Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano (11057 Views)

Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Kano Youths Protest Against Buhari 'Pack Your Load' (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by cocolacec(m): 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
iReddington:

Jokes apart, What exactly is the obsession with you people and the SW, it's always embarrassing the way you people act like you can't survive or live without the SW. Have some self respect, you're not indigenes, if push comes to shove, God forbid a violent disintegration, you guys will have to find your way back home. No two ways about it.

South West is the refugee camp for all displaced Nigerians and Africans,It is also the economic backbone of Nigeria with the South South.It also houses European Business interests.
Remove South west And South South from Nigeria ,it wil seize to exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Shattuck(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
I blame Buhari for all of this mess he started this act of clanishness in governance knowing fully well Nigeria is a multicultural society, Las Las if Nigeria cannot function with love and trust for one another maybe it's time to call for a referendum, we can't keep pretending like all is well, Nigerians generally aren't getting the dividend of governance.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by samtol4(m): 3:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
The country is moving toward civil war. I thought the president would come on air & condemned the Fulani herdsmen's nefarious activities, but he went on silent mode. Even the VP, who is a professor of law is still on a sleeping tablet. Threats and insecurities here and there will become disastrous if something is not done now

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by ahiboilandgas: 3:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Imaginary billion?

Nigeria receives $17.5 billion diaspora remittances in 2019

Nigeria received $17.57 billion in direct diaspora remittances in 2019. According to data published by (@cenbank), remittances rose by 56.4% when it increased from $11.23 billion within the same period in 2018 to $17.57 billion in 2019.

I know you don't know about this..as you wallow in poverty with guys sleeping under bridges in Lagos and shitting and bathing in public in place like cms....How would you know when you are poor, drugged, hopeless and need HELP.
so u wish abi if u send forex to Nigeria is dash to Nigeria govt as if u don't receive Naira equivalent.....werey....u know why yoruba people are considered dirty abi cos the shit in polytene bags and throw ever where ....go to ijora badia ,mushin ,oyingbo, alakija , agegunle and see how crowed and miserable ur people live .....visit ekiti and oshogbo and see poverty and lack of salary payment ....outside Lagos built by Fgn and other people no southwest city can match kano,or kaduna in term of infrastructure,jobs ,trade Good living and proper housing not all those your shack u call houses in Lagos that u want to collect 2 year rent on ....just look how miserable u live in Lagos with smelly danfo and over crowded park ....u are too stupid to reason ....Lagos is among the world worst city to live in
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Tap0lane: 3:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
The senseless NL igbo mod won't see this msg to flag but if the igbo fool is replied the demented mod will be seen running naked all over NL exhibiting foolishness like the lunatic he or she is. Foolish set of humans.

GBOKASINCHA:
Na yoruba muslims i pity pass .... cos na dem dey live for the same settlement with hausa fulanis....dem go soon begin run go sabon gari make igbos protect them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Tap0lane: 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
But the Fulanis killing should be given liberty to carry AK 47 ba ? The way many of you foolishly reason reason on NL ehn.
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
God bless all patriotic Nigerians!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by springer: 3:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yoruba and Igbos wont leave the birth by wesday and nothing will happen. If anything happens then its thier luck because they have been warnec enough. Everybody go back home. War is looming, deaths is looming. I see red liquid everywhere. Oduduwa Republic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by ahiboilandgas: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Imaginary billion?

Nigeria receives $17.5 billion diaspora remittances in 2019

Nigeria received $17.57 billion in direct diaspora remittances in 2019. According to data published by (@cenbank), remittances rose by 56.4% when it increased from $11.23 billion within the same period in 2018 to $17.57 billion in 2019.

I know you don't know about this..as you wallow in poverty with guys sleeping under bridges in Lagos and shitting and bathing in public in place like cms....How would you know when you are poor, drugged, hopeless and need HELP.
idoit outside standing on busstop and harassing bus drivers in Lagos what else do u people do in Lagos ? Omonile or married woman sleeping up and down in Lagos island and belching? The entire business in Lagos is been run by ibos ....go and look where this remittance from...ccameroun is top in remittance to Nigeria
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by RenaissanceGuy: 3:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
IJOBA11:
NA HELINUES BE THAT O grin
That's MannaBBQ.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by hotwax: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
Good new lets break this liegeria. Pls abokis, expell all yorubas among you.

And my people in the following cities should do the same:

Ilesha, Ile-Ife, Ede, Osogbo, Ibadan, Oyo, Ogbomoso, Akure, Ondo, Ekiti, Ijebu, Abeokuta, Sagamu, Igbeti, Kisi, Eko, Epe...

All yoruba towns...lets break this shhhiiiit up

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Ddokie: 4:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
div111:
Good news. let this contraption divide make everybody rest

I really dont understand how difficult it is.

Of what value is a big for nothing country biko nu?

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Ddokie: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, except I die, NO MAN born of WOMAN can divide Nigeria. Take that to the bank!

Long live Nigeria!

