Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,506 members, 7,843,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano (11041 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Gandollaar(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
God bless all patriotic Nigerians!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Shut up your buccal cavity! You are a hypocrite!

7 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by afube: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lagoon0:

Lol Igbos didnt protect themselves during civil war.

We protected them and cater for them after the civil war

Igbos were busy boldly fighting the invading vandals to bother protecting themselves, he that wants peace should be ready to die.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Confirmedzombie: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Na yoruba muslims i pity pass .... cos na dem dey live for the same settlement with hausa fulanis....dem go soon begin run go sabon gari make igbos protect them

You lie, it's igbos I pity more. They are majority in the North with huge investment.

Lets see how things will go. I only hope they don't start to call on UN, EU, USA as usual

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by omoharry(f): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Na yoruba muslims i pity pass .... cos na dem dey live for the same settlement with hausa fulanis....dem go soon begin run go sabon gari make igbos protect them
They wont touch them..muslims do not kill muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Gandollaar(f): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, stop the incitement! Nobody will be attacked! Not a strand of your hair will be touched! Any hoodlums who want to harm any innocent Igbo or Yoruba compatriot must first kill me... No one will be hurt, I assure you. So please let's stop the hate!

God bless Nigeria.
Kill you first?
Who are you? Because even the one that's president is worth nothing dead or alive!

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Redcrafton: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, except I die, NO MAN born of WOMAN can divide Nigeria. Take that to the bank!

Long live Nigeria!

And you believe you will have a peaceful Nigeria, where the 1999 miltary constitution was designed to favour the north?

If you were a southerner from Belyesa where the crude comes from...will you support the railway being constructed from Kano to Maradi in Niger republic while you that produced the crude, have not such development?

Injustice in a place results in lack of peace everywhere.

You are extremely selfish because Nigeria as presently structured, favours you.

Have you ever seen a para-site ready to leave its host without some form of force?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by AmbaliJ: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We no be peaceful hausas. If una try that madness una did with Hausas with Igbos, we will burn down SW and una brother for east go still collect.

Yinmu. Una no reach. Till today una still dey pay Yorubas daily dues for una markets all over Lagos. If dem born your papa well, try any rubbish when dem evict una from Lagos, you will not live to tell the tales. Try anyhow you go see anyhow. Oloshi eru Atiku ati awon Fulani.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:
Yorubas should carry their cross and leave Igbos alone.
I don't know you as you might even be Ibo,so stay off my comment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IJOBA11: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
UNITY BEGGER
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoharry:
Lol who told you that, Dem dey kill even their wife wey no be Hausa when e get hot...

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Redcrafton: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

I have no issues with the emboldened. In fact, it'll benefit minorities like me. Nigeria shouldn't always be about Hausa/Fulani, Igbo and Yoruba... We also have great tribes like Igala, Idoma, Igbira, Tiv, Ijaw, etc... We are also Nigerians! We also own Nigerians!

But what I will not tolerate is someone calling for the balkanization of Nigeria merely because of his/her tribe failed WOEFULLY politically. That's selfish and will be resisted! Nigeria remains one!

God bless Nigeria.

What is you take on the tribe that failed WOEFULLY educationally and still take huge shares in recruitment in all sectors more than those better... educationally? Is that not cheap blackmail and height of selfishness?

You are damn hypocrite, man!

Nigeria should go the way of UK for peace and development where you have Northern Ireland, England, Scotland, and Wales.

As, Arewa, Eastern Nigeria, Western Nigeria, Middle belt and Niger Delta. Groups could join any region they want to.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IJOBA11: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:
I smell fake news. But if it true, then to thy tents oh Israel. Ibos and Northerners too should vacate the SW so that everybody will bear their father's name.
GBAGURA IS THAT YOU grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Danzakidakura(m): 1:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
from kwoi we will soon give Hausa and fulani run. It will happen soon
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IJOBA11: 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
Makemefit12op:
We igbos in sabon garri can't wait to relish our long term revenge and anger against Fulani hausa people,if they born you well,show for sabon garri do anyhow and u go see anyhow.
OGA YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN O. ONITSHA AND ABA BOYS DON STATION THEMSELVES FOR HEAD BRIDGE DEY WAIT
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

What is you take on the tribe that failed WOEFULLY educationally and still take huge shares in recruitment in all sectors more than those better... educationally? Is that not cheap blackmail and height of selfishness?

