Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (99669 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ProfJYK(m): 1:44am On Apr 10, 2011
Princek12:

what's popping in Maiduguri? Anyone know the full gist?

BOMBS, BOMBS, and MORE BOMBS
feelers from up there shows BOKO HARAM winning sha, will confirm tomorrow
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 1:46am On Apr 10, 2011
dremoney:

You mumu sha, ACN all the way where?

Maybe you are the bigger mumu. He clearly said SOMEONE called him and said it is ACN all the way. He was fair enough to let us know that this is secondary information. Now if you think he is mumu and you are not a bigger one, tell us if it is PDP all the way. I don't get why some peeps are so quick to call others names.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 1:47am On Apr 10, 2011
ekea2001:

It started in Tunis.revolution.THESE corpers are paying the national price and should be rewarded with a good future.

25 dead but still on it.thumbs up incorruptible Nigerian youths.

i'm rethinking,  making up my mind 4 Mr Jailer though.We've suffered enough!!

To help with your state of confusion,Think BUHARI/BAKARE and,

Just imagine a National assembly filled with folks screwing MDA's budget and implementation.

Imagine a federal government jailing all failed contractors

Imagine a state of uninterrupted power supply

A state where budget implementation makes a huge difference in our individual lives

A country we can proudly call our own, where our identity as a NIGERIAN is something to be proud of, a diversified economy.

A country where every kobo spent will be accounted for.

A country where thirst for development and growth creates employment continously.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by gbengress1: 1:47am On Apr 10, 2011
This is a peaceful revolution!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by vladimiros: 1:47am On Apr 10, 2011
best news about these votes is that, now our government would behave because they know the full consequences of not doing their work,

just hope PDP boys don`t jump to ACN and CPC and see it as a new chance to get elected
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by gbengress1: 1:48am On Apr 10, 2011
This is a peaceful revolution!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by danjohn: 1:49am On Apr 10, 2011
How is CPC performing in the Northwest, the Northeast, and parts of the Northcentral (Niger, Nasarawa, and FCT)? ACN is winning the SW and making inroads in Benue, Kwara, Akwa Ibom, and Anambra. That would not be enough for the opposition unless CPC makes inroads in the NW, NE, and parts of the NC. Does anyone know what is happen in those places. I know CPC is doing well in Kaduna but we need more information.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by IFELEKE(m): 1:50am On Apr 10, 2011
“ESE Report: Election Stock Exchange Report;
top losers for week 2: David Mark (losing 7out of 9 LGAs in his district) Dimeji Bankole and Iyabo Obasanjo(in front of her father’s house). Top gainers – all Nigerians who want a change”.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by jabbo(m): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2011
Bauchi - Jahun & Railway results
Unit 1
Acn-18, Anpp-11, Pdp-35, Cpc-437

Unit 2
Anpp-5, Acn-11, Pdp-28, Cpc-363

Unit 3
Cpc-348, Pdp-15, Acn-3, Anpp-6, Apga-2

Unit 4
Anpp-8, Acn-18, Pdp-33, Cpc-382

Unit 5
Anpp-5, Acn-4, Pdp-6, Cpc-389
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by userlist(f): 1:51am On Apr 10, 2011
@dremoney

You are the biggest mumu and mugu.
I just reported what I was told
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 1:52am On Apr 10, 2011
Nicklee:

Maybe you are the bigger mumu. He clearly said SOMEONE called him and said it is ACN all the way. He was fair enough to let us know that this is secondary information. Now if you think he is mumu and you are not a bigger one, tell us if it is PDP all the way. I don't get why some peeps are so quick to call others names.

Neither do i get why you are so quick to jump into a frying pan meant for diickheads.

