Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55071 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
abbey_adet:

I will like you guys to reaffirm your posotions or findings before you take a stand:
1. Does anyone have any proof that Bishop Oyedepo or Winners Chapel have 4 Private Jets or the Old ones were changed for  newer or latest models? did they confirm that they were maintaining 4 four jets??
2. If you have been to the church before or you know anyone there, do they cajoled or force people to bring out money and donate to church or for private jet?
3. does anyone know that since 1985 when he published his first book, he has never collected anything from the proceeds of the books or tapes sold?
4. are you aware that the CDs of the church is now one of the cheapest anyone ministry sales? bookshops sell their CDs for N100 today. 
5. I am aware that this Bishop once told President Obasanjo during his regime that he will never take or ask anything/ help from him. he even said the day he asked for help, he should never regard his words anymore.
6. I am also aware that they only collect offerings once in their service and this is done within 20 minutes despite the thousands of people attending.
7. i am also aware that he abhors any form of asking from members for anything whatsoever and he has been declaring since 1985 that he will never beg or borrow money from anyone and he has not!
8. aTo me this Man preaches sound money management and prosperity messages more than any minister i have ever seen in our gegeneration !

so ,  what exactly is ur point ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by abbeyadet: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
When it comes to giving as a person or ministry, i am not aware of any ministry or preacher that encourages his members to give to the poor and help people in need like Bishop oyedepo. His life since he was growing up had been dedicating to helping others and giving to the poor. because it is not televised and advertized (contrary to biblical teachings MATHEW 6: 1-4) does not mean the people in the church are not involved. Giving and helping the poor is a ministry every true winner chapel members lives with.
I am not a member of his church but i have followed the growth and his teachings since he came to Lagos and i can say all this.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
abbey_adet:

I will like you guys to reaffirm your posotions or findings before you take a stand:
1. Does anyone have any proof that Bishop Oyedepo or Winners Chapel have 4 Private Jets or the Old ones were changed for newer or latest models? did they confirm that they were maintaining 4 four jets??
2. If you have been to the church before or you know anyone there, do they cajoled or force people to bring out money and donate to church or for private jet?
3. does anyone know that since 1985 when he published his first book, he has never collected anything from the proceeds of the books or tapes sold?
4. are you aware that the CDs of the church is now one of the cheapest anyone ministry sales? bookshops sell their CDs for N100 today.
5. I am aware that this Bishop once told President Obasanjo during his regime that he will never take or ask anything/ help from him. he even said the day he asked for help, he should never regard his words anymore.
6. I am also aware that they only collect offerings once in their service and this is done within 20 minutes despite the thousands of people attending.
7. i am also aware that he abhors any form of asking from members for anything whatsoever and he has been declaring since 1985 that he will never beg or borrow money from anyone and he has not!
8. aTo me this Man preaches sound money management and prosperity messages more than any minister i have ever seen in our gegeneration !

how does he make his money?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
nomoreface:

so ,  what exactly is your point ?
if you dont have proof, stfu and leave him alone, simple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
nomoreface:

how does he make his money?
how did jesus feed 5000 people with 2 people and 5 fish?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by AlabaSlim: 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
Una dey Drink para 4 onoda man headooo.,
members no konplain na Outsidas dey drink poison 4 dem na wa reali wa
lol go open ur church mk we no weda ur fada or moda go cm b4 wi go dcide 2 cm or not
so cos 1 american die 4 NY i 4 nija go kon go hang my head God4bid
SAI GEJ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by r231(m): 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

so are you saying the pastor is Jesus now or what?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Okijajuju1(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
I knw I should have apprenticed as a Pastor instead of a Native doctor, Pastor 4 jets, Native doctor 3 goats and 1 bicycle,

Bleep Winner chapel group of companies, Fuc.k Oyedepo and fuc.k all those who see nothing wrong in acquiring 4 jets,

Okija shrine was destoryed for political reasons, yet these thieving pastors are allowed to roam freely, unchecked, not taxed, and allowed to acculmulate so much money and power that some even get deluded to think they can actually be president and vice president.

I weep for Nigerians, I know that wen we become an industrailized nation with enough food on peoples table and jobs to keep our minds busy, people will realize that these pastors got rich from preying on their situation by feeding them lies and promises of false hope via divine intervention.

