Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? (3528 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by hollandis(f): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
A girl just gave me a story that she had an umbilican cord operation when she was coming out of her mum and that is explains why her puzzie is as wide as the orifice of mount kiliminjaro.I don't believe her one bit and what makes me disbelief her more is her lie that she has never met any man and that she has never practiced masturbation.is she lying?
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Dyt(f): 6:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
ow old r u?
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by hollandis(f): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
What has age got to do with this?
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by BABE3: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2011
@ OP 
Its very possible to get "disvirgined", without any form of sex. Operation is one of the ways you can! The Hymen probably broke in the process. But operation near that area, that is!

I don't know what the Umbilical cord has to do with the V.I.GINA area. The umbilical cord is right on the naval, so I think she's lying.
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by hollandis(f): 7:05pm On Apr 10, 2011
She said the umbilical cord gummed to her vigina and so they had to oprate
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by BABE3: 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^Oh!! Ok! So I guess it's very possible she's telling the truth then! smiley
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
Umblical Wire dey Gum Vee Vee.

What has light got to do with darkness.
Eba with Indomie
T.oto with Ear
Yansh with Teeth!
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by xynerise: 7:15pm On Apr 10, 2011
This is super story. grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by BABE3: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^A life of strife and Sorrow! grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
hollandis:

A girl just gave me a story that she had an umbilican cord operation when she was coming out of her mum and that is explains why her puzzie is as wide as the orifice of mount kiliminjaro.I don't believe her one bit and what makes me disbelief her more is her lie that she has never met any man and that she has never practiced self-service.is she lying?
I don't believe she give you that graphic description undecided
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by BABE3: 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^lol, I was wondering too.
And even if she/he wanted to compare, Mount Kilimanjaro is known for it's height, not Width.  smiley
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by hollandis(f): 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2011
She just said her vee is wide and I joked with her that it was as wide as a crater of a mountain.She has asked me to come and see the scar where the op was done but I swear I won't see it.
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2011
Dyt:

ow old r u?
hollandis:

What has age got to do with this?
grin  grin  grin  grin

@op it is possible but HIGHLY unlikely.
She lied to you. Even if the hymen broke, it doesn't
mean it will will widen her punash hole. You have to stick
objects in therer (preferably a tampon or a male's ----)
in order for that to happen and even then it would be after
a period of time. Not even a pap smear would widen it permanently
much less a naturally broken hymen during birth. She's a liar.
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by xynerise: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2011
I guess her name should be in Guiness book of Records as the tallest *clears throat* in the world. grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2011
Bros Please can you allow me take your position and see the scar!

I love seeing scars.

Thanks in advance!
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2011
^^ undecided undecided embarassed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by xynerise: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2011
^ leave the man until he see scars that looks like lightning. grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by xynerise: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2011
xynerise:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Thirst4Lif: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2011
that is explains why her puzzie is as wide as the orifice of mount kiliminjaro

OP you should be ashamed. I laughed for a full minute after reading this!
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by 677ano(m): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hmm what a story
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:16am On Apr 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

grin  grin  grin  grin

@op it is possible but HIGHLY unlikely.
She lied to you. Even if the hymen broke, it doesn't
mean it will will widen her punash hole. You have to stick
objects in therer (preferably a tampon or a male's ----)
in order for that to happen and even then it would be after
a period of time. Not even a pap smear would widen it permanently
much less a naturally broken hymen during birth. She's a liar.

erm is ur punny as wide as dat

@poster did u say her punny is as wide as kilimangaro ********i laugh in mzdarskin language (calabar)*******How old are u? Infact how many years is you
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Apr 11, 2011
You are still scanning my toto for your face?
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by LesbianBoy(m): 4:12am On Apr 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You are still scanning my toto for your face?
dnt be raw young woman u say vaaginnarr!! Not toto!!.

And on ur location u wrote fake married woman bla bla bla I knew it(dat u weren't marrayed) cos ur always on NL morning and nite fake mrs chima tongue
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
LesbianBoy:

erm is your punny as wide as dat

@poster did u say her punny is as wide as kilimangaro ********i laugh in mzdarskin language (calabar)*******How old are u? Infact how many years is you
angry angry

[size=18pt]No![/size] never! cheesy Don't hate because you have to bungee jump and dive into your woman's punash! grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by MrsChima(f): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
LesbianBoy:

dnt be raw young woman u say vaaginnarr!! Not toto!!.

