like a child,and still lives in his mothers basement.I was cool with everything not until he ask if i would give him money when he is broke, i flipped out and responded i will lend it but i will be expecting it bk.The thing is he knows am a student and i can't help him out financial. we are not dating yet,but is this a sign that i should run away from him?
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Bisjosh(f): 7:13am On Apr 29, 2012
U still dey here dey ask! Abeg find ur levels sharp sharp cos ℓ̊ dnt know y a guy of 30yrs wld be asking for money frm a student like U..............he only promised marriage so dat u wld not run away from him. Smh!
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Kadata(m): 7:14am On Apr 29, 2012
sad Run and don't look back
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by wondaboi2010(m): 8:02am On Apr 29, 2012
Should you be talking about Love or wealth now? What if he was testing your patience? You want to reap an "Already Made Man"! Sorry As* Bi*ches!
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 29, 2012
Τ̅☺ ♍ε, its just a harmless question. Τ̲̅ε̅ll him Ūя̲̅ mind. If u HªvΣ u will giv & if u dnt he shud understand. Dnt read everytin Ūя̲̅ partner says or do out of proportion. NL is becomin too negative for my likin. Una wan brk all relationship for 9ja?
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2012
lovelydoll: Atm am talking to this guy who is 30,while i am 20. he is nice caring,[size=19pt]and he promise marriage because am a virgin and he says am nice.[/size]
He's a dumbass. . . Tell him i said so! I forgot what i wanted to say when i saw that. . .
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Exponental(m): 8:47am On Apr 29, 2012
Why shld a guy be expectin 4m a girl, I advice u know his intentions if its a test or not.
Above all, let him know dat wen it coms 2 ego.....its a mans world
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Theben(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2012
The guy is very funny, in as much as i d☺ not see anything wrong with a girl dating a guy that is broke if he has prospect, the reason for him wanting t☺ marry you is ludicrous and the fact that he asks you for money
goes to show that he is highly irresponsible especially when he knows that you're just a student.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Rocktation(f): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2012
Jenams: Una wan brk all relationship for 9ja?
Hehehe. Now this is funny.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 29, 2012
Broke boyfriend hun? Babe, it depends on your choice o. We find love in weird/strange places. If you want to be with the guy, it's your choice and decision. Never let anyone dictate or make choices for you. Listen to advice. If you like take it, if you don't, don't take it.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 29, 2012
SMH! Broke boyfriends are more romantic lyrically and at the same time very possessive due to cash-complex(Fact!). Any real man/guy in his right mind won't go after a girl if he was broke. How do you show your love for her? Only in words and sex right? #shame! A little spoiling here and there once in a while does it for me. The choice is yours.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Andrew3(m): 9:57am On Apr 29, 2012
Even if your speedometer is 200 make sure you run 220 grin

1 Like

Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Bisjosh(f): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2012
MManuel: SMH! Broke boyfriends are more romantic lyrically and at the same time very possessive due to cash-complex(Fact!). Any real man/guy in his right mind won't go after a girl if he was broke. How do you show your love for her? Only in words and sex right? #shame! A little spoiling here and there once in a while does it for me. The choice is yours.

Thank U very much jare!
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Bisjosh(f): 10:13am On Apr 29, 2012
::Andrew:::
Even if your speedometer is 200 make sure you run 220 grin

grin grin grin
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by JeanMacqou(m): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2012
You Nigerian women want Polygamy, so that you can be spoiled by a rich man that you share with 10 other women.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Rocktation(f): 10:20am On Apr 29, 2012
MManuel: SMH! Broke boyfriends are more romantic lyrically and at the same time very possessive due to cash-complex(Fact!). Any real man/guy in his right mind won't go after a girl if he was broke. How do you show your love for her? Only in words and sex right? #shame! A little spoiling here and there once in a while does it for me. The choice is yours.

Real man talking.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Bisjosh(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2012
ℓ̊ don't understand y a guy of 30 yrs should b asking a student for financial assistance!!!!!!! Where does he expect her to get d money from? And some broke asses here are saying its a test........wђat nonsense test is dat? And if she gives him d money, will he return it back cos its a test? Smh!

1 Like

Re: Broke Boyfriend. by blabber15(f): 10:30am On Apr 29, 2012
If you are ready to support a broke clingy hanger-on for the rest of your life then by all means go ahead.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by acidtalk: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2012
sexkillz:
He's a dumbass. . . Tell him i said so! I forgot what i wanted to say when i saw that. . .

