Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55073 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
Shanice111:

When the missionaries ran schools "poor" kids like my dad had access to quality education, now mission schools are for rich kids?

The missionaries are from REAL churches (Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Baptist etc).

The current pentecostal churches are full of criminals robbing mugus. Criminals in frock (Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Adeboye etc). Some Mugus that are so blind and happy to be robbed and will even defend being robbed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ideylaff: 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hmmmmmmm, No hip hop/showbiz star sef get 2 jets,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
Alaba_Slim:

@segaKatridge
B careful wit your state against any Man of God
as 4 mi u & i fit face oursef eniwere esp outside PC COS i notice pple lyk u b Paper tigers
so hw wi fit mit
i dey Ijeshatedo 4 Lagos state u fit find mi 4 OldNEPA bustop so wetin go b your reply

Ko ni da fun Man of God e!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DonShark(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Remember,Jesus was made poor so that we by his poverty might become rich and He also said that He will supply all our needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus.Friends,God's will for us is to prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospereth,so,don't blame/criticize God's servant because You don't know how much He has sown in the lives of men both spritually and otherwise.I adjure you to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and purchasing ten jets will no longer be a problem to you.I believe God is only confirming his word in the live of his servant(Bishop David Oyedepo).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Luvlee(f): 3:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
pls whoever said God does nt care & sent a golden chariot to whisk his servant elijha said it all. God sent only 1 golden chariot not a fleet or golden chariots even though he has d power to do tat, @190 pls direct ur frustration to edo state govt instead of  a respectable man of God like pst Chris, 2morrow if he uses chrch money to beautify his community u will be d 1st to open ur mouth to complain,
And for tat deranged, brain washed member who said can i pray for pple and they get well? Yes i can because Christ in me, in case u've never everytin is possible to them tat bleive,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
Don Shark:

Remember,Jesus was made poor so that we by his poverty might become rich and He also said that He will supply all our needs according to his riches in Christ Jesus.Friends,God's will for us is to prosper and be in good health even as our soul prospereth,so,don't blame/criticize God's servant because You don't know how much He has sown in the lives of men both spritually and otherwise.I adjure you to seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness and purchasing ten jets will no longer be a problem to you.I believe God is only confirming his word in the live of his servant(Bishop David Oyedepo).
you ignant sumbitch. let me break it down. if you become a very recognizable pastor with magnanimous flock, no one is stopping you from capitalizing on your talent. write a book and make every member of your flock buy it. thats good. but use the offerings and tithes to help the people to alleviate their suffering and better their lives. dont use that money for your own personal greed. simple. you are enriching yourself and your flock. if your flock is 10,000 and you price the book at 50 bucks. you have made half a million dollars. you can buy a jet with that if you so wish. stop buying jet with tithe money and offerings grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Vinazo: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
The religious leaders that preach have no pity for the poor masses. They bring a mosaic law to the forefront to dupe gullible ones.
Do they borther about Jesus' statement in Mat. 9:39. They take away the peoples little resources. They prefare like Jesus said in Mat23:1-9 the prominent places, the front seats in the synagogue. They want to be noticed, acquiring titles for themselves, notice one tilte there as used by Jesus whom they profess to follow. They are soaked in the desires of the eyes and flesh.
How many jets did Jesus christ own, how many mansions did he acquire for himself? I weep for those who are bought over by cheap magic. cry
Did you notice that the white garment prayer houses have metamophosed into "men of god with great powers". Otherwise where are the shrines? SDhine your eyes shocked
Many have become gullible for want of easy way out of the challenges of life. LOL
There is just one thing left. The distruction of False religion. These so called men of God will suffer destruction in the hands of those they protitute with. Sorry for those who take sides with them now as they will meet their waterloo soon.
Shine your eyes all you lovers of the truth. shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ideylaff: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2011

Sagamite softly soffflyyyy oooooo wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by oncolor: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

His congregation lives in abject poverty, did he make them poor?
Is he God?
Or is it his work to make sure everybody is equal?
Sumpeople just dey find fault anyhow!

He should use the jet 4 humanitarian services! As in really?

One was expecting free sch 4 his children! Can u imagine? Na free em go run the sch expenses abi?

Who makes offering in the church? is it not the congregation? So because he did not make them poor he cannot help bring them out of poverty? Is that what your Bible teaches you? if you claim God blessed him with the money and not the congregation he ripped off their hard earned money then why not use the God given money to help the poor. Even Jesus Christ himself used fish and bread to feed multitude of hungry people, he was not only preaching and transporting materials.

