Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number (56485 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Obason22(m): 3:00am On Feb 23, 2021
How many times have u applied for loan for your parent

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by KoolBigk(m): 3:10am On Feb 23, 2021
Are you sure you are okay laidis? your fiancé and you don't know her house to go settle the matter . You deserve @ by @ plank to your head oo
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 3:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Believe this shiït, you'll believe anything

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma
Karma is a name of any person, animal place or things in nature grin ; grin grin
I believe you are 198s generation
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 23, 2021
udemzyudex:

cruise master.
Asin RelationCruise ship ....your money most finish. Not to be confused with Tom cruise mission impossible

If you give someone 3k then the next time again and again they’ll never bring something to you they’ll always keep asking

No loans here

Guys and Ladies love is about helping out but don’t be a fool period give what you can forgive

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by moonraker(m): 4:18am On Feb 23, 2021
I have no respect for a woman who doesnt have her own money and believes that being in a relationship automatically means that i should pay your bills. That is all. angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Omotexc: 4:25am On Feb 23, 2021
I pity you sha, i think you are carried away by 5minutes enjoyment!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 23, 2021
All these mumu men sef. Any female creature they see on the street, they quickly 'fiancée' her or even wife her. I don't understand how dumb some guys can be with these kinds of things.

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Phrankin(m): 4:45am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..
Fake story
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by SeasonedMEMBER(m): 5:00am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma

Karma is cousin sister to Kayanmata.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Jomazy: 5:19am On Feb 23, 2021
grin grin grin Her price for shaving your BUSHY ANUS
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by OwenJesse27(m): 5:23am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Go arrest her crazy ass.... This what happens when your a simp..... Redpill guys is still the best.....
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by OwenJesse27(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2021
BadRadio:
I feel like calling you a monumental simp ! but on a second thought let me respect myselfgrin
He is a bloody simp.... Thank God for nairalands I have be practicing redpill that what Nigerian girls needs
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by fredoooooo: 5:29am On Feb 23, 2021
Oponu
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Unrated900(m): 5:32am On Feb 23, 2021
Am sure you can’t take a loan for your mother but your yahoo pretended girl.

If you story is true you just start
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:34am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
If this is true then you deserve to be flogged...not with cane oh with better alternator belt..

Loan to repay in 5 years.

Look at how u mortgage ur life.

Meet her friends and relatives. Find her, arrest her
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by tinktanker: 5:39am On Feb 23, 2021
Do u know that nothing wey u do for woman dey last? Many nigerian Women have this entitlement mentality. That is why I never loan women money.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by joshuaidibia(m): 5:40am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:
My fiancee made me take loan with my teacher salary. Big money for her which I am going to repay in five years. Just after I gave her the money, she has blocked my number.

Please help me cry

Stupid lie. Ode mod with fake moniker
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by ECHICHE: 5:42am On Feb 23, 2021
We can only advice you & not to help you.

Facts:
1. You may have known her house in view of ur relationship with her.

2. There is a reason why you promised her & later obtained the loan for her.

3. Is there anything repayment agreement between you and her? I guess the loan is a huge amount.

4. Your so called fiance has a contrary agenda against you. She doesn't love you & will never marry you.

5. If you transfer the loan to her, then get the bank statement.

Advise

1. Go with someone to her house and ask for ur money

2. If she refused, then report to the police with ur bank statement. Let her be arrested without delay.

3. Pls, be careful how you trust people in future.

Pls, take heart & take action immediately

1 Like

Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by MartinsD12(m): 5:47am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Someone who is not your wife, infact you are not even sure she might end up being your wife, just girlfriend and you went to take loan for her, you are so unwise and lacks sense of reasoning, you did not take a loan to better yourself as a teacher if you must take a loan it should have been for yourself to start up a business, 5 years is a long time now you just gave the money to a thief, a gold digger, see your life, I thought teachers are the most sensible people on earth but your case is different, get her arrested, you messed up big time.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by toprealman: 5:51am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
How much is this big money?
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Kay25(m): 5:57am On Feb 23, 2021
At this age!!u u are so blind in love?now u go know what that love will lead u to..
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Slurity(m): 6:13am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry
Go and arrest her if you have prove of money transferred to her, I hope you did not give her the money in cash. That is love scam
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Pricelessruby(f): 6:18am On Feb 23, 2021
grin
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by Hamiltonii: 6:21am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Because you be confirmed Mugu who was committed to a show girl. A fiance is a fvcker!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by eROCK247(m): 6:27am On Feb 23, 2021
There's a scarcity of trust in Nigeria. People pride themselves in using and hurting the few Nigerians who still believe in the goodness of human beings. Since she's shown you her true colours, report to the right authorities with PROOF. She'll pay the money with extra as compensation.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by jboycrb(m): 6:32am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please who is karma

A SARS here in Lagos. Omo ase!
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by beejay85: 6:47am On Feb 23, 2021
Nehyooh:
Sharp girl, Brainless guy !
Am very sure if it's Op blood relative that request for such loan to improve his/ her biz or to travel out...op would have declined stating all reasons it won't work...now he got bilked by a she�����
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by bcashy: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:

With chain... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by frozen70(f): 6:53am On Feb 23, 2021
BUSHYANUS:

Please help me cry

Go to her and find out what made her block you

Report her to the nearest relatives of her

There must be an issue with both of you that have not been resolved

If after everything she refuse to unblock you

Leave her with her conscience

We learn everyday and at times the hard way
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by habsydiamond(m): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2021
ayusco85:

Some people need experiences like this to learn. The guy na big mumu
true talk... E be like say the money don go if he no fit gather enough evidence. He go settle police like say he be federal government at the end of the day without collecting shishi all because he no apply him brain while dealing with a woman.
Re: After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number by dominique(f): 6:55am On Feb 23, 2021
This op is a troll and shouldn't be taken seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.