One day, people will come back to the gods of their fore fathers who never exploited their vulnerabilty.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

I'm very sure Jesus did not ask any member of the congregation to for tithe and offering in order to feed them! this is exactly the opposite!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2011
Luvlee:

pls whoever said God does nt care & sent a golden chariot to whisk his servant elijha said it all. God sent only 1 golden chariot not a fleet or golden chariots even though he has d power to do tat,  @190 pls direct your frustration to edo state govt instead of  a respectable man of God like pst Chris,  2morrow if he uses chrch money to beautify his community u will be d 1st to open your mouth to complain,
And for tat deranged, brain washed member who said can i pray for pple and they get well? Yes i can because Christ in me, in case u've never everytin is possible to them tat bleive,

story story story

once upon a time, time time
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by born2boink(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2011
GOD, why on earth all these happening?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by geniuscity: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ REAL TRUTH. Warren Buffet has private jet(s).
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by r231(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

no not even, at all at all, Just that when the grace of God is in you, u will do great things. simple

oh ok

mehn i need to get me one of those grace too cus i wan fly jet too o grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

no not even, at all at all, Just that when the grace of God is in you, u will do great things. simple

what is great about collecting tithes and offering?

well, i guess it takes some brainwashing too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
nomoreface:

@190
if u really want to make it in this church thing, try marketing the following pple
tosinaded,tlops,idelaff,luvlee,c_ronaldo
but i assure u, with tosinaded and c_ronaldo you can make your 1st private jet in 2 months!!!

rotflmfao
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bros1234(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Hmmm! I celebrate with papa. The church of God is on the wings and lets ride it out guys.

Those of you who dont understand the level of blessing the man of God is enjoying now simply have poverty mentality. You are just confused because 15 billion naira is involved. Your mind cannot weigh that king of money. Pity

If you dont know yet please know that God do bless individuals who have proved faithful even above nations. Solomon in the Bible was so rich even above many nations. Take a look at the Bible estimate of Solomon's wealth in modern calculation,

2 Chronicles 9:13  says that Soloman had a basic yearly revenue of 666 Talents or 22,000 kilograms of Gold. A talent weighed between 20 and 40 KG but the average estimated is 33kg. The price today of one kilogram of Gold is estimated at $32,200 so his yearly income was $708,400,000 a year. Seven hundred eight million, four hundred thousand dollars a year

He killed over 1,000 cows daily and had over 40,000 private drivers.

That is far more than what many nations are worth today, not to talk of those days. And in his days there were thousands of poor, sick and what have you.

As at early 90s that was when Oyedepo received his first 1 million dollars gift which he went and sowed into the ministry of Idahosa. I am not surprised that God is blessing this man even above the wealth of many nations. Do you know that Landmark University in Kwara that just took off will have her first 1,000 students from year one to final on a full scholarship, cortesy of God's servant, Oyedepo?

Guys wake up. Be free from poverty mentality.

You are still talking about 4 jets only. Stay there. Keneth Copeland has a private run way and has given out over 28 air crafts. Can you beat that? Be faithful to God and he can lift you above money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
nomoreface:

what is great about collecting tithes and offering?

well, i guess it takes some brainwashing too
oh please, ppl did pay tithes in the bible, didnt you knw? i think you should read bible or quran for once.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
r231:

oh ok

mehn i need to get me one of those grace too cus i wan fly jet too o grin grin
With God all things are possible
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

oh please, ppl did pay tithes in the bible, didnt you knw? i think you should read bible or quran for once.

You read yours! I can tell you where to read and i'm sure 'the bishop' will would ather you don't
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Okijajuju1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
Even the POPE, the leader of the largest christian movement in the world, still flies commercial charter planes, So who the f.uck is Oyedepo or Winners chapel to feel they are now so big they can't fly commercial jets? What is the reach of his ministry compared to that of the catholic church?

This is nothing short of greed,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
Okija_juju:

Even the POPE, the leader of the largest christian movement in the world, still flies commercial charter planes, So who the bleed is Oyedepo or Winners chapel to feel they are now so big they can't fly commercial jets? What is the reach of his ministry compared to that of the catholic church?