From all indications, it appears your death is near.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by oladele239(m): 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nairaland will be so much instrumental to the balkanization of Nigeria in the long run!
Sooner than later , this entity will break!
Even Lugard is not resting in peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by walefresh3(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerians please let peace reign.... I am not a Coward.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Ddokie: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Yorubas should carry their cross and leave Igbos alone.

AmbaliJ:

Yinmu. Una no reach. Till today una still dey pay Yorubas daily dues for una markets all over Lagos. If dem born your papa well, try any rubbish when dem evict una from Lagos, you will not live to tell the tales. Try anyhow you go see anyhow. Oloshi eru Atiku ati awon Fulani.

No need for all this.

Yoruba and igbo no go ever fight. Na just to dey make mouth up and down nothing. The worst the two will ever do is to betray themselves to the north for political gains. But one on one conflict, that one no go ever happen. It hasn't happened in the 61 years of independence. e no fit begin now.

Even if Nigeria divide, Igbos go still yakpa for Lagos and other south western states. Las las we pay high tax rate.

So make 2 of una keep quiet.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamAtikulate: 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
iReddington:

Jokes apart, What exactly is the obsession with you people and the SW, it's always embarrassing the way you people act like you can't survive or live without the SW. Have some self respect, you're not indigenes, if push comes to shove, God forbid a violent disintegration, you guys will have to find your way back home. No two ways about it. All this you're saying is just Hot Air and unnecessary noise.
The only people afraid of breakup are the yorubas.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by stebell(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Those behind that ultimatum should be arrested and dealt with mercilessly! I give the police 24 hours ultimatum to arrest them, or else, I'll take the law into my own hands and do the arresting and prosecuting myself! I'll NOT tolerate divisive elements in Nigeria!

Cos what the Lord has joined together, NO MF can put asunder! Nigeria lives as long as I live!

Long live Nigeria!
God bless all patriotic Nigerians!
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

Police that is only arresting peaceful protesters is that one police.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by overseasnbeyond: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who is this cattle rearer?
ahiboilandgas:
so u wish abi if u send forex to Nigeria is dash to Nigeria govt as if u don't receive Naira equivalent.....werey....u know why yoruba people are considered dirty abi cos the shit in polytene bags and throw ever where ....go to ijora badia ,mushin ,oyingbo, alakija , agegunle and see how crowed and miserable ur people live .....visit ekiti and oshogbo and see poverty and lack of salary payment ....outside Lagos built by Fgn and other people no southwest city can match kano,or kaduna in term of infrastructure,jobs ,trade Good living and proper housing not all those your shack u call houses in Lagos that u want to collect 2 year rent on ....just look how miserable u live in Lagos with smelly danfo and over crowded park ....u are too stupid to reason ....Lagos is among the world worst city to live in
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamAtikulate: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoharry:
What is your own in this matter now.This is between Hausa and Yorubas..why dont you Igbos mind your business.
Because you don't mind yourself about ESN and IPOB matter.

Hypocrits
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by hardbody: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
cocolacec:

South West is the refugee camp for all displaced Nigerians and Africans,It is also the economic backbone of Nigeria with the South South.It also houses European Business interests.
Remove South west And South from Nigeria ,it wil seize to exist.

Cease.

You are welcome.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by IamAtikulate: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
AmbaliJ:

Yinmu. Una no reach. Till today una still dey pay Yorubas daily dues for una markets all over Lagos. If dem born your papa well, try any rubbish when dem evict una from Lagos, you will not live to tell the tales. Try anyhow you go see anyhow. Oloshi eru Atiku ati awon Fulani.
Na only mouth una get. Small EndSARs protest nearly burn down Lagos na Igbos una wan confront for Lagos. Try shits and see anyhow. It will not take us more 18 hours to flood Lagos with ESN operatives.

Even before they arrive, una don collect first while your brothers in the East will also collect there.

We no go everly fear una.
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Sulele04(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We no be peaceful hausas. If una try that madness una did with Hausas with Igbos, we will burn down SW and una brother for east go still collect.
5% Nyamiri, chest beaters.
We Yoruba's don't attack unprovoked, attack us like Hausa did first, and we would know whether it is the caretaker or the landlord that trulely owns a land.
Omode ti o ba mo owo we ko le ba agba jeyun.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Olawalelead(m): 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
Issorite
Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Amumaigwe: 5:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
omoharry:
They wont touch them..muslims do not kill muslims.

Yorubas are not counted as real Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano by Kazim88: 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
iReddington:

Jokes apart, What exactly is the obsession with you people and the SW, it's always embarrassing the way you people act like you can't survive or live without the SW. Have some self respect, you're not indigenes, if push comes to shove, God forbid a violent disintegration, you guys will have to find your way back home. No two ways about it. All this you're saying is just Hot Air and unnecessary noise.

Jokes apart you have a very low IQ. What make you think that guys is Igbo.

What?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha Optimistic Of APC Convention, Sues For Regard For 'Founding Fathers' / Truck Drivers Block Road In Kogi, Protest N10,000 Daily Tax By State Government / MURIC Warns FG Of Fuel Scarcity Masterminds, Looming Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.