You are damn hypocrite, man!

Nigeria should go the way of UK for peace and development.

My brother, next time, learn to read and understand before dropping comments.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Danzakidakura(m): 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Long live Nigeria!
for the first time you speak not like a slave but like a free born
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by cocolacec(m): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We no be peaceful hausas. If una try that madness una did with Hausas with Igbos, we will burn down SW and una brother for east go still collect.
You need to send Hausas and Yorubas back home too.Everyone should go to their tents to develop their region.No place like home.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IJOBA11: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gandollaar:
Shut up your buccal cavity! You are a hypocrite!
NA HELINUES BE THAT O grin

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by omoharry(f): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

What is your own in this matter now.This is between Hausa and Yorubas..why dont you Igbos mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Redcrafton: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, next time, learn to read and understand before dropping comments.

God bless Nigeria.

What is there that you can't read and understand.

You can't be saying God bless Nigeria, when those in the country have refused to work with others in the country to make it work for all.

You are a dreamer with not strategy for Nigeria to be blessed.

You are a mere wishful thinker with no hope other than prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by omoharry(f): 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Samson0599:

Lol who told you that, Dem dey kill even their wife wey no be Hausa when e get hot...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoharry:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
surprised right? pls don't be
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by elijahkayode(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_lLL_NBe0
Buhari Official statement on Herdsmen Killing Yoruba & Nigeria
"This people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"

Islamisation & Killings of The Nigeria Citizens under Buhari as Yorubaxit Inch Closer To Reality
With the recent spike in Terrorist (herdsmen, shites, etc) activities all over Nigeria (radical and unprovoked killings), it's safe to say this is Buhari two face) next phase in his brutal Islamisation agenda.
Before you can understand this brouhaha, you need to head to the world stage(America & Britain Vs Iran and it's radical Islam movement
Jun 4 2017 the original president Muhammad Buhari (old & fragile as seen in the clip released by the US media) was invited to the US Whitehouse to give an account on why Christians were being killed, he blamed it on radical Islam's from Muslim countries (mainly Iran and it's counterparts).
Buhari said in the video
"This are people are mainly professionals trained to shoot & kill all their life"

A week after this meeting, over 200 Christian were killed in a massacre in plateau State
After this interview the cabal were angry at how the original Buhari could divulge such information, soon after this he was taken out of the picture and replaced with the more younger and vibrant clone (this is no secret Atiku talked about this)

YORUBA youths have Woken up
Nigeria have been infiltrated and as time goes by and seemingly backed by the impunity of the (buhari two face Administration, This terrorist have gotten bolder killing our people (sons and daughters) without fear (they are in our midst) leaving deaths & destruction in their wake, this people won't stop unless they are stop.
Some Yoruba states have been compromised on the government level, look closely

The Solution
Yorubaland States should come together and break off from Nigeria while we still can, we've got all the resources we need right here or we (Yoruba) risk everything, look closely and you will see a nation where Hope has being replaced by something else. How did we get here as a country, a nation once revered for bringing liberty to Africa but the deeds have been done
Let's take bake our Money, Control, Security from the North

, Nigeria (an emblem of massive debt & corruption ) have served it purpose ( which is to gain independence from our colonial masters) and it should be led to rest, the tribes have got noting keeping them together as a nation
If you think this cabals will relish the presidency in 2023, you are dreaming (only a Northerner) and they've got the votes.

