Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO (6364 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
As shared by Ijelespeaks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OucOtoCHuuM
https://www.facebook.com/103157684680128/posts/249169690078926/

ESN Camp in Orlu routed and one of the criminals Nnamdi Usain Bolt Kanu branded soldiers of ESN captured. He is currently helping the police in their investigation. You can hear how many guns they've stolen from the police and the military

1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
The arrest of the bandits took place in orlu.

This is the face of the IPOB bandit as he is been tortured for more information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by LoriIro1: 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Udele speaks why don't look for more paying propaganda?

Kpomo and boli go kill you las las any ofia

7 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
LoriIro1:
Udele speaks why don't look for more paying propaganda?

Kpomo and boli go kill you las las any ofia

The news I reported is it a lie

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Omuaro38: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Whoever edited the fake video is so daft, even my 10 year old brother who has a basic knowledge of video editing can do a better job than this garbage grin

20 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omuaro38:
Whoever edited the fake video is so daft, even my 10 year old brother who has a basic knowledge of video editing can do a better job than this garbage grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omuaro38:

The IPOB security bandits has revealed that in their camp in Orlu they had 20 A-ks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
The IPOB bandit has confessed that they use the same water to bathe and drink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Omuaro38: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

[s]The IPOB security bandits has revealed that in their camp in Orlu they had 20 A-ks[/s]
So you spiritually manifested into the interrogation room where the ESN operatives are been held to obtain the classified video of their interrogation abi? Your stupidity is indeed hereditary grin

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Twelfthman: 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
Do you have a YouTube link to the video. Facebook is not allowing one to watch it

1 Like

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by mike404(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omuaro38:
THIS FULANI FROM SAHEL AGAIN grin
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
So after all their air bombardment, they only managed to arrest one member of ESN in a camp that shelters 100+ members lolz that is if he is even a member self.

9 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by nedu666: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Are u in the interrogation room. How can you drink the water you use in bathing
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Omuaro38: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2021
Brimstone77:
So after all their air bombardment, they only managed to arrest one member of ESN in a camp that shelters 100+ members lolz that is if he is even a member self.
That's because there was no arrest made, don't mind the lies the frustrated Nigerian military and their useless media have been selling to hide their blushes of disappointment. From the report I got yesterday (from people on ground with the situation in Orlu), ESN got wind about the impending air reconnaissance/raids on their camps and quickly moved base to safer locations as they had no adequate means of responding to the air power of the military... so when the Nigerian military came searching they found nothing except empty camps, they encountered no resistance as well. So out of frustration they made some random arrest of unarmed youths they could find on the streets and tagged them "ESN"... although they later released them when they got nothing.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by LilyColin(f): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ogun kill you there

2 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Guyman02: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
This Fake Fulani claiming Oyigbo and fake News in this site is like 5&6 grin

2 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Paperworka: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As shared by Ijelespeaks

yapp all you like, Nigeria disintegration is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
As shared by Ijelespeaks

If you don't like @MaziNnamdiKanu, #ESN and IPOB kindly keep your mouth shut and move to the Northern part of the ZOO called Nigeria and stop all this ranting and gossiping up and down because it will not STOP the Restoration of BIAFRA.
#SupportBiafraExit #SupportESN

1 Like

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

i have not seen such a blockheaded, senseless, unintelligent, moronic, foolish online bandits like you

3 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

i have not seen such a blockheaded, senseless, unintelligent, moronic, foolish online bandits like you
Nigerian coward online ranter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2021
ogun kill u there
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Nigerian coward online ranter
ogun kill u there
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

ogun kill u there
Hahahahahhaha
Ogun need to kill fulani bandit first
Hahahah

1 Like

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

If you don't like @MaziNnamdiKanu, #ESN and IPOB kindly keep your mouth shut and move to the Northern part of the ZOO called Nigeria and stop all this ranting and gossiping up and down because it will not STOP the Restoration of BIAFRA.
#SupportBiafraExit #SupportESN

It affects my region so I cant shut up. What Sunday Igoho or whatsoever is doing in Yoruba land is none of my business.
Telling me to shup up is like telling a bike passenger to shut up while a bike man is driving him roughly on the ground that it is not his bike. Forgetting he is also in that Bike.
Telling me to shut up is like telling a man whom someone is hiding at his back and throwing stones at soldiers to shut up. Forgetting if the soldiers don't get him he'll get the innocent man.

I was in Oyigbo when the madness started and it affected me directly. Even Ijelespeaks is from Orlu and the madness is also affecting him.

Hence I am being affected directly I cant shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Die For Politicians, Governor Finitri / George Galloway Laughs At Nigeria Judiciary Rulings / Atiku Condemns Zamfara Girls’ Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.