Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,133 members, 7,849,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body (20033 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Mhimi007(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
earleswood:
It is a case of myiasis, a term used to describe the infestation of a live animal by fly larvae, is rarely reported in human subjects. The adult fly lays its eggs on living tissue that progresses to become larvae that feed on living tissue having gone through three developmental stages known as the first, second and third instar. The larvae become pupae before finally developing into adults.
so in other words her vagina is discharging flies

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by columbus007(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fvcklicant. undecided
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by CheedyJ(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why won’t you know your boyfriend’s house at least, na wa oo.. anyways, let’s see her face so we could avoid her like a plague..

3 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by ElValiente(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
benjackugo:
After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body (Photo)

A Nigerian Lady had sex with her new boyfriend on Valentine's Day and days later she discovered maggots in her private part, IgbereTV has learnt.

Jennifer Ijeoma, an Admin in a private Facebook group, shared the news in the group after receiving the news from the original poster.

See the post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1383059/sex-new-boyfriend-valentines-day-saw-body-photo/

Lalasticlala
Won to lo eleyi ooo

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ahh white benz loading grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by fineboynl(m): 8:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
I am amuse that people still believe they use girls to buy benz and rituals.

free your mind from all this rubbish believe and talk.

reasons I avoid trouble maker girl's they think shallow minded, they always think you can or have collect their destiny.

5 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by LegendaryLover(m): 8:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now is NOT the time for her to be faint-hearted. Now is NOT the time for her to consider suicide, as she said in her post.

But now is the time to draw closer to God. And seek a solution. No condition is unchangeable. No problem is unsolvable.

Now is the time for her to summon courage and do whatever it takes to solve this problem.

YES she's been wayward. But who are we to judge? Haven't we all at some point in our lives done something bad?

Wake up, girl. And level this mountainous problem before you

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
You slept with your boyfriend in a hotel on Valentine's day of all days. In a hotel? Okay. You don't know the house of this your "boyfriend" and also don't know his place of work. Your boyfriend? Olosho, do you think everybody has fish brain like you vagina people. Carry your maggot infested pussy out of my holy face. Idiot. I told you oloshos that sell pussies online that I'm out of RIPs so don't expect one from me when it finally ends.

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by xtivin(m): 9:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
benjackugo:
After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body (Photo)

A Nigerian Lady had sex with her new boyfriend on Valentine's Day and days later she discovered maggots in her private part, IgbereTV has learnt.

Jennifer Ijeoma, an Admin in a private Facebook group, shared the news in the group after receiving the news from the original poster.

See the post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1383059/sex-new-boyfriend-valentines-day-saw-body-photo/

Lalasticlala
Benz Loading....

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Kingloba20(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gone too soon. you have been used to cash out

Avoid see finish

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Kingloba20(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gone too soon. you have been used to cash out

Avoid see finish

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by dollytino4real(f): 10:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
dis world evil just dey grow everyday, u asked a girl out the next thing n.a. to kill her, but why such evil

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by zexy2030(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
dollytino4real:
dis world evil just dey grow everyday, u asked a girl out the next thing n.a. to kill her, but why such evil
This generation is the most perilious of all times.

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by gregyboy(m): 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
FalseProphet1:
This one has gone already. She's just a walking corpse. This I have seen.

What is the fate of Buhari false prophet, his he going to die by hands or the hands if his beloved cow kinsmen

In the dream i had, i saw seven herdsmen chasing him while he was running he hit himself on the horns of his beloved cows, and afterward a great wind blew across the south

Please explain my dream

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Uniquekriss(m): 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
New boyfriend, she even had sex without protection, worse still, in a hotel and doesn't know his house. May Amadioha blast that lazy pussy of yours.

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Seankelly: 12:10am On Feb 20, 2021
benjackugo:

See the post below.

Lalasticlala

Please there’s nothing like Yahoo Yahoo!!
The guy you had a nice time with on the said day might be innocent the problem with your health is not connected with STDs

I’ll advice you to glance through the internet and read carefully about VAGINAL MYIASIS.

There’s nothing like voodoo here kindly be snappy to visit your doctor for more clarification and treatment. I pray and hope you get well soonest.

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by chidibang10(m): 1:30am On Feb 20, 2021
It is what it is.
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:43am On Feb 20, 2021
One tiff is about to buy a benzene or Lexus grin
Na so e suppose be, pikin wey nor dey hear word, na him back dey suffer tongue

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by LikeAking: 2:34am On Feb 20, 2021
LIES.
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Frankiecrenshaw: 4:08am On Feb 20, 2021
fineboynl:

reasons I avoid trouble maker girl's they think shallow minded people they always think you can or have collect their destiny.
lmao. you are extremely ignorant.