This is nothing short of greed,

[size=18pt]DIES grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by bsparks: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
Let a voice of logical reasoning step into this emotionally heightened melee. Has it ever occurred to d 'man of God' bashers that a church or its pastor is only as rich as its congregation? If Winners Church can afford to buy jets worth billions, it means it must have a lot of rich folks not the "poverty-stricken" folks we're feeling sorry for. (Imagine how long it would take to get that money from poor folks - too long) Therefore I submit let rich folks enjoy their money the way rich folks do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Claus(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
I won't pretend to know the whole story. However, let's not deceive ourselves that owning a private jet is some sort of necessity.

There are companies (e.g. Net Jets) that can tailor their service to peoples' private flying requirements without the client needing to own a jet. Paying for just the hours used brings down the cost considerably.

Owning a private jet comes with a certain prestige, and I suspect this prestige/grandeur (whatever one might call it) is a motivator.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

oh please where can i read, i think i should know. when a man think he knows much, it the beginning of is failures, so please let me know about urs cuz i wnt stop learning, where is it in the bible thast we shouldnt pay tithes?

which officially makes me your pastor and bishop. What's today's date and when is ur tithe due?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
bros1234:

Hmmm! I celebrate with papa. The church of God is on the wings and lets ride it out guys.

Those of you who dont understand the level of blessing the man of God is enjoying now simply have poverty mentality. You are just confused because 15 billion naira is involved. Your mind cannot weigh that king of money. Pity

If you dont know yet please know that God do bless individuals who have proved faithful even above nations. Solomon in the Bible was so rich even above many nations. Take a look at the Bible estimate of Solomon's wealth in modern calculation,

2 Chronicles 9:13  says that Soloman had a basic yearly revenue of 666 Talents or 22,000 kilograms of Gold. A talent weighed between 20 and 40 KG but the average estimated is 33kg. The price today of one kilogram of Gold is estimated at $32,200 so his yearly income was $708,400,000 a year. Seven hundred eight million, four hundred thousand dollars a year

He killed over 1,000 cows daily and had over 40,000 private drivers.

That is far more than what many nations are worth today, not to talk of those days. And in his days there were thousands of poor, sick and what have you.

As at early 90s that was when Oyedepo received his first 1 million dollars gift which he went and sowed into the ministry of Idahosa. I am not surprised that God is blessing this man even above the wealth of many nations. Do you know that Landmark University in Kwara that just took off will have her first 1,000 students from year one to final on a full scholarship, cortesy of God's servant, Oyedepo?

Guys wake up. Be free from poverty mentality.

You are still talking about 4 jets only. Stay there. Keneth Copeland has a private run way and has given out over 28 air crafts. Can you beat that? Be faithful to God and he can lift you above money.

You are Just plain blind

I am not calling this man a direct fraud but whatever hes doing i really think is not the best for his ministy

How many Jobs has  that man created for the nigerian markets, even if not for the market for the members of his church for a start

What is he using 4 jets for, Is it to park members of his church from Ojota to mile 2

my brother read between the lines, even if its the president of Nigeria that has such private Jets people would conclude its the nigerian public funds

not to mention a private pastor from one church, if he has really been blessed GLORY be to God but for him to spend such amounts of money for Jets

hangers and mentainance shows how fraudulent he is, you want to tell me now that man doesnt know that people are wallowing in adject proverty

or do only members of his church gain from his material wealth,if that man should come out tomorrow with half a million naira each and distribute it
amongst youths in that country tell me how much lives he must have touched

ABEGI FORGET STORY JARE::

You guys should keep paying, I hope he rides his 4JETS to heaven  undecided

Its things like this that keeps making Nigeria as a nation so backward in everything they do

rubbish  undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
My pastor play RAPIDO.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Beync(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Men of gods! am not surprise.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
Donlittle:

oh please where can i read, i think i should know. when a man think he knows much, it the beginning of is failures, so please let me know about urs cuz i wnt stop learning, where is it in the bible thast we shouldnt pay tithes?

against my better judgement
First find out the difference between law and grace when u have fully comprehended it, try reading mat 23:23 you can also check deut 14 for the law on tithe
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by babaowo: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
nah wha ooo before ppl used to say bishop is linear and member is fatter ,but now reverse is d case,nah pastor',rev,imam's,g.o's nah them dey fatter now lol praise dah lust lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.