Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,164 members, 7,835,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO (6405 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by mbaise1000: 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OyigboUpdate:

The news I reported is it a lie

Are you a journalist?
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Are you a journalist?

Ya but I do it for the passion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It affects my region so I cant shut up. What Sunday Igoho or whatsoever is doing in Yoruba land is none of my business.
Telling me to shup up is like telling a bike passenger to shut up while a bike man is driving him roughly on the ground that it is not his bike. Forgetting he is also in that Bike.
Telling me to shut up is like telling a man whom someone is hiding at his back and throwing stones at soldiers to shut up. Forgetting if the soldiers don't get him he'll get the innocent man.

I was in Oyigbo when the madness started and it affected me directly. Even Ijelespeaks is from Orlu and the madness is also affecting him.

Hence I am being affected directly I cant shut up.
then why the hate!! so someone cannot defend his father's land again? some people are just wasted sperm of their father......
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Hahahahahhaha Ogun need to kill fulani bandit first Hahahah
if you make me swear for you for this benin ayilala!! u go die!! oh
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Omoslim26: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

If you don't like @MaziNnamdiKanu, #ESN and IPOB kindly keep your mouth shut and move to the Northern part of the ZOO called Nigeria and stop all this ranting and gossiping up and down because it will not STOP the Restoration of BIAFRA.
#SupportBiafraExit #SupportESN

You see the problem with you lots

dis senseless continuous tagging of Igbo with your Ipob a proscribed group for that matter and una sey make we no talk

oga op youself stop posting fake videos

and let us handle our own by ourself

your region also has militants dat are cashing in on the national cake through armensty

#armenstyforesn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It affects my region so I cant shut up. What Sunday Igoho or whatsoever is doing in Yoruba land is none of my business.
Telling me to shup up is like telling a bike passenger to shut up while a bike man is driving him roughly on the ground that it is not his bike. Forgetting he is also in that Bike.
Telling me to shut up is like telling a man whom someone is hiding at his back and throwing stones at soldiers to shut up. Forgetting if the soldiers don't get him he'll get the innocent man.

I was in Oyigbo when the madness started and it affected me directly. Even Ijelespeaks is from Orlu and the madness is also affecting him.

Coward one Nigeria online ranter
Who know you for ya village
Even you parents have forgotten having a child like you,
Please stick your head where it belong and lick what you are good with

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Coward one Nigeria online ranter
Who know you for ya village
Even you parents have forgotten having a child like you,
Please stick your head where it belong and lick what you are good with

This umu bingow.
What was the document that was signed before Nnamdi Kanu gave a go ahead for Igbos to vote.
You dont ask questions and anyone that ask questions is a Yoruba or should be killed.

2 Likes

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This umu bingow.
What was the document that was signed before Nnamdi Kanu gave a go ahead for Igbos to vote.
You dont ask questions and anyone that ask questions is a Yoruba or should be killed.
Mtcheeeeew
O si no gini?

1 Like

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra82: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This umu bingow.
Mtcheeeeew
Nkea O si no gini?

1 Like

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

if you make me swear for you for this benin ayilala!! u go die!! oh
Benin
Hahahahhaha
See coward
I dare you to swear
If you don’t join your ancest@rs within weeks
Come and give thanksgiving here
I will delete my account for you
Don’t forget to join herdsmen in that your stupid fetish stuff
I dare you
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 10:09pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
Benin Hahahahhaha See coward I dare you to swear If you don’t join your ancest@rs within weeks Come and give thanksgiving here I will delete my account for you Don’t forget to join herdsmen in that your stupid fetish stuff I dare you
e be like say u dey find person wey wan kill you so.... we sha see......
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

Abeg no kill am he is an IPOB bandit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

This guy
Self if you survive this one ,
I dare you,
You need to swear you self into wealth first

