Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:28 AM

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano (11052 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Omoslim26: 6:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Ok Yoruba moslem

this line is stale pls try something new

I am telling you reality dats staring glaringly at your bloody face there is not a single struggle in Ipob again

ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

I won't respond you again for now I have passed my message which is if you want to do your usual Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense which is all dats left of Ipob do it but don't relate it to Igbo in general

bcus a true nwafor does not have time to be doing senseless and childish bigotry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamAtikulate: 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
KoshCAD:
Just as what happened during Iso abiola in 1993 right.

Chest beaters.

Oso abiola cowards like you.

Who takes you people serious.

Akure flogging still there, fiam, we no hear from you people again.
We still have Eze Ndi Igbo in Akure and all parts of Lagos. Again, we don't care about kingship. Try the madness una did in Sasa with Igbos and find out what next.

The quit notice una give Igbos after the ENDsars, how far?
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Sulele04(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Omoslim26:

If midnight people dey pray make e better for you, morning people go reject am.
Oloriburuku, Opoonu po tea.
You this satan descendant - Nyamiri.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Rich4god(m): 6:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
Makemefit12op:
We igbos in sabon garri can't wait to relish our long term revenge and anger against Fulani hausa people,if they born you well,show for sabon garri do anyhow and u go see anyhow.
It's obvious you are just a kid. Cos you don't knw what you are saying.

It's people like you that create post to incite violence.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Acidiously: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
God bless all patriotic Nigerians!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
You mean Lord Lugard? grin
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by PoloG: 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We no be peaceful hausas. If una try that madness una did with Hausas with Igbos, we will burn down SW and una brother for east go still collect.
online warrior.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Sulele04(m): 6:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We still have Eze Ndi Igbo in Akure and all parts of Lagos. Again, we don't care about kingship. Try the madness una did in Sasa with Igbos and find out what next.

Nah so Ojukwu and Lamidi cownu talk.
They sacrifice 3 million Nyamiris to the gods during civil war, Operation python dance is till very fresh in memories of Ipob widows whose son and husbands were used as shooting practice for NA, Oyigbo cheesygrin.

Chest beaters.
Unfortunate 5% Nyamiris.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by KoshCAD: 6:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Eze, who said you should not have Eze ndigbo in Akure.

But if them born him well, let him wear his crown to where traditional ruler of Akure is.

You can have your Eze in your hidden place, no one cares about that.

Beside, I have never seen one before.

So you can keep having it in your secret place.

But do anyhow, and see anyhow.

Quit notice after endsars,what a stupid question.

Someone said you should try rubbish to know Whats up, you are blabbing.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Omoslim26: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
[s]cursedSulele04:

If midnight people dey pray make e better for you, morning people go reject am[/s]
Oloriburuku, Opoonu po tea.
You this satan descendant - Nyamiri.

e pain am say I no follow am do mumu bigotry �����

no need to curse you bcus you are cursed already

just know say e no fit better for you I no curse you ooo na your destiny just accept am no need to seek for help

and ofcus you can call me nyamiri all you want afterall no be insult na��but still on still ayam not doing your mumu yoruba vs Igbo

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by PoloG: 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
amuwo1980:
You can’t do nothing , we will stay there and nothing will happen .
you don't want biafra again

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by SenatePresdo(m): 7:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hausas gave southerners two days ultimatum to vacate the North, and some people changed it to Igbo vs Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by iSlayer: 7:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Na only mouth una get. Small EndSARs protest nearly burn down Lagos na Igbos una wan confront for Lagos. Try shits and see anyhow. It will not take us more 18 hours to flood Lagos with ESN operatives.

Even before they arrive, una don collect first while your brothers in the East will also collect there.

We no go everly fear una.

Last statement 100/100.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

taa you this coward wey dey fear fear, have u witnessed riot before
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by BastardWike: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:

You must be very stupid. Now go back and count the number of states that makeup the SW. If you don't return with 6, go back and slap you mother and kick your father. Ediot. I know what you are getting at but I won't dignify your stupidity. Yorubas don't dish out empty threats like you Igbos and Northerners. When we evict you then you best believe you have overstayed your welcome and will leave. You saw it happen when Sunday Igboho evicted the Fulanis from Igangan. We don't do none of that empty threat shyt you Igbos are known for.

You're really ignorant, I must say. The population of Igbos to Yorubas in Lagos is almost 50/50, so if the madness you're pushing for becomes a reality, then it can only end in a mutually assured destruction!

No need asking on whose side the minorities of Niger Delta will be since it will be Yorubas against non Yorubas, even the Hausas that have scores to settle will be happy to see the so-called megacity in rubbles. You saw how endsars left many landmarks in ruins, then imagine what an all out fight will lead to. Igbos and other Niger Delta minorities in the 5 SW states don't stand a chance, but you see Lagos? It will be no retreat, no surrender. Thank God many areas of Lagos are already dominated by particular ethnic groups, so when shiit hits the fan, each side will unleash mayhem on their areas of dominance.

