Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,082 members, 7,811,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (99584 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by enyojo(f): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
apoti:

any reports from Benue and Plateau ??

BENUE STATE:
BENUE STATE RESULTS: Mopo ACN-199 PDP-50 || Police Hqtrs ACN-117 PDP-22 || Adio ACN-334 PDP-59

BENUE STATE RESULTS: Lagos Street ACN-181 PDP-58 || Modern Market ACN-222 PDP-43 || Sch of Nursing ACN-150 PDP-31

BENUE STATE RESULTS: Woodland ACN-249 PDP-49 || Police Clinic ACN-122, PDP-26 || Kashim Ibrahim Way ACN-219 PDP-51
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by chigsmith: 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
Pls any update for Imo, Abia and Anambara?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by saibuhari(m): 11:16pm On Apr 09, 2011
I had earlier posted the result of my ward in Adetola Aguda in Surelere, Lagos where ACN won convincingly in two wards 1 and 2. I have the result of another ward. This time, Onikoyi/Brown Road Junction where for Senate ACN scored 124 while APGA scored 64. For House of Reps, APGA won with 81 votes while ACN came very close with 79 votes. PDP scores are very abysmal in this very ward. CPC did not feature candidate. Voting in Aguda generally were very peaceful with no single incident. What I dont like about my observation is the idea of conveying ballot boxes to INEC office in Keke Marwa. This makes it easy for ballot box snatching. Thank God none happened but INEC may not be lucky always.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by enyojo(f): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=16pt]LET THERE BE LIGHT IN NIGERIA!![/size]

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 11:19pm On Apr 09, 2011
Please nobody should quote me yet on this Oo. I just got this from a friend who is a top journalist from Kaduna.

"The report I'm getting from kano says cpc has won two out of three senatorial seats, bauchi all cpc, adamawa, one labour,one cpc and one acn. Gombe all cpc. I'm yet to receive anything from yobe, niger and nasarrawa"
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by enyojo(f): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nicklee:

Please nobody should quote me yet on this Oo. I just got this from a friend who is a top journalist from Kaduna.

"The report I'm getting from kano says cpc has won two out of three senatorial seats, bauchi all cpc, adamawa, one labour,one cpc and one acn. Gombe all cpc. I'm yet to receive anything from yobe, niger and nasarrawa"

AMEN!!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Wadeoye(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2011
polling unit @Asekolaye, U/Sanusi, Kaduna State>> House of Rep.: PDP-22, ANPP-35, ACN-5, CPC-377, PRP-0; Invalid-2; Senate: PDP-40, ANPP-7, CPC-360, ACN-4.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by obailala(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nicklee:

Now this is the kind of result spread we like to hear. A state where the three zones are won by 3 different parties (and nothing for PDP)

[size=18pt]DEATH TO PDP!!![/size]
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by erastus75: 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
My friend on bb confirmed that Lawrence Onoja beat David Mark
maka chineke,osanobuame,abasi mbok
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Wadeoye(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
CPC will win all the seats in Kaduna and Katsina if the results we are getting ia anything to go by.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by lonewolf: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
What is going on in the North?!!!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by alexleo(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
somebody should pls post imo and abia results. Where are the Ohakim boys that has been disturbing us here with his useless campaign? Its like apga is leading in Imo. If its PDP they would have flooded this place with results by now.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by meine: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
enyojo:

BENUE STATE:
BENUE STATE RESULTS: Mopo ACN-199 PDP-50 || Police Hqtrs ACN-117 PDP-22 || Adio ACN-334 PDP-59

BENUE STATE RESULTS: Lagos Street ACN-181 PDP-58 || Modern Market ACN-222 PDP-43 || Sch of Nursing ACN-150 PDP-31

BENUE STATE RESULTS: Woodland ACN-249 PDP-49 || Police Clinic ACN-122, PDP-26 || Kashim Ibrahim Way ACN-219 PDP-51
Nicklee:

"The report I'm getting from kano says cpc has won two out of three senatorial seats, bauchi all cpc, adamawa, one labour,one cpc and one acn.
Gombe all cpc. I'm yet to receive anything from yobe, niger and nasarrawa"

This is what i have been talking about, EYI WA LE NI O SIN KAN? GEJ must be liking this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by pdozie: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2011
Akunyili, Ngige in near-collision in NTA toilet  

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201104081361187

There was drama at the Nigerian Television Authority complex, Onitsha, on Thursday when arch-rivals in the Anambra Central senatorial election, Dr. Chris Ngige and Prof. Dora Akunyili, ran into each other.

What would have been a clash was averted by the general manager of the station, Mr. Emeka Obinwa, who stopped the two candidates from meeting in his toilet.

Ngige, a former governor of the state, is the candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria, while Akunyili, a former Minister of Information and Communications, is the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance.

Ngige was due to be the guest of the station in a live programme, Crossfire, but due to his commitments in the field, he could not meet the 12 noon appointment.

He requested that the time be shifted for him till later in the day.

Meanwhile, Akunyili had been scheduled for 6 pm on the same programme.

When all hope had been lost that Ngige would make it, he suddenly arrived at the station at about 5.30 pm.

He blamed gastro enteritis for his failure to meet his appointment and asked to be shown the rest room.
A few minutes later, Akunyili arrived at the manager’s office tired and exhausted.