Dat na why una dey fail NECO AND WAEC, Answer different question with different answer.If someone had called 999 for help,wont they ask where?gerrout jare

Get da hell off my comment or i'll whoop your arse inplace of your fellow empty headed dummy
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by otokx(m): 1:53am On Apr 10, 2011
more reports coming soon
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by k2k1947: 1:56am On Apr 10, 2011
Just woke up nau.a corper thou in jigawa state.in my ward,it was a tight one btw pdp, cpc and acn(surprisingly for mi).
ACN won d house and CPC won the senatorial.i asked one of my frend close by and he said it was acn all through in his own, am in gumel thou.Although when my room mates posted to remote villages came back,they said it was pdp all the way for them.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2011
userlist:

@dremoney

You are the biggest mumu and mugu.
I just reported what I was told

What you were told abi? Now call back and ask for more details, maga grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by vladimiros: 1:58am On Apr 10, 2011
wow, PDP, are losing big big time,

now my new fear, i hope the new boys in town don`t allow ex-pdp members to join
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 1:59am On Apr 10, 2011
dremoney:

Neither do i get why you are so quick to jump into a frying pan meant for diickheads.

Dat na why una dey fail NECO AND WAEC, Answer different question with different answer.If someone had called 999 for help,wont they ask where?gerrout jare

Get da hell off my comment or i'll whoop your arse inplace of your fellow empty headed dummy

Ha ha at bold: If only you knew.

Stop calling people names and you'll be at peace with me and every other well meaning blogger. But when you resort to insults and name calling, then better be ready for what follows.

Anyways, back to results. No need to respond to my comment. Let's see more results.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by tubabie(f): 2:00am On Apr 10, 2011
Pls any report about Rivers and Kogi states results?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by gbengress1: 2:09am On Apr 10, 2011
CPC will perform better on Saturday.Even in PDP rally, it is SAI BUHARI!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 2:11am On Apr 10, 2011
gbengress1:

CPC will perform better on Saturday.Even in PDP rally, it is SAI BUHARI!

PDP rally, sai Buhari ke?

you sure? cheesy

dat na good news o grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by apoti(m): 2:15am On Apr 10, 2011
Wow! great results, this one na true hurricane o cheesy
today would have been a perfect day for me, just that I caught my girlfriend cheating on me cry

At least I still have something to rejoice on, PDP is out cheesy
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 2:19am On Apr 10, 2011
apoti:

Wow! great results, this one na true hurricane o cheesy
today would have been a perfect day for me, just that I caught my girlfriend cheating on me cry

At least I still have something to rejoice on, PDP is out cheesy

waaaaaaat, are you kidding me? sorry o brova shocked

But come, give us full gist now, like who was on top and stuff cheesy grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dayokanu(m): 2:19am On Apr 10, 2011
This cant be true.

I cant believe this
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 2:22am On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

This cant be true.

I cant believe this

what part of Obasanjo lost right in front of his house or PDP's arse has been whooped dont you believe Ogbeni dayokanu?

ok,lets start with whose side are you on?

Nigerians or PDP?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Sagamite(m): 2:23am On Apr 10, 2011
gbengress1:

Just received my 1.5k from d pdp aspirant and I will neva vote 4him cos he had neva done anything tangible 4d past 4yrs

How dare you?

How dare you just tell us you collected the money without shaming the individual?

