Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed (4116 Views)

At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? / Do Not Let Your Boyfriend Photograph You unclothed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 8:28pm On Sep 07, 2010
these days our nigerian girls go about almost unclothed. i really dont know what they call it but i think its madness. why do women think that they have to wear clothes that expose their bosoms or their buttocks for a man to find them attractive? seems like a case of misinformation or poor self esteem to me.

but since i am not sure of the actual reason, can anyone tell me why? or are they looking for husband?  cool

check this out and learn how men like their women to dress http://supersmartdating.com
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by okenwa(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2010
there is poverty in the land; the highest bidder gets to see the remaining part.Sincerely, some of our ladies can be ‘’human devil’’
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
albridge:

these days our nigerian girls go about almost unclothed. i really dont know what they call it but i think its madness. why do women think that they have to wear clothes that expose their bosoms or their buttocks for a man to find them attractive? seems like a case of misinformation or poor self esteem to me.

but since i am not sure of the actual reason, can anyone tell me why? or are they looking for husband? cool

Who said they were dressing to attract you? Why do you men always think that things revolve around you? A woman can dress however she feels. That's like asking guys, why do you wear your jeans below your a**? I'm pretty sure its not to impress girls.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by tpiah: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
if you've got it flaunt it like i always say.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by googles: 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
undecided undecided undecided

sheesh !!! and wat if they do ? how does that affect the price of Maggi in the market ?

if they dont appeal carry your face and stare at the ninja women

I wonder wat goes thru some pple's mind a minute before they create their threads  
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Marhoski(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Who said they were dressing to attract you? Why do you men always think that things revolve around you? A woman can dress however she feels. That's like asking guys, why do you wear your jeans below your a**? I'm pretty sure its not to impress girls.
the poster is just sick
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Marhoski:

the poster is just sick

Of course he is. There's no other explanation for his rambling.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Idowuogbo(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2010
3rdmainland bridge abi wetin b ur name sef
ogbeni if u cant deal wiv gals dresing dat way
abeg pck commot for earth and strt living life in a lagoon
some post jus get u tinkin , na brain dey operate so
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Marhoski(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2010
i-do-igbo dont mind the poster jare grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Idowuogbo(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
^yeyeboi behave ya sef o
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by 1102(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=14pt]Leave them they should kontinue dressin half naked

they dont know that their brideprice is gettin cheaper by the day each time they do such

No wonder -- Most Gurls of these days no longer demand bride price before banging u,

all they need is simply Just Mr.Biggs or Drumsticks ice-cream,

its simply a case of Mr.Bigss for hand.Back for ground!
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2010
--190--:

[size=14pt]Leave them they should kontinue dressin half unclothed

they dont know that their brideprice is gettin cheaper by the day each time they do such

No wonder -- Most Gurls of these days no longer demand bride price before banging u,

all they need is simply Just Mr.Biggs or Drumsticks ice-cream,

its simply a case of Mr.Bigss for hand.Back for ground!
[/size]

A bride price shouldn't even exist this day in age!! At what point in time did I become property?!?! It is degrading to women.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 9:22pm On Sep 07, 2010

my God this world is in trouble. women can dress how they feel and thats why married women now also go about naked showing of 99% of what their husbands paid hard earned cash for. its a pity what women have become  undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 9:23pm On Sep 07, 2010
albridge:

my God this world is in trouble. women can dress how they feel and thats why married women now also go about unclothed showing of 99% of what their husbands paid hard earned cash for. its a pity what women have become  undecided

Oh please!!! Carry that excuse elsewhere. No one tell you to dress so why are you sitting here complaining about how someone else dresses.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Flashfast1: 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

A bride price shouldn't even exist this day in age!! At what point in time did I become property?!?! It is degrading to women.
If you were sitting next to your dad when you said this I'm pretty sure you'll be rubbing your cheeks by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by cantell(m): 9:27pm On Sep 07, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Marhoski(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Marhoski(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2010

civilized people dont just do what they like. they consider the feelings of others. if you want to do what you like then dont even think of getting married. marriage is not a place for self centeredness. its a place for sacrifice and consideration of the other persons feelings.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 07, 2010
Simple, Because nothing is and supposed to be hidden under the sun. So probably we re going back into the days of Bro. Adam and Sister Eve.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by albridge(m): 9:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]men beware! from the comments i have been getting from most of the females it is clear now that we as men will be getting married to whores and love-peddlers who see nothing wrong with sleeping with your best friend because as far as they are concerned its their life so be careful not to marry from these nairaland girls o! dont say i didnt warn you o![/size][/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by googles: 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2010
albridge:

men beware! from the comments i have been getting from most of the females it is clear now that we as men will be getting married to whores and love-peddlers who see nothing wrong with sleeping with your best friend because as far as they are concerned its their life so[b] be careful not to marry from these nairaland girls o! dont say i didnt warn you o![/b]

touche
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by 1102(m): 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2010
albridge:

