Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:12 AM

She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her (745 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Help My Gf Wants To Kill Herself / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
There is this lady (29) I'm dating who has been a close friend right from 2009 (though on and off). We stay in the same neighborhood. She has been with a guy throughout her college days with the promise that they were gonna end well but it ended in premium tears.

After leaving school, the guy only disturbed her whenever he wanted sex and due to the clingy love she had for him which the guy didn't reciprocate, she visited the guy whenever she had chance (2hrs drive). Not ready to settle down with her even though he is working with a cool pay.

She didn't hide what happened between the two of them from time to time including the bullying she got from him. Her mum and siblings know the guy well but didn't know the amount of bullying she has received from the guy.

I had feelings for her from the onset which was made known to her but I had to respect her decision of choosing the guy over me.

After service, we had time to talk well and I tried again to make my feelings known to her but she declined. Few months later, I traveled down to PH in search for work. Throughout this period, we used to talk everyday. I didn't get a job throughout that year then I later went back home to reconnect with loved ones including her.

Fast forward to 2020, she gave me a green light and we started during the lockdown, though I was back to PH then to continue my job hunt and she was in South West (at home) working too. We talked well from morning till night, made each other laugh and informed each other about our activities.

I went back home again in August to see her and everything was cool. My mum and siblings know about us but her people do not know. We had great time together during this month before I went back to PH. Job came in in October but was temporary (on demand) with 5k per day as payment. I told her and showed her my employment letter and she was happy.

We continued planning about how things are going to be and also were talking as usual. After working for 2 months, the contract ended which we were promised we will be called when next contract pops up. (Till March 2021)

Now, I'm at home to be with her so that the distance won't make her feel lonely much. The last time we saw was 12th of this month and I saw she was moody and was like someone who had something to say from her heart. I persuaded to open up to me and she dropped the knockout.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Graduates needs to develop writing skills
I can't understand jack of what was written
No begining or ending angry
Edit that write-up ,short and straight to the point
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by MightySparrow: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2021
Living in Bondage Part 2.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
THE KNOCKOUT!

She said she won't marry me.

Well, I wasn't shocked when she said it because she has been showing signs of not being committed lately.

I asked for the reasons but she said nothing. I know everything happens for a reason. Nothing isn't a genuine reason for telling someone you can't marry them.

She started hyping me: saying a lot of things have changed positively in her life since she started with me, that I give her joy, I care a lot about her but she just can't marry me.

This lady isn't interested in my money or gift. I force gifts or snacks on her. She even gave me 30k last year to add money to it to get new phone when I complained about my phone misbehaving while chatting with her. So, material gain isn't her problem.

After she opened up, I told her no qualms. I didn't beg to stay in her life. Never!

On 13th, she didn't see my early morning call aa usual. She later called in the evening telling me her life is empty without me. I was like 'okay'

She called again yesterday after she didnt see my call and was trying to be sorry on call. I pretended as if nothing happened.

This morning, I passed through her office twice and didn't look at her side as usual. As soon as I got home, her call came in and she said if I should leave her, she'd commit suicide in my name.

I told her to calm down and she said NO then she hung up the call.

After few mins as I started typing this first part of this thread, her sms came in and reads thus, "If u keep running away from me, will you murder ur feelings?"

What does this lady want? To keep me as a side niqqaa?

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

Mummy calm down.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
MightySparrow:
Living in Bondage Part 2.

I go break free ooo...

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by providencia(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
NICE GUYS FINISH LAST
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2021
providencia:
NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

No be lie
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by MightySparrow: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
Alutacontinua1:

I go break free ooo...

Be quick about it.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
MightySparrow:

Be quick about it.

Make i first comot the suicide plan from her mind... I no want go jail for naija. grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Komu1048(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:

NO, the only soul that needs development is you, you need to improve your reading skill.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by MightySparrow: 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
Alutacontinua1:

Make i first comot the suicide plan from her mind... I no want visit jail for naija. grin

She no fit die nothing. Those whey dey die dey announce am?
The other guy don fu*k sense out of her. Don't decive yourself brother. Look for you own girl. If you marry her you would be the official spouse her loyalty will be with the other guy.. You wouldn't want that, I guess.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Komu1048(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
This thing simple, keep her as a side chick too. I want that kind ladies die.

Op, hope say she dey give u chop too. Na that one I want too, I no go leave you lie lie
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2021
MightySparrow:

The other guy don fu*k sense out of her. Don't decive yourself brother. Look for you own girl. If you marry her you would be the official spouse her loyalty will be with the other guy.. You wouldn't want that, I guess.

True talk.
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by ogmask: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
MightySparrow:

Make sense nor kee u 1day aswear. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Komu1048:
This thing simple, keep her as a side chick too. I want that kind ladies die.

Op, hope say she dey give u chop too. Na that one I want too, I no go leave you lie lie

My mind no go gree keep her as side chick.

Na why i wan run away from her.

She dey give me chop abi u wan make hunger finish me? tongue
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Let her die
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Alutacontinua1: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Let her die

Ok grin
Re: She Doesn't Want To Marry Me But Vowed To Kill Herself In My Name If I Leave Her by Komu1048(m): 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Alutacontinua1:

My mind no go gree keep her as side chick.

Na why i wan run away from her.

She dey give me chop abi u wan make hunger finish me? tongue

Bro, why why why run, please don’t now, if the thought come your mind pursue am as you go pursue thief we steal your phone. U are jus too lucky. Girl keep you (no promise), you chop clean , chop money. Just because you sabi talk.

Nigga, you are Abraham seed, you are a blessing.
That kind girl no go forget you no matter what, even if she marry billionaire she go still Dey blow for you, guy think am well ooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Go About The Situation / Grow Up! / Bbnaija Jaypaul Romanc£ Saskay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.