You sound as if it is ridiculous to use the Jet for humanitarian service, that shows how brainwashed people can be. A jet bought from people's money used by one man and his cronies and some people actually see nothing wrong in that!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tlops(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
When God was calling all of you, una do strong head say no. Now God id distributing Jets to his "called" you are here shouting. its not too late.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Tonyet1(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
[size=24pt]4[/size] jets @ average cost of $25million each = $100million

converted to Naira = N15 billion aside maintenance and the new proposed hanger?.

the worst is even on the cost of maintenance Lord, pls have mercy on your church!

we have really missed it!  cry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by assme: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
my problem is that we have a lot of destitute homes, motherless babies homes etc. why don't these so called men of God use these monies to reach out to the poor and needy. The claim to be followers of Christ but we all know that Christ never lived a rich, talk more of an extravagant life. rather than give a helping hand to the destitute homes, the church still taxes its members to make donations outside offerings and tithes, to the poor and needy yet they are busy buying jets. not just jets but luxurious jets and hangers (under construction).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
ideylaff:

Sagamite softly soffflyyyy oooooo wink

OK. wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Shanice111: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
buzugee:

the median age in naija is 17  shocked shocked shocked shocked what are ya ? a census worker ? when did you come to my house ? or my neighbors house ? abi you just yank that number out of ya azz ? country that dont know how many people are in it, no birth certificates, census records, computerized records etc etc. how you come about 17  shocked shocked shocked shocked see im mouth like 17

I am a 26 years old lecturer who happens to know that this is a fact. Yes we have challenges collating figures but with an error margin of +5 or minus 5 (or even 10 perhaps) this should still worry anybody. My point is we have so much useful human resource that can be channeled positively." Abracadabra" for want of a better word is not what we need!!! The euphoria and the petty sentiments don't help anyone. Nigerian youths need real jobs and if these entrepreneurial churches care then they can invest these tithes into something productive that will generate more tithes as there would be more workers to keep paying offering, tithes, first fruits, whatever other fruit, so everyone is happy. I belong to this so called " young population" and it is sad how politicians and religious leaders have failed us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by JoeGaruba: 3:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
It is as clear as mud that the man means no harm.  grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by AlabaSlim: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
@l of una hipocretes
if u no lyk wetin dey go on 4 dere go change am nw
i nono Y una b INCREDIBLE HULK 4 NET BUT 2 CAUSE EVEN SMAL CHANGE AROUND U GO BCM ANT
Wel d more u dey curse dem d more BLESSINS DEY FLOW 4 DEM
SAI GEJ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
Shanice111:

I am a 26 years old lecturer who happens to know that this is a fact. Yes we have challenges collating figures but with an error margin of +5 or minus 5 (or even 10 perhaps) this should still worry anybody. My point is we have so much useful human resource that can be channeled positively." Abracadabra" for want of a better word is not what we need!!! The euphoria and the petty sentiments don't help anyone. Nigerian youths need real jobs and if these entrepreneurial churches care then they can invest these tithes into something productive that will generate more tithes as there would be more workers to keep paying offering, tithes, first fruits, whatever other fruit, so everyone is happy. I belong to this so called " young population" and it is sad how politicians and religious leaders have failed us.
well no one came to my neighborhood or any neighborhood i know for that matter to count the ages of the people so i call bullcrap. heck you dont even have the kind of computers that will collate data on 150 million people. you dont even have the manpower or resources to go from door to door and village to village all over nigeria . carry go with ya lies woman  angry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
I really dunno how paying 10% of wut u earn, makes u an abject poor man!

I dnt undastand how u all come to the conclusion dat he makes his worshipers abject poor people
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2011
but shanice i see what you mean about tithe money being used for good. now me personally ? i think tithe was a thing of the past. old testament. it is not necessary in the new testament. of course offerings is voluntary but it is in your best interest to pay it so the church can have light, the pastor can eat while he focuses on researching the gospel etc etc. tithing ? thats a thing of the past
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
@190
if u really want to make it in this church thing, try marketing the following pple
tosinaded,tlops,idelaff,luvlee,c_ronaldo
but i assure u, with tosinaded and c_ronaldo you can make your 1st private jet in 2 months!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

I really dunno how paying 10% of wut u earn, makes u an abject poor man!