Open your mouth and swear
I will save this post for your fellow minions
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
This guy Self if you survive this one , I dare you, You need to swear you self into wealth first
Open your mouth and swear I will save this post for your fellow minions
oh you think say i the play before... i don tell you say we sha see
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

oh you think say i the play before... i don tell you say we sha see
This your noise don become too much
Free visa to hell
I dare you
You can start today
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:

This your noise don become too much
Free visa to hell
I dare you
You can start today
you never hear of benin witch before? this night u go.... in shot my never talk first
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

you never hear of benin witch before? this night u go.... in shot my never talk first
Hahahahahhahaha
Who is this kid?
Stop making noise and go and swear
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
LoriIro1:
your a fool by mentioning me again. You bastard has been on rampage spreading fake news up and down and you think I will allow you to continue unchecked?

A dead rat is better than you. Idiot
My brother don't be annoyed with oyigboupdate, he is a hungry paid agent trying to put food on his table.

Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu grin grin grin
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Omuaro38:

That's because there was no arrest made, don't mind the lies the frustrated Nigerian military and their useless media have been selling to hide their blushes of disappointment. From the report I got yesterday (from people on ground with the situation in Orlu), ESN got wind about the impending air reconnaissance/raids on their camps and quickly moved base to safer locations as they had no adequate means of responding to the air power of the military... so when the Nigerian military came searching they found nothing except empty camps, they encountered no resistance as well. So out of frustration they made some random arrest of unarmed youths they could find on the streets and tagged them "ESN"... although they later released them when they got nothing.
Oyigboupdate is a hungry paid agent trying to put food on his table he can only deceive a gullible animal with his lies and propaganda not even a gullible human.

Oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu grin grin grin
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
Guyman02:

Posting fake twisted story is also a violation of the rules
You dey mind oyigboupdate??

He is just an ordinary udele n'eri ozu.
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
waledeji:
Seun Mynd44 rule 2
Also remind him of rule 8
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Bia udele n'eri ozu since you cannot shut up because you claim its affecting you my questions to you are, is the fulani herdsmen terrorism in igbo land not affecting you??

What have you done or said in condemnation concerning fulani terrorism in igbo land??
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2021
julaion:

U dey mind D Ipob bingo?
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Shokoloko(f): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
You actually believe all Nairalanders are stupid? You would give us references from a face book page affiliated to you personally and a youtube video affiliated to you.
How do I know?
You publish the same story across your social media handles within the same period. Every journalist has a writing style so I can recognize people's writing style's easily.

To prove that this is not a witch-hunt, I congratulated you in your last thread for being very investigative and giving proper references and now you decide to do this?

I have been here since 2006 so you should know I am not a young Nigerian. I am sorry, your references cannot both come from you.

That is still false information. You stated previously that you are a journalist. Your posts are in total disagreement with the ethics of the profession?

Mods please do the needful mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise (RULE 8 )

I also reported another false thread, Please do the needful
6 ESN Members Arrested, Tortured And Chained By The Army Today In Orlu (pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Thank you
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Shokoloko:
You actually believe all Nairalanders are stupid? You would give us references from a face book page affiliated to you personally and a youtube video affiliated to you.
How do I know?
You publish the same story across your social media handles within the same period. Every journalist has a writing style so I can recognize people's writing style's easily.

To prove that this is not a witch-hunt, I congratulated you in your last thread for being very investigative and giving proper references and now you decide to do this?

I have been here since 2006 so you should know I am not a young Nigerian. I am sorry, your references cannot both come from you.

That is still false information. You stated previously that you are a journalist. Your posts are in total disagreement with the ethics of the profession?

Mods please do the needful mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise (RULE 8 )

I also reported another false thread, Please do the needful
6 ESN Members Arrested, Tortured And Chained By The Army Today In Orlu (pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Thank you

Can u hear the police plainly speaking in English interrogating the man as he confirms he is a member of ESN and they had 20 guns.

