Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (89944 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by KaptainAfrika: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Meanwhile if a matured man invited her "for it" he will be hearing terms and conditions...small boy "invites her for it" and she's there like a thirsty th.ot.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by jospepper(m): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2021
iornenge81:

The police office go be like, ye-ye woman, this waist Na Em u go d waste
kuku orne.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by OyinO: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2021
padi94:
The woman must be a ritualist, see bag when she carry go the house sef

Nansense!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2021
larryjonze:

I was on the verge of concurring buh on a 2nd thought lets not compare naija women with other women.
Naija gurls by default naa dem do shakara pass, in a bid not to appear cheap they over do things. the reason naija gurls are hard is because most of them are for sales.
E BE THINGS O
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by OdenKelechi(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2021
All that load for a 13year old boy..damn!!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Hassanmaye(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2021
NiRfreak:
Would have said it's not a tangible enough reason to treat her like a criminal by loading her on a police truck.....then I remember if a man slept with a 13 year old gal, it would be termed rape, pedophilia, and sexual exploitation...so therefore, let her go face the law for raping an innocent virgin boy
Lol if na them ehh.. They will continue shouting men are dogs bla bla even me I was raped when I was young by my neighbor buy I'm not carrying that stigma on me like the way slay queens lie, " I was raped when I was 12"

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Na this big kpekus 13yrs chop?
Haha
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Mummyfour(f): 9:39am On Feb 26, 2021
NiRfreak:
Would have said it's not a tangible enough reason to treat her like a criminal by loading her on a police truck.....then I remember if a man slept with a 13 year old gal, it would be termed rape, pedophilia, and sexual exploitation...so therefore, let her go face the law for raping an innocent virgin boy
you sure say the boy na virgin sef angry?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2021
AHCB:
grin Chai. He invited you for sex? What a foolish excuse. So if he invited you to go into armed robbery your foolish self will indulge him. Very foolish woman.

Let the law run its course and let her be jailed if she's found guilty. Bloody pedophile.
Don't you know that those genders thinking faculty is..
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by KayCee92(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2021
NiRfreak:

Who told u the boy is or was a virgin grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Ebymyk(m): 9:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Zimbabwe, i really need to go there and explore for myself...f**k Nigerian ladies....
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Chuzoetoh(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2021
padi94:
she came to occupy her possession.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by sayisayi(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2021
lagusboyyy:
Why
All weird news are all found in SOUTHERN and EASTERN AFRICA.

I tire for that part of Africa.

U dey crase, west Africa beats it hands down for madness.

Example 1 : Naija président economically sodomised 250 million ppl for 8 yrs

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by wumi2017(f): 9:53am On Feb 26, 2021
undecided undecided
lasisi69:
Give me her number

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by NiRfreak(m): 9:58am On Feb 26, 2021
KayCee92:

Who told u the boy is or was a virgin grin grin grin
But if it was a 13 year old gal she would be termed a virgin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by NiRfreak(m): 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
Mummyfour:
you sure say the boy na virgin sef angry?
But if na 13 year old gal Dem use big preek fvvck shebi u will say she was a virgin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by nwabueze1999(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021
okomile:
End time moves grin
If it was d other way round u wont b smiling
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Adakintroy: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Am too full of shiit this days to judge.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by walkingshadow911: 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
see heavy duty.

rip to dat young lad
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by lecturer50(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Kelvin3476:
And that's unjust

There are these American magazines I use to buy.

I saw a story from a man who said he went into the interior village of one of these Arab countries.

He said he saw the stoned bodies of women lying in a straight line.

These women were stoned for adultery but the men who committed with them were spared.

He said the stoned bodies were arranged in a row from the shortest woman to the tallest.

Their bodies were all mangled.

He said he later found out that the stoning of women for adultery is always approved by the women leaders in the area.
Men leaders do not have a hand in the whole thing.

He said he was shocked.

Maybe the American journalist that wrote it was just writing it to paint the Arab countries black.

Maybe the story is true, because there are so many things that are happening around the world that we in Nigeria don't hear.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by lecturer50(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Womanizer:

That's a barbaric act!

There are these American magazines I use to buy.

I saw a story from a man who said he went into the interior village of one of these Arab countries.

He said he saw the stoned bodies of women lying in a straight line.

These women were stoned for adultery but the men who committed with them were spared.

He said the stoned bodies were arranged in a row from the shortest woman to the tallest.

Their bodies were all mangled.

He said he later found out that the stoning of women for adultery is always approved by the women leaders in the area.
Men leaders do not have a hand in the whole thing.

He said he was shocked.

Maybe the American journalist that wrote it was just writing it to paint the Arab countries black.

Maybe the story is true, because there are so many things that are happening around the world that we in Nigeria don't hear.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Germi9: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2021
padi94:
sex tools
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Reex12(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2021
saphiere saphiere saphiere saphiere
the future wetin?lol
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Taribo1973: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2021
I guess she is a commercial sex worker.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2021
My first fvck was at that age... And with an older lady. cheesy

Not strange to me. undecided

Maybe cause we were not caught by the police like this.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by pacespot(m): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Those officers will be eyeing her too grin

So all that thing aunty Bose dey do to to me as a kid is called sexual harrassment grin. Most of us the kids that grew up in 1990s saw a lot
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2021
NiRfreak:
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Twelfthman: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2021
lasisi69:
Give me her number

Seriously

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by hardbody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2021
lasisi69:
Give me her number

Are you 13? She specializes in doing 13 years old boys

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.