Before the manager could offer her a seat, she made straight for the rest room, where Ngige was already easing himself.

But Obinwa had to stop her, saying there was someone in the room. She then went back to sit on the sofa in the manager’s office.
Anxious about how the two candidates would see each other, everyone in the office waited to witness their encounter.

However, Ngige stepped out into an open embrace from Akunyili, who repeatedly hailed him, “Onwa!” Ngige’s praise name.
Akunyili did not waste time to tell Ngige, “If it is not me, it is you,” meaning that it was not a do-or-die affair between her and Ngige.
They later engaged in a friendly discussion that lasted several minutes with more embraces before Ngige left after securing another appointment for the programme.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
alexleo:

somebody should pls post imo and abia results. Where are the Ohakim boys that has been disturbing us here with his useless campaign? Its like apga is leading in Imo. If its PDP they would have flooded this place with results by now.

Unconfirmed reports are saying Chris Anyanwu (APGA) is winning in Owerri zone and Udenwa (ACN) is having a good showing in Orlu zone. We'll see in the next few hours,
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by IFELEKE(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2011
BREAKING NEWS: David Mark Loses to ACN, Vice President Namadi Sambo Uprooted by CPC in Kaduna

FLASH: Former Gov George Akume(ACN) defeats PDP's Terngu Tsegba with 57% lawful votes; declared Senator-elect for Benue West. Rtd Maj-Gen Law Onaja (ACN) defeats PDP Senate President David Mark with 51.2% lawful votes. – Nigeria Decides

Breaking news Vice president,s polling unit PDP 6 votes CPC 406 votes the VP who relocated to kaduna for the past 10 days left kaduna immediately in shame.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ishow2005(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
Result from Ward 1, unit 009 and 010, LAGOS ISLAND,LAGOS, ACN won both senate and House of REP
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by meine: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
kehneah:

sporadic shooting and burning down of INEC'S building at Abeokuta

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT IF GBENGA DANIEL LOSES ELECTION?  THAT GUY NA GADDAFI FOR OGUN STATE OOO, HE GO SHOW THEM SOMETHING COS NA MAD DOG  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 9ja4eva: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
IFELEKE:

BREAKING NEWS: David Mark Loses to ACN, Vice President Namadi Sambo Uprooted by CPC in Kaduna

FLASH: Former Gov George Akume(ACN) defeats PDP's Terngu Tsegba with 57% lawful votes; declared Senator-elect for Benue West. Rtd Maj-Gen Law Onaja (ACN) defeats PDP Senate President David Mark with 51.2% lawful votes. – Nigeria Decides

Breaking news Vice president,s polling unit PDP 6 votes CPC 406 votes the VP who relocated to kaduna for the past 10 days left kaduna immediately in shame.

Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by obailala(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
[size=13pt]Police intercept AGOFURE BUS loaded with 1,020  shocked shocked shocked AK 47 GUNS & BULLETS at Kwale . 3 persons arrested including the Chief Security Officer to Dr Uduaghan[/size]
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by meine: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2011
PLS help me find DJ DAYOKANU make he con open disco stage for here, request don full ground, i wont mind dancing OLEKU by ICE PRINCE on this thread  grin grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ekea2001: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
Mr Jailer are u there.their atrocities rising on the count.(Just imagining). shocked
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
Results from Namadi Sambo's ward(where He voted)
SENATE CPC:265, PDP:115, AC:12
REPS CPC:277, PDP:103,
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by agabaI23(m): 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
One person I am very glad he is out of the house is Dimeji Bankole.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2011
9ja4eva:

Halleluyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
No one should take this serious, nothing has been declared anywhere. If you have the per polling unit results post them and stop speculating.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by apoti(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
agabaI23:

One person I am very glad he is out of the house is Dimeji Bankole.

finally agaba123 apears, we are waiting for beaf, or is he still thumb printing at the state house  grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by manuch(m): 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
FLASH: Sen Uche Chukwumerije (PDP) trounces former Gov Orji Kalu; returned as Senator for Abia North Senatorial District
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by MAYOWAAK: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
No. 4-Dimeji Bankole gone. No. 3-David Mark gone. Both Nos. 2 & 1 -Sambo & Jonathan shall be gone this time next weekend
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by EPOMA(m): 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf is  dead for now until after rigging, they are rigging in Akwa Ibom state where millions are changing hands
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by omanzo02: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
Bukola Saraki Governor of Kwara State has disputed election raw results that claimed he lost to his opponent at the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), the governor told SaharaReporters via a phone call that he is winning in 9 LGAs in Kwara state.

http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/bukola-saraki-says-he-winning-9-out-11-lga-areas-kwara
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by SweetT1: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
manuch:

FLASH: Sen Uche Chukwumerije (PDP) trounces former Gov Orji Kalu; returned as Senator for Abia North Senatorial District

Thank God for this news. That Orji Kalu would have tainted the whole of good news for today. He belongs in jail.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by meine: 11:46pm On Apr 09, 2011
I copied this from the CPC home page posted by Aminu Aliyu

Another election results:
Wakilin Gabas 1, Kofar-Sauri, Katsina

Polling Station: Hussaini Mai Shayi 021
Reps
CPC 287
PDP 32
ACN 3

Senate
CPC 284
PDP 33
ACN 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (44) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.