My friend, name the baastard that was bribing ASAP and his party.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by flopath1: 2:24am On Apr 10, 2011
Can someone give the results for Kogi state? That's my state and I am very curious as to what is going on there results wise.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by gbengress1: 2:26am On Apr 10, 2011
ACN leads in Ogun polls
Headlines Apr 9, 2011
….Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello,
Bankole on their way out of
National Assembly
By Kolade Larewaju, Abeokuta
EARLY results coming in from
polling units after Saturday ’s election
in Ogun State indicate a sharp lead
by the Action Congress of Nigeria
[ACN] across the state with the
Peoples Democratic party [PDP] and
the Peoples Party of Nigeria [PPN]
trailing behind with a huge
difference.
INEC Chairman Prof. Attairu Jega
addressing Pressmen after visiting
Suleja INEC Bomb blast victims in
Abuja. Photo by Gbemiga
Results from polling units in former
President Olusegun Obasanjo ward
11, indicate that he lost woefully.
Indication also emerged that while
Senator Iyabo Obasanjo Bello may
have lost her seat to Gbenga
Obadara of the ACN, the Speaker of
the House of Representatives; Mr.
Dimeji Bankole may also be on his
way out for the ACN candidate;
Segun Williams with the early
results.
At the African Church Grammar
School, Ita Iyalode in Abeokuta
where the former President and his
daughter Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello
voted for the Senatorial election, the
ACN polled 167 votes while the PDP
polled 64 and PPN; 5 votes. At the
Agbeloba polling unit, directly
opposite the head office of Obasanjo
Holdings; ACN 191, PDP 36 and PPN
10 while at the African Church
Primary school where Senator
Ibikunle Amosun of the ACN voted,
his party scored 259 votes as
against PDP ’s 40 and PPN’s 9 votes
respectively.
At Ita Elega also in Abeokuta North
of Obasanjo, the ACN polled 305 as
against PDP ’s 110 and PPN’s 97
while at Obafemi Owode Local
Government Primary School in
Adigbe the ACN polled 482, the PDP
polled 143 and PPN 123.
In Abeokuta South where both the
Senatorial and House of
Representatives took place, early
result showed that the ACN was
leading for the two seats. In Ago-
Oba ward 13 where Chief Osoba
voted, the CAN had 159 for the
House of Rep and 182 for Senate
while PDP had 38 for Rep and 40 for
Senate while the PPN had five for
Rep and nine for Senate.
Also at the African Church primary
school Idi-Aba in ward 9, for the
House of Representatives, ACN had
152 votes, PDP 83 votes, PPN 12
votes and CPC 3 votes while in the
Senate polls, ACN scored 177 as
against PDP’s 57 and PPN’s 19.
At the Isote Ward in Sagamu where
Governor Olugbenga Daniel voted,
the ACN was also victorious with 121
votes as against PPN ’s 118, PDP’s 90
and Labor Party’s 27 In ward 3 of
Ifo Local Government Area where
only the Senatorial election took
place; ACN polled 335 votes in the
senate as against 75 by PDP and 75
for PPN while in the House of
Representatives; ACN polled 326 as
against PDP’s 58 and PPN’s 65.
www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/acn-sweeps-ogun-polls/
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by dremoney(m): 2:26am On Apr 10, 2011
Sagamite:

How dare you?

How dare you just tell us you collected the money without shaming the individual?

My friend, name the baastard that was bribing ASAP and his party.

cool down sagamite, dude na correct business man,

fortunately party and name is sooo irrelevant cuz its dem against us. One vote wont cancel 1000 this time around.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Kilode1: 2:33am On Apr 10, 2011
dayokanu:

This cant be true.

I cant believe this

DK I don put undiluted fresh pami for fridge. . .I'm only waiting for the official results.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by obailala(m): 2:40am On Apr 10, 2011
I just hope the official result wouldn't be a shocker cos most of the results highlighted here are just partial results from local polling units.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by gbengress1: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2011
Aunty Dora has been flogged
-Rafeequat Arinola Onabimiro wins
Badagry West Federal constituency
in Lagos state
-Unconfirmed reports of shots fired
at INEC office in Abeokuta, Ogun
state.
-Chris Ngige wins Anambra Central
Senatorial District ahead of Dora
Akunyili
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by gbengress1: 2:44am On Apr 10, 2011
234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5688430-146/election_results_and_update.csp
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by baksonlee: 2:48am On Apr 10, 2011
BREAKING NEWS: PDP Akinjide and Adedibu Lose Senate Seats To ACN in Oyo State

ACN wins Oyo South and Central Senatorial Districts.

Change is finally here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (44) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos) / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.