Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? (60866 Views)

She Keeps Telling Me Her Son Is Not Mine, But Still Make Me Spend On Him / My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by DropsMic(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
I have heard that story many times

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Tosic007(m): 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Naija girls n rape. My guy if you like use FBI or INTErPOL u won't see or find any prove, just nack and stay on guard. According to my peoplePlay the game don't be the game

6 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Pyhonist: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.

Oh you be five minutes man. Eeya its a pity
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2021
Rubbiish:

U think sex is five minutes madness because u never receive better diick? I laff
Just pray make person like me no catch u for bed!

I'm talking about normal human beings. Not nymphos tongue

Catch who?
Holy Ghost Fire!

4 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Akinbahm(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
Is She Telling Me Truth, Please Your Advice Are Been Needed, I'm Confused

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

[b]Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex,[/b ]and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Please help a niqqa brothers

Sorry for the long write up!

At the emboldened is where your answer lies...

Imagine you should never leave her irrespective of what will happen after the s3x bro, all nah format no fall for am.

4 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by orisunmibare01(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
If a girl of 19 was raped at 7, then she's expected to act that way.

Just keep caring and relating with her, and stop asking her for sex please.

4 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sunkyapogee(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:
You're clearly not ready for responsibilites from your statement but that tiny rope between your legs is trying to help you do the thinking by pushing you to have sex with her "just to know if she's telling you the truth". And she's told you if anything happens not to leave her but you still want to go ahead knowing full well that you won't commit to her.

My sincere advice.

Op, do you have the money to cater for a family now? Use your brain, leave sex out of this relationship. Sex is overrated because after everything, your senses will come back and reality will strike you hard, by what time it is too late.
This is how you bring problems for yourselves just because of five mins madness.
your bf?
five minutes?
aaaaah
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by jadyclem(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Guy's please I'm confused here, there is this girl i started dating last year December, she really loves me and i know that? Have asked her of sex for sometime now, but she keeps telling me she is not ready for that.

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

How will know she is telling the truth, cus I'm ready to find out the truth by all means

Funny talk! That part where she said 'she's coming to have sex with you whenever you both meet and whatever happens, you shouldn't leave her - even if she gets pregnant,' hope she isn't coming to transfer someone else's pregnancy to you? Hmm... the way the life is now en, you should swallow everyone's words with a pinch of salt o because nobody holy anymore o! Just saying sha! But e be like say u still be novice for relationship Mata o... bros, use ur head make girls no go use u take catch cruise o!

14 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Tosic007(m): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mikester:
Tell her to look at you in the eyes steadily and testify she's telling the truth. If she can't, well you know what to do. Try that for a start
Too much of African Magic

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by ice4u999(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

Her story goes this way that she was raped when she was 7 years old by there neighbour then, and the guy was arrested and later realised after much pleadings from his people, and ever since then her mother have been so closed to her even up till now due to the rape experience, and more over she also told me that she has dated three Guy's before me, and they all broke up because they are all after sex, and she is not ready for that, and now after, talking to her, showing her true love, making her to believe me that I'm different from other guy's out there, and she has now agreed to give me sex when next we see, only on the condition that whatever happens, I shouldn't leave her, no matter what even if she gets pregnant for me, but the truth still remains that i don't actually need the sex, i just what to know if she is telling me truth.

But the problem now is this please how will i know that she is telling me the truth, that she has never had sex ever since then, as I'm yet to trust her on that aspect, this rape experience happened 12 year's ago.

Don’t ever make a promise for sex. Even if you two are to get into such act , it must not come with any condition. Nor carry unnecessary life time curse all because of 15 min of sex. Again if you give her belly then you better be ready to take responsibility.

5 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by pocohantas(f): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Everyday on frontpage there is a thread of a minor getting raped. Yet when these girls grow and share their experiences, same men will call them liars.

I have said it before, any NIGERIAN man that tries that with me, even if it costs me my life, I will find him and KILL him in the most gruesome way possible. Then I go home a fulfilled woman. Ediots. I don’t blame you lots, I blame the women reporting to police. If many were like me, people would be waking to y’all mutilated bodies on the streets.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by excel101(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
blinking001:
Is it just a coincidence that most if not all Nigerian women always blame Rape as the source of their first sexual encounters? Op that girl is a bloody liar....a woman knows if she's gonna have sex with you from the very first day you two meet so stop deceiving yourself OP......that girl is only trying to prolong the sex thing so her value in your eyes increases...she's a manipulative biitch..break up with that type of woman for your own peace of mind...its obvious that she's playing mind games with you.
What about if she gives it to him after 2nd request, how would you still describe her?
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by ebuclassic18(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
even if she had sex before what's ur business haven't u had sex all this while

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Kobicove(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

What do want to do with that info?