And on your location u wrote fake married woman bla bla bla I knew it(dat u weren't marrayed) cos your always on NL morning and nite fake mrs chima tongue

LMAO@ being on NL morning and evening mean I am not married.   grin grin grin grin grin grin

Does it make you feel good about yourself if I wasn't married?  I can tell SOME single people can't stand to see somebody with a man or woman.  Loneliness is a mofo huh? 

Don't worry you won't be single and miserable too long.  You may have to take anything before you get too limp.   wink   [size=5pt]Women do not fare well with limped dicks.[/size]
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Natasha2(f): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2011
BABE!:

@ OP 
Its very possible to get "disvirgined", without any form of sex. Operation is one of the ways you can! The Hymen probably broke in the process. But operation near that area, that is!

I don't know what the Umbilical cord has to do with the V.I.GINA area. The umbilical cord is right on the naval, so I think she's lying.

my dear it is impossible for you to get disvirgined without any form of sex and medically it has been discovered that the hymen is a very poor proof of virginity a girls hymen be broken through recreation  can we then say that such a girl is not a virgin just because her hymen was broken through that form? in the same vain the hymen has the ability to regrow meaning a girl who had had sex once or twice or thrice  and later stays away from sex there is a possibility that her hymen can regrow  shocked yep its true  can we then say she is a virgin? the hymen is a very very very poor proof of virginity.

@op this is beyond me  I will ask my doctor but anyway I don't think its possible in fact its not angry
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Goldieluks: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
Sometimes I wonder how a kitten can be as wide a that of kilimanjaro?what did she do with did,even if she just had a baby.I still do not believe that a girls kitten can be as wide,maybe she actually had the operation,cause no matter how a girl has had several sexual partners,I don't think that could cause her stuff to be wide,a girls vagina has got a natural elasticity skin,which helps to couple her vagina to its normal moderate size,even after giving birth.Some guys just exaggerate cause they obviously putting their tiny kinni in the wrong vagina size. Guys try looking for a match for your tiny kinni,and don't come on here moaning like whimpy fox.aiight!
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Natasha2(f): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2011
but seriously gad dammit how can her cord be gummed to her vagin,a ? how was she getting nutrients from her mother? since it is the umbilical cord that passes food to a baby in the womb how could the food have passed through her vagina to her stomach for growth? that's mysterious undecided
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
@op this is beyond me I will ask my doctor but anyway I don't think its possible in fact its not

I am around. Please ask me!

I can bet your hymen flew away while on Horse riding, Bicycle, or when you were playing suwe and Ten Ten!
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by 2blunt: 5:43am On Apr 12, 2011
Natasha,,:

my dear it is impossible for you to get disvirgined without any form of sex and medically it has been discovered that the hymen is a very poor proof of virginity a girls hymen be broken through recreation  can we then say that such a girl is not a virgin just because her hymen was broken through that form? in the same vain the hymen [b]has the ability to regrow meaning a girl who had had sex once or twice or thrice  and later stays away from sex there is a possibility that her hymen can regrow  shocked yep its true  can we then say she is a virgin?[/b] the hymen is a very very very poor proof of virginity.

@op this is beyond me  I will ask my doctor but anyway I don't think its possible in fact its not angry

i neva knew abt dat, will tell my ex to stay off sex 4 40 yrs in order 2 grow her hymen back, cos her's is a very very big well. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Disvirgined From Birth,is It True? by Natasha2(f): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
[quote author=Donpuzo link=topic=643421.msg8103587#msg8103587 date=1302543691

I am around. Please ask me!

I can bet your hymen flew away while on Horse riding, Bicycle, or when you were playing suwe and Ten Ten!
[quote][/quote]
Shey its because I have not been slapping you lately?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Been Taken For A Fool / What's That Annoying Thing You Want Girls To Stop Doing In A Relationship? / TOP Girls Romancelanders With Ashawo Shape By Man Of List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.