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by issylarry(m): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2021
You had sex in the hotel,you don't even know his house speaks alot about the kind of girl you are..very disgusting...Olosho come they package

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 20, 2021
They look like threadworms. She should go to the hospital. The symptoms of HIV cannot exhibit after a mere 4 or 5 days. It takes years or at least months for them to develop.
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by leomarz007: 6:42am On Feb 20, 2021
Karemarealty288:
It is finished .....cee' fini

sexy words cee' fini. lol
not your will babe but his(gboy) will has been done. halleluuu!!!
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Mrscarter(f): 6:55am On Feb 20, 2021
benjackugo:

See the post below.

Lalasticlala

Omg wtf. Wat the hell could that be? How's that possible?
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by richmond500: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
I am more concerned on how u will date a person, do not know anything about him except that he us ur boyfriend, then u open leg and get laid.

I just pray its an infection cos if this is some ritual, then the girl really fvcked up.

Though i think its one of those well constructed stoties but if it isnt, she better report the case to the police so the idiot will be fished out even after her death.

I wonder why someone will go this length just for small money that won't even be up to 30mila, the money weh dem deh get no even plenty self, just enough to buy a 5mila ride and pay for two bedroom flat
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Mrscarter(f): 6:58am On Feb 20, 2021
eveninnewspaper:
Are those not tadpoles
Since you have decided to be useless to mankind, you may as well be useful to dem yahoo boys. Good one!

Lmao. Tadpoles?
Unless she had sex with a frog ion think it is lol. God knows wat it is.
It does sorta look like tadpoles. Lol funny comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Mrscarter(f): 7:00am On Feb 20, 2021
earleswood:
It is a case of myiasis, a term used to describe the infestation of a live animal by fly larvae, is rarely reported in human subjects. The adult fly lays its eggs on living tissue that progresses to become larvae that feed on living tissue having gone through three developmental stages known as the first, second and third instar. The larvae become pupae before finally developing into adults.

How would it get in there? If it's that then it didn't come from the guy?
Omg I would die if I found that in me.
Ladies this is why U treasure yourself n don't just let anybody n everybody between your legs
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by dollytino4real(f): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2021
richmond500:
I am more concerned on how u will date a person, do not know anything about him except that he us ur boyfriend, then u open leg and get laid.

I just pray its an infection cos if this is some ritual, then the girl really fvcked up.

Though i think its one of those well constructed stoties but if it isnt, she better report the case to the police so the idiot will be fished out even after her death.

I wonder why someone will go this length just for small money that won't even be up to 30mila, the money weh dem deh get no even plenty self, just enough to buy a 5mila ride and pay for two bedroom flat
having an affairwith some body does it take a decade? u meet somebody u like the person relationship starts if not 4 evil mind set of individuals
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by dollytino4real(f): 7:03am On Feb 20, 2021
zexy2030:

This generation is the most perilious of all times.
dat is ehe, even to greet sef dey fear me b4 u go hear dem don use her
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by richmond500: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2021
dollytino4real:
having an affairwith some body does it take a decade? u meet somebody u like the person relationship starts if not 4 evil mind set of individuals
No Darling. Only prostitute will meet a guy and fvck him in an hotel without knowing a thing about him, she is a prostitute and she was used for ritual, I pray the idiot meet his waterloo and I wish karma should be brutal but without mincing the truth, the girl fvck up na. Haba, just days into a relationship, u don already get laid to a guy u have no idea about.

She met him on the 9th and fvcked 5days after. let's assume he proposed two days after he met her which is still too fast sha and she accepted and fvxked 3days later.
What kinda dirty, useless, stupid, hopeless love is that.

The story is faked sef, I didn't see the possibility of this happening to a sane lady

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 20, 2021
She is gone already. Nothing can save her now. The ritual has been done,concluded and successful. I feel so sorry for her!
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2021
fineboynl:

reasons I avoid trouble maker girl's they think shallow minded people they always think you can or have collect their destiny.

You talk like a kid. Well don't worry.,........... I wanted to say something but let's leave it. The only thing u should know is that the world u see is very very deep. Please don't leave in ignorance so u don't become a victim and later regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / This Girl's Endowment Will Have You Speechless (PHOTO) / 30 Biblical Rules For husbands On Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.