Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO (6413 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:12am On Feb 21, 2021
Omuaro38:
Whoever edited the fake video is so daft, even my 10 year old brother who has a basic knowledge of video editing can do a better job than this garbage grin
Na OyigboUpdate nah, undecided one of Buhari's online warriors cheesy grin grin who else won do the editing grin grin
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by GrandFinale2021(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2021
410ten:
[s][/s]
Oyigboupdate aka ipobexposed don follow enter your list? shocked
hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by SweetiliciousD: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
The IPOB bandit has confessed that they use the same water to bathe and drink

FAKE
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Houseofglam7(f): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2021
Brimstone77:
So after all their air bombardment, they only managed to arrest one member of ESN in a camp that shelters 100+ members lolz that is if he is even a member self.
The only rational thinking put in words.
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:44am On Feb 21, 2021
Shokoloko:

There is no need for insults here. I have not insulted you.

I dont have an issue against the Messenger. I have said before that your vision is not bad, but Fact is you cannot post false information here.

That was 2018. This is 2021 and any news without a reference (eg jungle justice) you can report the post as well

I believe what you wanted to write is "Come on, get out of here, and Go sit down IN THE gutter"

The part of the world where I am, it will probably take me 5 years to find a gutter to sit in.

Thank you

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j Justwise (RULE 8 )

Go and sit down no be curse u hear.
It doesn't work like that. Sometimes a fact is very clear in a video.
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2021
412twelve:
[s][/s]

Stop canceling me pls
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by ngadaAwo: 11:45am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Stop canceling me pls
lol
Monogamy tell him that gbegile boys don't do that cheesy
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Anigreat: 11:55am On Feb 21, 2021
shocked

OyigboUpdate You wish

May your fake news perish with you

cry a river if you can or kill yourself, but one thing is, ESN have come to stay!
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by Monogamy: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Stop canceling me pls

Why not allowed him to be wasting his time away in cancelling comments.. Mods are there to take care of him.

Good riddance....
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by mbaise1000: 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OyigboUpdate:

Ya but I do it for the passion

The passion of your hatred of igbos, I think
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:14am On Feb 22, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

The passion of your hatred of igbos, I think

Am an Igbo man IPOB miscreants pls
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by julaion: 4:33pm On Feb 22, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

my friend you are not an igbo man, you are one of those people their grandmother and mothers were raped by fulani army during the nigerian/biafran war... u are not one of us i swear
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by mbaise1000: 5:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OyigboUpdate:

So any person who support the position of nnamdi kanu is an IPOB? And every IPOB MEMBER IS A MISCREANT?
Another question, what will you say about what uzodimma claimed that he was the one that invited the army to orlu to kill people, that will be the type of love you love igbos and he loves igbos and orlu people too?
I will like you to answer everyone of these questions truthfully and realistically, if not I will see you as a true MISCREANT, hope you are not going to run now
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

So any person who support the position of nnamdi kanu is an IPOB? And every IPOB MEMBER IS A MISCREANT?
Another question, what will you say about what uzodimma claimed that he was the one that invited the army to orlu to kill people, that will be the type of love you love igbos and he loves igbos and orlu people too?
I will like you to answer everyone of these questions truthfully and realistically, if not I will see you as a true MISCREANT, hope you are not going to run now

Who started the killing. Haven't we pased this phase of they are killing us after causing troubles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's 2023 Easter Message To Nigerians / Senate Is Stable & Harmonious, No Plans To Impeach Me - Akpabio / Inflation May Hit 30% By December - Stears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.