Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano (11054 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by emerged01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:
I smell fake news. But if it's true, then to thy tents oh Israel. Ibos and Northerners too should vacate the SW so that everybody will bear their father's name.
Poor man mentality.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by amuwo1980: 2:55am On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
you don't want biafra again
Biafra or no Biafra we will stay in ur place , shit and piss there , Bleep ur sisters and dump them and u won’t do a damn thing , nna men .
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by cocolacec(m): 7:04am On Feb 16, 2021
amuwo1980:

Biafra or no Biafra we will stay in ur place , shit and piss there , Bleep ur sisters and dump them and u won’t do a damn thing , nna men .

Like your sisters dey offer Yoruba men ponmo everyday for brothel grin local ashawo organisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by pointblank247(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2021
Emeka my brother, nataba Nnobi, you nogo hear.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by PoloG: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2021
amuwo1980:

mumu ipobian

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by amuwo1980: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
PoloG:
mumu ipobian
Very proud one, at least I no kill anybody, I no embezzle the country money
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Yankee101: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
E don start

This was what we were trying to avoid
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nero2220(m): 5:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Let's see how the northern leaders will handle this one
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by tit(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nice one
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by PoloG: 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
amuwo1980:

Very proud one, at least I no kill anybody, I no embezzle the country money
but ouk embezzle na
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AfonjaConehead: 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
God bless all patriotic Nigerians!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Unity beggar...fkkU and your one zoogeria!!!!!

FuKk 1914 amalgamation!!!!!
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by tit(f): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, except I die, NO MAN born of WOMAN can divide Nigeria. Take that to the bank!

Long live Nigeria!

Ha ha ha
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AfonjaConehead: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yeah fake news....

Up one Nigeria smiley smiley smiley

The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.

1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*

https://www.nairaland.com/6416097/take-look-names-top-nnpc

That's why you see hitherto jobless guys who now live like kings...as in these pics....

God bless you.
I thought I was the only one.
Please do a thread on this.

Google the heads of nnpc,dpr,ppmc,pppra,ptdf. And nimasa,npa,customs...these are the fed govt petroleum Nd maritime sectors all headed by northerners... people who do not have a single drop of oil or access to sea!!!
Do a thread and tag me please...
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Freelancer2020(m): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We no be peaceful hausas. If una try that madness una did with Hausas with Igbos, we will burn down SW and una brother for east go still collect.
[color=#770077][/color]

And you will also think that you're threatening Yorubas with this your empty statement o, you guys alws see Yoruba as a weak and walk over but I want to assure you that day and time will surely come that all of us will know our worth and what we are capable of doing.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by amuwo1980: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2021
PoloG:
but ouk embezzle na
You keep jumping from one thing to the other, what’s my business with ur ouk, he is even anti Biafra therefore one of u crooks
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AlphaSoul: 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AlphaSoul: 4:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Lagoon0:
Nothing strange here, instead of making apology for starting an unrest in Oyo in the middle of herdsmen wahala, you gave quick notice.

To few yorubas in the north please come home. There would always be a place for you at home no matter what.

And to the thousands or millions of Niger/fulani/hausa/ chad in southwest doing business or littering the road while begging.
I don't know what to say to you, I don't support violence , let's wait for your brothers reactions up north .

I don't even understand what these people typing.
+1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AlphaSoul: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yeah fake news....

Up one Nigeria smiley smiley smiley

The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.

1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*

https://www.nairaland.com/6416097/take-look-names-top-nnpc

That's why you see hitherto jobless guys who now live like kings...as in these pics....

/
+1
/
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Macktaob(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan: Debt Burden Heavy On Nigerians But Necessary / 2023 Presidency: Politicians Should Have Retirement Age, Says Umahi / Lawmakers To Replace FCT Minister With A Mayor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.