So long as the girl was never a prostitute with a permanent room in a brothel I really do not see why her previous sex history should be a problem undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by OKVALLY: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2021
Why are you so desperate about having SEX with her.
December to February is less than two months.
Why do you bent on sleeping with her in such a short time.
You are not sincere not the girl. Check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:
I have all the necessary things to take care oh her if in case something happens, but I'm confused she might be lieing to me. I believe that's what some girls do tell to cover up there flirtatious life.
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Chicent(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2021
@op so you need to run a polygraph test to know IG she is telling you the truth. wait on and kontinue deceiving yourself. I pity you
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Godsent12(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
You don't ask your woman for sex, you seduce her to make her ask for it, shikena
you will make heaven bro

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
Kids angry NEXT!
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Wisdomkings: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2021
if you truly love her as you said Bleep any consequence and Bleep her when next you meet
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Uniquekriss(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
Mikester:
Tell her to look at you in the eyes steadily and testify she's telling the truth. If she can't, well you know what to do. Try that for a start
only in zee cinema does that work, not with our Nigerian ladies, she could even cry and use swear words meanwhile she's f*cking lying.

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2021
There is more rape stories than actually reported in Nigeria.
There's hardly any lady who doesn't know one or two persons who has been molested or outrightly raped. It's that rampant.
But for shame and stigma attached to rape victims, and also the possibility of being abused by those they later trust, more rape victims will speak out.

And here you are, asking misogynists if she's lying to you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by jadyclem(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Summary ,

You wan chop like every other guy and run...but after the condition attached you calm down.

Conclusion, even if she has had intercourse on a daily basis for the past one year if you love her you will not be asking questions.

You just need excuse to japa like other guys.

All this undergraduate relationship sef.
This na dumb talk! Loving her should make you even ask her more questions. Being in love is not being stupid. Make una stop to dey pass wrong message so as to reduce the number of people getting exploited and drained daily in the name of LOVE

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Philipmighty:

IF U DONT TRUST HER, FREE HER ABEG

WHAT IS ALL THESE CHILDISHNESS

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by kluv99(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
baba she has agree to give u wat u want, some kind comments here will make you feel more insecure den no trust again so far your sure she loves you and you do...old things r pass away..ur now letting her past work u up nawa o.. abi u too u didn't do things in the past brotherly joh o nothing the play
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Let me put it to you in easy-to-understand terms.

If you go to buy a piece of land in a vast expanse of lands, but you're not sure whether your particular plot has been sold to someone else before you or not, or whether the person trying to sell it to you is even the genuine owner or a scammer; and there's no way to be really sure about this particular plot; what do you do?

Go thou forth and doeth the same in this case.
A very inaccurate analogy.
Did he buy her? Is she his property?

1 Like

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Sheriman(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
I7
CalliDora1:

My sincere advice.

Which kind 5 minutes the only minutes you enjoy is when you said baby am gonna cum and she replied come on baby! come on baby! cum inside me baby then you now pull out your penis with your condense milk to the floor. Sex na very stupid grin grin thing

4 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by frankson1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
chatinent:

Story for Zeus.

Same story told by 99.9% of girls worldwide to sugarcoat their flirtatious nature.

Same finishing.

Same story told to unsuspecting fooled boyfriends wanting adventure.

A tale of two fools fooling themselves.

I don't know why they always come up with this rape story. That was how one told me that she was driving out with her sister but when the car went bad, some guys came to rape her and shot her sister on the leg. Very lame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by Chujor1634(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
YOU JUST CONCLUDED THE WHOLE MATTER. YOU'RE INDDEED A MAN, ONLY SIMPS DONT KNOW THAT FAVOURITE LYRICS FROM GIRLS
blinking001:
Is it just a coincidence that most if not all Nigerian women always blame Rape as the source of their first sexual encounters? Op that girl is a bloody liar....a woman knows if she's gonna have sex with you from the very first day you two meet so stop deceiving yourself OP......that girl is only trying to prolong the sex thing so her value in your eyes increases...she's a manipulative biitch..break up with that type of woman for your own peace of mind...its obvious that she's playing mind games with you.
Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by ogub(m): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
StennyB:
@op

The girl might be telling the truth.
When you guys eventually have sex be gentle cause you might hurt her. A female friend shared a similar experience with me. She said when she finally had sex at 22 it was horrible. Cause she felt like a saw went through her cause her guy wasn't being gentle at all.

Mr advicer, encouraging someone to commit fornication against God's word just know you will not be spared when judgement will come exceptyou repent.

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by CauseTrouble: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

You think or believe she's lying to you? Are you a virgin, Sir?

Look, if you love a woman, you'll go ahead and marry her. Using her past to determine the workability of your relationship is only being ridiculous because you yourself have a past and prolly so many body counts. Except you don't truly love her then drop it and move on, instead of digging up faults that are best left in the dark. Remember, curiousity killed the cat.

She may even be saying the truth but my own in all these is that you guys should shun premarital sex. E get why.

We should also shun premarital financial assistance too

8 Likes

Re: Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? by fuckaholic25(f): 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
lmao...u bringing the matter here means u dont believe her!! must you be in a relationship at 19?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / Ini Edo's Lesbianism Scandal: Husband Reacts Furiously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.