Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Documents Approved! (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Documents Approved! (pictures) (261 Views)

Canadian Visa Approved. Thanks To God / Finally A NAFDAC Approved Vagina And Female Sexual Health Herbal Supplement / Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Documents Approved! (pictures) by Meedon: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2021
Documents Approved! (Pictures)

After I uploaded my government issued identity card (voter's card) for almost 10 times, it was continually rejected, untill it was approved when I tried it again with a clearer picture and an email message to payoneerr customer care.

During this time, I was constantly reading blogs and their community forum on the best practices which will enable them approve my document.

To be sincere, I was worried and sad but I kept at it. Now my document is approved.

If you're finding it hard to get your documents approved, as a Nigerian do the following:

1. Send them an email (snap and upload the front and back of your voter's card), telling them that you have voter's card and you'd love to add them to your verification center.

Note: make sure you snap the voter's card with a mobile phone and it should be in high quality. The picture should also show all four corners and it should not be blurry or pixelated.

2. Make sure your hands or the camera flash is not blocking any information on your voter's card.

The reason I focused on voter's card is that I uploaded voter's card and it was approved after many rejections. So, no need to get passport or driving license again.

Payooneerrr customer care are good, their response is fast. You just have to be patience

In all these things, Nigerian girls are awesome... All of them

Re: Documents Approved! (pictures) by Meedon: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Save your tears for another day

(1) (Reply)

Things Men Need To Know Before They Go Into Marriage / What men agree to but u moved avoid it / You Are Going To Fall In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.