Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! (1728 Views)

Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / I Have Been Dumped By 3 Girls Cos I Refuse To Have Sex With Them / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by blessin011: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
hi nairalanders

I NEED HELP, MY HUSBAND REFUSE TO BUY ME A WEDDING RING AS A RESULT OF HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEVE WHEN WE DID OUR WEDDING, HE BELIEVES RING IS NOT BIBLICAL,WE ACTUALLY WEDDED WITH THE BIBLE, PRESENTLY GUYS TRY TO COME AROUND AND TOAST DUE TO THE FACT ,THERE IS NO SIGN OF THAT IN MY HAND.
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by chic2pimp(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
Simple But Very Effective Solution : Go And Buy Your Own Wedding Ring.
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by 190: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2011
chic2pimp:

cool
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by livedit(f): 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
chic2pimp:

Right on! You didn't know BEFORE you married him that he wasn't into buying "rings"? But you decided to marry him anyway. You're married now. It's kinda too late to start complaining. Straight up like chic2pimp said: go buy your own wedding ring. Problem solved. Next case,
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by Mynd44: 6:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
chic2pimp:

Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by ragdollz: 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Op, don't you know that ring or no ring, you will still get men chasing you?? Just work on your "NO" tactics and forget ring if it's against ur hubby's religion!
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by Tosinville(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
But whats wrong with some of these ladies with their death before medicine? so don't you know your husband religion before b4 getting married to him?
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by Thirst4Lif: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
^ Good point.
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by llemisy(f): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2011
bt yu kno dis b4 nw or dnt yu? just simple case go to d market nd buy wedding ring simple bt mind with ring or no ring yu,re maried alot of marriage with ring stil dey are still cheating on themselves so marriage is nt by ring,,,,,.so dnt scatter yur house because of ring
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by jerrydate: 11:15am On Apr 09, 2011
Nice idea!
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by jerrydate: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2011
Just 4get d ring,
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by jerrydate: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2011
D ring is in d heart
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by purefact: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2011
pls beg him to buy you using the power of eve
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by LilyZ(f): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2011
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by SALady(f): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2011
Well @OP, look at it this way. Once he gets you a ring will it improve the nature of your relationship Will it make you guys lov eeach other more

As for now enjoy the guys toasting, its good for the ego. wink
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by Goldieluks: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
The deed has already been done,go get yourself a wedding ring,even if its totally WRONG.
Re: My Husband Refuse To Buy Me A Wedding Ring, Please Help! by SexyDuby(f): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
Work on your NO tactics in dealing with ur toasters & 4 d ring, Oshodi's a very big n well known market tongue Go buy urself a cheap ring lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Online Love! / Ogochukwu Onuchukwu - The True Story: Visit Www.ogorip.net / What Women Really Want From A Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.