So if i show u a video of a man being shot dead you'll say you don't believe because it is affiliated with me
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Shokoloko(f): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Can u hear the police plainly speaking in English interrogating the man as he confirms he is a member of ESN and they had 20 guns.

So if i show u a video of a man being shot dead you'll say you don't believe because it is affiliated with me

Ok fine. Direct us to a TV channel or newspaper that carried this news.

Any information from facebook or you-tube that is not backed-up by references from a news media is simply opinion. It is not news.
Do you know that Nairaland has a diary section for opinions. Go and post there in diary section - nobody will oppose you. You can write whatever fantasy you have in that section.

I'm done here.
Let me go round and look for other false threads before y'all spoil the work that Seun has been building since 2005
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:51am On Feb 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

Ok fine. Direct us to a TV channel or newspaper that carried this news.

Any information from facebook or you-tube that is not backed-up by references from a news media is simply opinion. It is not news.
Do you know that Nairaland has a diary section for opinions. Go and post there in diary section - nobody will oppose you. You can write whatever fantasy you have in that section.

I'm done here.
Let me go round and look for other false threads before y'all spoil the work that Seun has been building since 2005

Common gerrarahia. Come and push the post now. You're seeing a police arrest with uniform on video and you're saying is not news because you're attacking the messeger instead of the message.

Then why do u think sometimes eye witness news make front page. Sometimes people post jungle justice they witness and videoed why dont mods ask them to provide a vanguard link.

I posted a suspected witch in 2018 that fell in Port Harcourt I was there I videod it and it was accepted on front page.
I also posted people worshipping kanu in 2017 it was accepted on front page to.
Without any media link because the video is clear and speak for it self.

Go sit down for gutter
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by darkwan: 1:04am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The IPOB security bandits has revealed that in their camp in Orlu they had 20 A-ks

with that against nigerian army....??
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Slynation(m): 1:29am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

ESN camp with 20 Aks only?? Oga that guy is an innocent citizen forcefully battered to agree to what he knows nothing about....

And moreover you should just bury your head in shame, if the time and efforts you used in castigating those securing the eastern forest from external attacks are channelled towards speaking up against Fulani herdsmen, perhaps we should have a better Nigeria now....But you haven't made any post concerning the real terrorists (Fulani herdsmen) but always quick to speak against the ESN that has done nothing wrong apart from securing the forests....

You stylishly avoided the monikers quoting you in Igbo because you have no idea about what they are saying, You are just zombified almajiri fellow from the North disguising as an Igbo dude....Nna gbowa door!! onye mgbu!!
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by nabiz(m): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The IPOB bandit has confessed that they use the same water to bathe and drink
if this true then my love for esn grows mor and more. This is what people pass through to protect me and my family. May God protect esn for me
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Shokoloko(f): 2:03am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Common gerrarahia. Come and push the post now. You're seeing a police arrest with uniform on video and you're saying is not news because you're attacking the messeger instead of the message.

Then why do u think sometimes eye witness news make front page. Sometimes people post jungle justice they witness and videoed why dont mods ask them to provide a vanguard link.

I posted a suspected witch in 2018 that fell in Port Harcourt I was there I videod it and it was accepted on front page.
I also posted people worshipping kanu in 2017 it was accepted on front page to.
Without any media link because the video is clear and speak for it self.

Go sit down for gutter

There is no need for insults here. I have not insulted you.

I dont have an issue against the Messenger. I have said before that your vision is not bad, but Fact is you cannot post false information here.

That was 2018. This is 2021 and any news without a reference (eg jungle justice) you can report the post as well

I believe what you wanted to write is "Come on, get out of here, and Go sit down IN THE gutter"

The part of the world where I am, it will probably take me 5 years to find a gutter to sit in.

Thank you

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise (RULE 8 )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Getting Younger And Vice President Getting Old. PHOTONEWS / 1,000 Eti Osa Residents Get Free Food Package From LASG / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.