Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60893 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by seanwilliam(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Summary ,

You wan chop like every other guy and run...but after the condition attached you calm down.

Conclusion, even if she has had intercourse on a daily basis for the past one year if you love her you will not be asking questions.

You just need excuse to japa like other guys.

All this undergraduate relationship sef.
see the kind of simp nairaland is breeding shocked
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Blackdisciple(m): 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmm na una sabi oo
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Elinosweet143(f): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
My brother if u truly love this girl u will let her past and look forward to a better tomorrow, cos u finding it out if she is lying or telling the truth will not change anything about what has happened. My candid advice quit the wild goose chase and take ur relationship serious if u want her else let her go. Even if u sleep with her i tell u, u'll not find what u are looking for especially if she is lying
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by mechanics(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2021
Hmmmm, if.you love her and ready to wait till she's ready to marry, you won't ask sex from her, why are you so eager to know if she has had sex since when she was raped, that should be your least issues, instead of you to be praying to get the right woman that will love you till death, you are just worrying with issues that don't bother.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by kiddkash(m): 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!
paddy don jam transgender
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Itzwilliamrex: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
This guy don ment bleep first make you fall inside river then you go know whether to paddle or come from the canoe
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by KingAlabi: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2021
60% of ladies wey I date for this life

Na their line be that

I dey always tell them say me sef I was raped

At least two raped persons will fvck in peace cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Akinh: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Alaye...though real love isn't about sex but in Naija mentally make u no turn maga u must reach the promise Land..but to me I sense that girl don Zobo you
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.

Use a condom would have suffice instead of these epistle naw ... which story we never hear abeggi
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Lagos Ibadan expressway toto loading. I've heard this same line over 50 times
grin wink
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Ivimmanuel: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
give her benefit of the doubt, she only needs time and from what you said she is just 19
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 17, 2021
MLTR:

Use a condom would have suffice instead of these epistle naw ... which story we never hear abeggi

Which condom? I'm trying to tell somebody to abstain from sex, you're here talking condom. Tkor!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by mashad(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2021
justosee:
You will know if she is sexually active after sleeping with her, unless you are inexperience.

Some ladies are Good actors and pretenders
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by KingAlabi: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
mashad:

Some ladies are Good actors and pretenders

Top notch ones at that

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

What's the gain in having sex with someone you're not married to? Youll only lose.

You guys seriously need to change your mentality.

compatability in the bed is sacrosanct to any marriage, its better to know before marriage .. you need to evolve times have change women have change
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Kazzytman316: 4:26pm On Feb 17, 2021
Since she's ready login and see for yourself, that's the surest way of knowing the truth...
don't come and be stressing your brain...
based on her comment about not leaving each other me I'm predicting you'll see something wey go shock u.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by BRATISLAVA: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

You so desperately want to have sex with a 19 year old girl. It's all you want, once you do it, you'll remember loads of things about sex and her that you don't like. You may even claim you were lied to.

Why don't you find someone that you don't have to persuade to have sex with you, or are you that low in self esteem?

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Lashist(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.
Lol...so sex is 5mins madness?? grin grin
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
She's 19?
Op, forget it. You can never marry that girl. Just fvck her and move on. It will surely end in ultimate tears for both of you.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Which condom? I'm trying to tell somebody to abstain from sex, you're here talking condom. Tkor!

who abstinence help,
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pius49(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Please start by way of investigating what she told you by asking questions from close people that will keep your identity anonymous. Ask genuine questions
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by seanwilliam(m): 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Naso one zainab take fool me until I fhuck her.. her pussy na Lagos Ibadan Express way.. wetin make me para for her was that she was moaning and shouting ye ye ye.. I was like are you mad? Wetin this tiny dick dey do for u ..something wey be say me self no say e no anywhere.. her pusy be like when a drawer enter kanga ( wells) grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by EzinneNwachukwu(f): 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2021
F*ck her already and stop being a sissy simp asking stupid questions. That's why I love Yoruba guys, they are so bold, they f*ck you first rough and wild, and ask questions later. Can't wait to f*ck my neighbor's husband huge dick when I get home from work. I'm so Hot right now, my panties are dripping with pussy juice kiss

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Lashist(m): 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2021
OP make her promise you too that she will never leave you after she finds out who you really are...make it look like you have done some bad and terrible stuffs and hope she will manage u like that...then check her reaction
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Tonytonex(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap this guy dey hungry me
why did you say that?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Hassanmaye(m): 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Sheriman:
I7
Which kind 5 minutes the only minutes you enjoy is when you said baby am gonna cum and she replied come on baby! come on baby! cum inside me baby then you now pull out your penis with your condense milk to the floor. Sex na very stupid grin grin thing
Lol na stupid thing but dimka lost himself because of one minutes act shows you how some men think with their anus
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by evans4luv: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2021
bia nwokem rapu nwanyi jee chuba ego
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
THAT HOE IS DIGGING DICK SOMEWHERE.she sees your name on friendzone list.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
KingAlabi:
60% of ladies wey I date for this life

Na their line be that

I dey always tell them say me sef I was raped

At least two raped persons will fvck in peace cheesy

Another weyre from another mother .. you no well

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by osilamah77(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
12 years is too short to forget her experience, this the case of her mental health, ifshe dislike sex cos of rape let her be. What if she told you that you cant satisfied her due to the rape stuff... Buried ur shame bro dont allow your john Thomas talk for you... If she have reason to deny you sex that her reason, u cant believe her cos you na boss for changing girls... God no go let you be a rape victim you go no say kaki no be leather
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Casper21: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Writer sounds like a 6yr old child
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by HustlerGurl(f): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Life goes on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / Why Do Girls Tag All Fair Guys Handsome? (photos) / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.