The LORDS will be done. Non negotiable
If Brexit is happening "Yorubaxit" can happen, we be the size of Ghana and that's perfectly okay, we support evil out of fear (Fela, mko Abiola, funsho Williams and lot of others paid the price) but no more.

YORUBA ANI LATI RO NU OOO
Their War on Religion will fail utterly, ( All authority belongs to Christ).
We need Guidance (Christ) for we fight not against flesh but spiritual evil (roaring lion) seeking to devour Nigeria. Exalt God and He will exalt you
But Behold due to the corrupt, pervert and seemingly bondage of their innerbeing they cant do what is good/right, it's just impossible one spiritual mistake will lead to the next (this is why
They see but they can't act, woe to the ruling class who suffer the mass just for points Support the movement
#OccupyLekki
#YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT #YORUBAXIT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mysticwebb:
For East now some Awusa people go don begin dey go home without waiting for quit warnings. Them know as e dey be.

We ask them to come back.!

after that you know the rest.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by P1PrinceKT(m): 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Up to now No any statement from Femi fani Kayode !

But lets wait an see .

A few days to come.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Mraphel: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Chestbeating is bad. Who tell u say Igbo no dey live for scattered settlement in the north? Stop misleading yourself and others on the social media.

Igbo has never protected Yoruba in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Gandollaar(f): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
NA HELINUES BE THAT O grin
Lailai no be helinues be that. His type of madness is different from this one.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Mysticwebb: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

We ask them to come back.!

after that you know the rest.
The rest will always be as usual from both side.
Even worse due to bottled up anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Akanbiedu(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lagoon0:

Stop pretending, we've gone past all this trick alaye.

This got me LOL.

Dude came with a weak neutrality.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by 400billionman: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Finally nah unity beggars wan divide the country..

Okay..

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by ahiboilandgas: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Yeah fake news....

Up one Nigeria smiley smiley smiley

The NNPC is now the Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company. The all-Muslim top 20 executives in NNPC makes Nigeria look like an annex of Arab Emirates.

1. Mele Kyari (GMD)
2. Umar Ajiya (Chief Finance Officer/Finance and Accounts)
3. Yusuf Usman (Chief Operating Officer)
4. Farouk Garba Sa’id (Chief Operating Officer, Corporate Services)
5. Mustapha Yakubu (Chief Operating Officer, Refining and Petrochemicals)
6. Hadiza Coomassie (Corporate Secretary/Legal Adviser to the Corporation)
7. Omar Ibrahim (Group General Manager, International Energy Relations)
8. Kallamu Abdullahi (GGM Renewable Energy)
9. Ibrahim Birma (GGM Governance Risk and Compliance)
10. Bala Wunti (GGM NAPIMS)
11. Inuwa Waya (MD NNPC Shipping)
12. Musa Lawan (MD Pipelines And Product Marketing)
13. Mansur Sambo (MD Nigeria Petroleum Development Company)
14. Lawal Sade (MD Duke Oil/NNPC Trading Company)
15. Malami Shehu (MD Port Harcourt Refining Company)
16. Muhammed Abah (MD Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company)
17. Abdulkadir Ahmed (MD Nigeria Gas Marketing Company)
18. Salihu Jamari (MD Nigeria Gas and Power Investment Company Limited)
19. Mohammed Zango (MD NNPC Medical Services)
20. Sarki Auwalu (Director, Department of Petroleum Resources)*

https://www.nairaland.com/6416097/take-look-names-top-nnpc

That's why you see hitherto jobless guys who now live like kings...as in these pics....

na 500 naira juice u never drink or na plane u never enter .....poverty is a more deadly more than covid 19 ...

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Akanbiedu(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoharry:

This is ethnic fight ooo, and don't forget its not enlightened people that fight this kind of fight. Mostly hoodlums who have no real religion.

A word is enough for the wise.

Another thing. Nigerian police does not have the capacity to forestall widespread madness, so be wise.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Woos Investors At London Summits (Photos) / Group Celebrates Gowon, Hits IPOB / Retain Subsidy And Perish- Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.