[size=8pt][size=8pt]men beware! from the comments i have been getting from most of the females it is clear now that we as men will be getting married to whores and love-peddlers who see nothing wrong with sleeping with your best friend because as far as they are concerned its their life so be careful not to marry from these nairaland girls o! dont say i didnt warn you o![/size][/size]

Lorlah I hope ure seein dis,
Dont say u didnt see this ooh~

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Tosinville(m): 12:17am On Sep 08, 2010
Good point **Tosinville gives albridge a high-five, yeah**
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by dobodobo(m): 12:20am On Sep 08, 2010
Wetin person want see for bedroom after he have seen almost the unclothedness,thats why the naked cloth woman don't attract me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by mamagee3(f): 12:25am On Sep 08, 2010
okenwa:

there is poverty in the land; the highest bidder gets to see the remaining part.Sincerely, some of our ladies can be ‘’human devil’’
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by Tosinville(m): 12:45am On Sep 08, 2010
@dobodobo, obo mélo lo lé dò gan ti o je à gboro? Well seein a half nak3d girl different from touchin her.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by 1102(m): 1:02am On Sep 08, 2010
Tosinville:

Good point **Tosinville gives albridge a high-five, yeah**
grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by DeepSoul(f): 1:36am On Sep 08, 2010
Seriously, this is a serious issue and I was just complaining about it to a friend some days ago.

9ja girls, what's up na!? Everywhere I turn, I see nak3d women.
All you women shouting about self esteem, which kain yeye self esteem be that? How does being nak3dd increase your self esteem?
I dont think it even increases the number of "chykers" sef (Incase that's your aim). Or even if it does, na the wrong ones. . . .

Before now, the only time and place I saw half nak3d women was at night and/or in the clubs.
These days, in[i] korokoro[/i] daylight, you see them EVERYWHERE. Lagos, Abuja, Portharcourt have the highest "culprits" (in no particular order).

Go to Silverbird Cinema in the afternoon in any of these towns and you'd be amazed.
As women, we all love to look good, yeah but please abeg, cover it up!!

Inked_Nerd:

Tell me you didnt just type that. Seriously?  undecided

albridge:

my God this world is in trouble. women can dress how they feel and thats why married women now also go about unclothed showing of 99% of what their husbands paid hard earned cash for. its a pity what women have become  undecided

I agreed with you up until this point. You seriously didnt just type this did you?!! "Paid hard earned cash for"?? Are we now items on a shelf Do you not have mothers, sisters, daughters, nieces etc. Do you see them in this same light?? Pity!!! You should know where to draw the line oh! Common sense requires you do. . . .
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by sistawoman: 1:44am On Sep 08, 2010
i would have to say that women dress the way then men want them to dress, if more men would say no to half clothed women and yes to the fully clothed women then more would dress differently,

I would like to know what you mean by half dressed, are we talking about cleveage, or booty cheeks hanging out.
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by InkedNerd(f): 1:45am On Sep 08, 2010
Deep Soul:

Tell me you didnt just type that. Seriously?  undecided

Yes, I did type that. You read it didn't you?!?!
Re: Why Nigerian Girls Now Go About unclothed by DeepSoul(f): 2:12am On Sep 08, 2010
sistawoman:

i would have to say that women dress the way then men want them to dress, if more men would say no to half clothed women and yes to the fully clothed women then more would dress differently,

Those women would need to get their heads checked. And those are the actual women with zero self esteem.
And by the way, stop waiting for the men to say no. The day would never come.
But you know these men, sometimes they eat their cakes and still have it!!
They'll say yes to the nak3d woman and marry the fully clothed one. Not all the time though. But in most cases.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal? She's My G/f But Does Not Complain / Is Love An Emotional Feeling Or A Logical Decision? / Alas!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.