You better be careful of what you're wishing for!!!
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Fulcrum15: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
Thankgod at last we can go our separate ways. Any which way it goes I am ready for this challenge. Enough is enough.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by franklingud(m): 8:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fvck nairaland mods, i give zero fvcks about your damn comments.

Better ban me forever cos i won't stop bashing you empty heads.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Emotionss: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
SilverNorGold:

My brother, I have no issues with the emboldened. In fact, it'll benefit minorities like me. Nigeria shouldn't always be about Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba... We also have great tribes like Igala, Idoma, Igbira, Tiv, Ijaw, etc... We are also Nigerians! We also own Nigeria!

But what I will not tolerate is someone calling for the balkanization of Nigeria merely because his/her tribe failed WOEFULLY politically. That's selfish and will be resisted! Nigeria remains one!

God bless Nigeria.

Oga most of the people you are talking to are paid agents and they are doing exactly what they where paid to do.
You see all those claiming to be Hausa,Yoruba and igbos to incite violence in this forum, are mostly paid agents. I have been saying it countless of times that the present insecurities situation in Nigeria is a political statement by some powerful politicians from all the regions in Nigeria. I can confidently tell you PMB is not incharge at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Emotionss: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Makemefit12op:
We igbos in sabon garri can't wait to relish our long term revenge and anger against Fulani hausa people,if they born you well,show for sabon garri do anyhow and u go see anyhow.

You just succeeded in putting the lives of the igbos in sabon garri in extreme danger. Because as I speak sabon garri will I be their point of conceration.

At times I wonder if you lots think before you post things on social media.

And I can bet you're somewhere in the south posting this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Emotionss: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Makemefit12op:

You are an evil person
Pretending to be igbo just to cause problems for the igbos in sabon garri.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AmbaliJ: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
BastardWike:

You're really ignorant, I must say. The population of Igbos to Yorubas in Lagos is almost 50/50, so if the madness you're pushing for becomes a reality, then it can only end in a mutually assured destruction!

No need asking on whose side the minorities of Niger Delta will be since it will be Yorubas against non Yorubas, even the Hausas that have scores to settle will be happy to see the so-called megacity in rubbles. You saw how endsars left many landmarks in ruins, then imagine what an all out fight will lead to. Igbos and other Niger Delta minorities in the 5 SW states don't stand a chance, but you see Lagos? It will be no retreat, no surrender. Thank God many areas of Lagos are already dominated by particular ethnic groups, so when shiit hits the fan, each side will unleash mayhem on their areas of dominance.

You better be careful of what you're wishing for!!!

See this oloshi olofo. The one wey Wike do una go be child's play if una pass una boundary. You must be very stupid. You forget say Lagos is surrounded by Ogun and other yoruba states, none of which includes a single ibo state. Lagos Yorubas don't even need to reach out to the other surrounding yoruba states for reinforcement to treat una Bleep-up. Before ibo fit escape from Lagos dem go have to cross other overwhelmingly Yoruba states/territories like Ogun and Ondo, then go through Edo and Delta. In short, no way out after we encircle your asses like sitting ducks. Come off your wishful thinking you dis fowl. You must be out of your mind to actually think you fools actually stand a chance against Yorubas in Lagos if shyt hits the fan. On our own turf?? Did you see what happened to the hausas in shasha-Ibadan? Over 5,000 of them could not withstand the force of the angry locals and have turned to refugees. Are you mad or something? Na inside lagoon we go drown all of una without a trace. Oloshi eru Fulani.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Emotionss: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Arewa1stSon post=99087743][/quote]

The idiot you quote in not even igbo he is trying to manipulate your emotions. Check his previous post and confirm.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by BastardWike: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:

See this oloshi olofo. The one wey Wike do una go be child's play if una pass una boundary. You must be very stupid. You forget say Lagos is surrounded by Ogun and other yoruba states, none of which includes a single ibo state. Lagos Yorubas don't even need to reach out to the other surrounding yoruba states for reinforcement to treat una Bleep-up. Before ibo fit escape from Lagos dem go have to cross other overwhelmingly Yoruba states/territories like Ogun and Ondo, then go through Edo and Delta. In short, no way out after we encircle your asses like sitting ducks. Come off your wishful thinking you dis fowl. You must be out of your mind to actually think you fools actually stand a chance against Yorubas in Lagos if shyt hits the fan. On our own turf?? Did you see what happened to the hausas in shasha-Ibadan? Over 5,000 of them could not withstand the force of the angry locals and have turned to refugees. Are you mad or something? Na inside lagoon we go drown all of una without a trace. Oloshi eru Fulani.