I dnt undastand how u all come to the conclusion dat he makes his worshipers abject poor people

Has it ever crossed what ever you have between your ears what 10% of all the congregation's earnings, and also the numerous offerings does for one man?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by assme: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
Well, the report is not true. The new one was bought so as to carry more mission materials for their African missions. The older one could not carry much stuff because it was smaller. The mission does not have four jets on ground. The new was traded for the old one, so they only have one jet, which is new because they traded the old one. The reason the writer will claim there are four jets is because over time the man this is the fourth time he is purchasing a private aircraft. I have my personal reservations about these things, [b]but I do not believing in spreading fallacies to discredit a person's personality. We should learn to balance things out. When you also consider that he also has over 800 students under his personal scholarship, personally sponsoring some science and tech projects, building an HIV/AIDS research center in an African country, established a fund for budding entrepreneurs, among several other thing[/b]s, you may perhaps want to read more before we slash and burn. So people are far more educated than to swallow stories like this without recourse to practical detail that contextualizes issue

Are u the accounts manager? how come its only you that knows about these scholarship? Are u also in the Projects and scholarship department?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite:

Caustic fingers already  grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Delafruita(m): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2011
Personally i see nothing wrong in a pastor accumulating wealth.vanity is vanity;agreed.but we all love the vanities of life pastor or not.what freaks me out about it all is that the wealth of the church doesn't reach down to the members.no matter the views of anybody and notwithstanding what has been said about him,prophet T.B. Joshua is one man of God me and a lot of people have come to admire because of his generosity and large heart.i have never been to his church but with the things i see on emmanuel tv,if other pastors emulated his way of improving the lives of people,pastors would have a good image all over nigeria
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
assme:

Are u the accounts manager? how come its only you that knows about these scholarship? Are u also in the Projects and scholarship department?
maybe if you earn close to 150000 naira per-month, try and give a secondary school student just a schorlarship were is school fees wnt be more than 30000 naira and see if the world wnt be a better place, stop criticizing ppl and get a meaningful life. Help ppl, cuz wit the way am seeing yhu, yhu have never giving a begger alms be4 or have you? damn right you havent
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by slap1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
I don't see how this is wrong. He is the head of the church, and the decision to get the private jet must have come from the board members of the church. Since the money is in their hands, let them spend it however they deem right. If the congregation are not happy with the decision, they are in a better position to complain. And if they don't complain, I don't see why we should.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by r231(m): 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Na wa o

God is good

i am opening a church soon
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by AlabaSlim: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
May d LORD JESUS CHRIST HAV MERCI ON UNA & ME
N.B. Careful wit wat u say of eni i ripit Eni Man of God weda popular or not evun in ur own Church
Curse dem u are Cursed Bless dem u are Blessed
Rem Balaam & Balak
liv God 2 fite 4 himsef
SAI GEJ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
Delafruita:

Personally i see nothing wrong in a pastor accumulating wealth.vanity is vanity;agreed.but we all love the vanities of life pastor or not.what freaks me out about it all is that the wealth of the church doesn't reach down to the members.no matter the views of anybody and notwithstanding what has been said about him,prophet T.B. Joshua is one man of God me and a lot of people have come to admire because of his generosity and large heart.i have never been to his church but with the things i see on emmanuel tv,if other pastors emulated his way of improving the lives of people,pastors would have a good image all over nigeria
you know now that i am trying to get into your mindset and people like you, i can see how you can see this as a noble thing. ok lets see. i invest my own money to buy a church building (this is a business, an investment, if you will). then i spend countless hours and sleepless nights researching the bible and brushing up my oratory deliverance. then it all comes together (my investment that is). now it is time to reap the rewards of my investment. anybody who comes into my church (investment) will have to pay me for my services and my time and my investments. you pay through tithes and offerings. so therefore any moneys collected is all MINES. i OWN it all. these are all returns from my investment. now am starting to see what yall are seeing and it is not such a crazy concept afterall. actually it is good business. finna go open up a church yall  smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by abbeyadet: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
I will like you guys to reaffirm your posotions or findings before you take a stand:
1. Does anyone have any proof that Bishop Oyedepo or Winners Chapel have 4 Private Jets or the Old ones were changed for  newer or latest models? did they confirm that they were maintaining 4 four jets??
2. If you have been to the church before or you know anyone there, do they cajoled or force people to bring out money and donate to church or for private jet?
3. does anyone know that since 1985 when he published his first book, he has never collected anything from the proceeds of the books or tapes sold?
4. are you aware that the CDs of the church is now one of the cheapest anyone ministry sales? bookshops sell their CDs for N100 today.  
5. I am aware that this Bishop once told President Obasanjo during his regime that he will never take or ask anything/ help from him. he even said the day he asked for help, he should never regard his words anymore.
6. I am also aware that they only collect offerings once in their service and this is done within 20 minutes despite the thousands of people attending.
7. i am also aware that he abhors any form of asking from members for anything whatsoever and he has been declaring since 1985 that he will never beg or borrow money from anyone and he has not!
8. aTo me this Man preaches sound money management and prosperity messages more than any minister i have ever seen in our gegeneration !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.