Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO (6410 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Kill Notorious IPOB/ ESN Member In Orlu, Imo State / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / How We Killed Soldiers, Police Officers – IPOB/ESN Member (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by favor914: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2021
Omuaro38:
Whoever edited the fake video is so daft, even my 10 year old brother who has a basic knowledge of video editing can do a better job than this garbage grin
Children your younger brother is 10, how old are you 15?
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by mbaise1000: 11:23pm On Feb 22, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OyigboUpdate:

Who started the killing. Haven't we pased this phase of they are killing us after causing troubles

You are avoiding the questions, anyways I now think you are not igbo, are you ASHAMED of your place? Tell me where you come FROM, as you cam see I am from mbaise, meanwhile, tell me qjp started the killings? And so you now agreed that those fulani people are killing igbos, and how many ESN OPERATIVES did they kill?
And try to stay pn the topic, looks like you caanot defend your governors and do you realistically think that what is happening in orlu WILL make the people there or igbos hate IPOB?
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:45pm On Feb 22, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

You are avoiding the questions, anyways I now think you are not igbo, are you ASHAMED of your place? Tell me where you come FROM, as you cam see I am from mbaise, meanwhile, tell me qjp started the killings? And so you now agreed that those fulani people are killing igbos, and how many ESN OPERATIVES did they kill?
And try to stay pn the topic, looks like you caanot defend your governors and do you realistically think that what is happening in orlu WILL make the people there or igbos hate IPOB?

You can join my live videos to know if am Igbo or not.
Re: ESN Member Arrested And Tortured In Orlu - VIDEO by mbaise1000: 11:21am On Feb 23, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OyigboUpdate:

You can join my live videos to know if am Igbo or not.

I will never join ANYTHING with your name and your type of people on it, I already have you figured out, I DON'T like the ways of saboteurs, anyone who can betray anyone is not worth watching talkless of who can betray his own people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dot in a circle: See Photo Of A Pastor Wearing Onye Dot Polo! / Ughelli: Oke Umurhohwo Sues For Peace, Says Violence Scares Away Development / Canada -based Nigerian Man Shows Off The $2290 He Got From The Government. PICX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.