Legodu nwa bingo, goat! You're gloating because you chased a few Hausas away in the suburbs of Ibadan, go and try same in Lagos where they're many and see the outcome. We already know what happened in Mile 12 the last time you tried nonsense. Igbos are peaceful because they're busy doing their business but threaten them and see. Go to Alaba, Agoo, Ladipo, computer village, or many other areas they're doing business in large numbers and try nonsense and see if you will live to tell the story. Enough arms will be moved in within hours to ensure that no dirty afonja excapes.
Lol, perennial cowards are now gloating because of few Hausas they chased out in an area they're seriously outnumbered.

Cockroaches are now making noise, the last time an afonja pig tried nonsense in Okota during the elections, he was almost burnt to death.

Ndi iberibe!!
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AmbaliJ: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
BastardWike:

Legodu nwa bingo, goat! You're gloating because you chased a few Hausas away in the suburbs of Ibadan, go and try same in Lagos where they're many and see the outcome. We already know what happened in Mile 12 the last time you tried nonsense. Igbos are peaceful because they're busy doing their business but threaten them and see. Go to Alaba, Agoo, Ladipo, computer village, or many other areas they're doing business in large numbers and try nonsense and see if you will live to tell the story. Enough arms will be moved in within hours to ensure that no dirty afonja excapes.
Lol, perennial cowards are now gloating because of few Hausas they chased out in an area they're seriously outnumbered.

Cockroaches are now making noise, the last time an afonja pig tried nonsense in Okota during the elections, he was almost burnt to death.

Ndi iberibe!!

Ediot, I have told you. If dem born your papa, make una start shyt. Go through my post history and you will see that you are small fry for me. I won't even say much because e no necessary. Your people wey dey Lagos know not to pass dia boundaries. When dem no swear for dem. That Alaba, Ladipo and all those market wey you see so, e no go cost anything to burn all of dem to ashes overnight and heaven no go fall. You think say you wise pass your brethren wey respect diasef. For this Lagos na hin atohunrinwa wan flex with yoruba? Your fada. Las Las, na the fishes wey dey inside Okun and Osa for Lagos go feast on una carcasses. Ediot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You just succeeded in putting the lives of the igbos in sabon garri in extreme danger. Because as I speak sabon garri will I be their point of conceration.

At times I wonder if you lots think before you post things on social media.

And I can bet you're somewhere in the south posting this nonsense.
lol are u in sabongari in Kan

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by GidiCars: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

One million of your ancestors no fit try am. As long as we are in one Nigeria, we will continue to live and buy lands in Lagos. If e pain you, declare your Oodua Republic.

If you try any madness like you did with peaceful hausas in Sasa, IDP camp in the entire SW no go save una.

ndi ara

Please stop replying this guy. Be proud of your arewa state, one nigeria is not by force. If the gov won't allow for a peaceful referendum, then war is inevitable.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by BobbieZion(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
This thread is devoid of any reasonable comments.
It is filled with ethnic jingoism,nepotism and fanaticism .
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Emotionss: 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Samson0599:

lol are u in sabongari in Kan

No sir.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by johntolu: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ddokie:

No need for all this.

Yoruba and igbo no go ever fight. Na just to dey make mouth up and down nothing. The worst the two will ever do is to betray themselves to the north for political gains. But one on one conflict, that one no go ever happen. It hasn't happened in the 61 years of independence. e no fit begin now.

Even if Nigeria divide, Igbos go still yakpa for Lagos and other south western states. Las las we pay high tax rate.

So make 2 of una keep quiet.

You are an elder.
This your 'uncommon' sense is what GMB needs at the moment, to steer the ship of the country but he is too arrogant or clueless to seek help.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by EMMY76: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Any Igbo person still living and investing heavily in the north after all the progroms on innocent igbos in the north before and after the biafran war is on his own.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by johntolu: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoharry:
They wont touch them..muslims do not kill muslims.

Boko Haram extremists and the marauding bandits, in Arewa North, must be Sikhs by your flawed and skewed analogy.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by EMMY76: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, except I die, NO MAN born of WOMAN can divide Nigeria. Take that to the bank!

Long live Nigeria!

Keep day dreaming is nigeria more stronger and powerful than countries like USSR, Sudan, Ethiopia etc that have disintegrated?
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Ddokie: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
johntolu:

You are an elder.
This your 'uncommon' sense is what GMB needs at the moment, to steer the ship of the country but he is too arrogant or clueless to seek help.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku: 'Six Decades Of A Missing President' By Cyprian Edward-Ekpo / Ayoku, Top Businessman, Dies At 69 / Tinubu Appoints Barikor, Amgbare As Heads Of NESREA, NDRBDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.