Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House (89945 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Zimbabwean Woman Was Caught Having Sex With Her Husband's Father (photos) / Zimbabwean Woman Divorces Husband Because Of Too Much Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Rawhumper(m): 9:46am On Mar 04, 2021
Amen but what wrong did I commit?

That was then bro....

Divinenwa:
[right][/right]may God forgive you
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Divinenwa: 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Rawhumper:
Amen but what wrong did I commit?
That was then bro....

i hope you repented
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House by Rawhumper(m): 7:47pm On Mar 08, 2021
Need more prayers to sustain the hand of God on me.

Though I rarely have sex nowadays(having pressures from different girls) but I have made up my mind to stay focused and curtail my sexual exploits.

quote author=Divinenwa post=99605316]i hope you repented[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / Lady Who Trekked From Ikeja To Mile 12 Receives N175k As Consolation (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.