Go and recharge your mother*fuc*king brain you bloody gay! How won't you forget. Dum*b a5s.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Bisjosh(f): 10:38am On Apr 29, 2012
blabber15: If you are ready to support a broke clingy hanger-on for the rest of your life then by all means go ahead.

Ur §o funny babe grin grin grin grin
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Tinax(f): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2012
"The thing is he doesn't have a proper job yet,he is
broke,he acts like a child,and still lives in his mothers basement."

How on earth did u get involve with such a wimp?
Run for ur life...i no fit shout ooo.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Wislet(f): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2012
acidtalk:

Go and recharge your mother*fuc*king brain you bloody gay! How won't you forget. Dum*b a5s.

why the uncalled for aggression?? Smh
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by kittykat1(f): 11:01am On Apr 29, 2012
Even though I advocate sticking with ur guy under rain or sun, dis one don pass don be silly.

How can a responsible man, ask a 20yr old student for money. That is not fair. He is not even considering her and this is my ish with him.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by MrsChima(f): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2012
If you don't mind being a suga moma....go right ahead. Happy life! wink
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Jomiliny(m): 11:04am On Apr 29, 2012
I cant say you should run away from the guy. Just let him know what he is doing is wrong. How will a guy of 30 be depending on a girl of 20. If he still continue then you can jarr some guys will promise you marriage, na wash all they want is ur body and money.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by wolexojo(m): 11:13am On Apr 29, 2012
I think the poster has to explain the situation of things properly. Were they talking about when they are married in the future or as at the moment they were speaking? We have to get this fact right before jumping into conclusion. If its in the future when they are couples why cant u support him? But if he was using the avenue to ask for money,then the guy is a pest.
@op U already killed ur bf or to bre bf by titling this post Broke boyfriend.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by lovelydoll: 11:18am On Apr 29, 2012
You guys are right, i pray to god to guide me in the right path.God had showed me.I don't know any guy that is 30 years old and will ask a student girl for money.I don't mind him being broke if he is working to get out of it. But when i get involved with you brokeness like i am your wife already, that's when i dip. I don't care if it is a test or anything ,am not wasteing my youth on a guy who has not made himself at 30,to have no shame to ask a girl 10 years younger than him for money.

there are many guys out there with more pride and a stable job,plus am goodlooking and can drop him any minute, so he should of known better.so before i drop my pants or a dime am cutting all contacts from him.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by lovelydoll: 11:21am On Apr 29, 2012
wolexojo: I think the poster has to explain the situation of things properly. Were they talking about when they are married in the future or as at the moment they were speaking? We have to get this fact right before jumping into conclusion. If its in the future when they are couples why cant u support him? But if he was using the avenue to ask for money,then the guy is a pest.
@op U already killed ur bf or to bre bf by titling this post Broke boyfriend.

nope not when were married, i told him when were married we can share. but if he was my bf i don't lend out money just like that.especiallly when he has a job and i don't.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 29, 2012
@ op
Ehm...babe you said he lives in his mother's basement? Is this a true naija story or yankee gist or BUll.shit! Cos naija no get basement o.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by denzel2009: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2012
no kondishon is pamanent.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by bknight: 11:48am On Apr 29, 2012
Male chauvinists and feminists alike can begin to propound theories.

Op I think that a better description of his personality will aid better informed &unbiased opinions. It wont be fair to take his immediate and remote actions to be a picture of his entire 30yr old life.
What is "living in his mother's basement" supposed to represent?
Ur write up, by default, reads biased with subtle indications of what u expect to hear.
Re: Broke Boyfriend. by lovelydoll: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2012
bknight: Male chauvinists and feminists alike can begin to propound theories.

Op I think that a better description of his personality will aid better informed &unbiased opinions. It wont be fair to take his immediate and remote actions to be a picture of his entire 30yr old life.
What is "living in his mother's basement" supposed to represent?
Ur write up, by default, reads biased with subtle indications of what u expect to hear.

just don't date when your tht broke,work on bettering yourself.

its like a girl not taking care of herself and dating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls... Advice Me Guys / If You Were Her,what Would You Have Done??? / Buhari And Lara Fortez Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.