Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) (89339 Views)

Tinubu: Abdulmalik, Olonisakin, Buratai, Others Visit Lagos, Meets Lagos Speaker / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Mozegee: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
You are such an Idiot,freedom belongs to God.when God says it is time, people like you will do nothing.
Kaduna1stson:
We the north will never allow the South West to get their independence.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IamFINESSE: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Falomo211:

the ones u voted for how far have dey gone in protecting ur lives and properties
don’t mind him. Let him me talking rubbish
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by azpekuliar: 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Great. I respect Pa Ayo Adebanjo cos Nnamdi Kanu talks highly of him all d time. With Sunday Igboho also reaching out to him I now believe Kanu more. Who is thinking what's going on in my mind, d prefix "Igbo" in Igboho need to be researched to understand this his uncommon steadfastness and doggedness even in d face of obvious threat to his life

No be only Nnamdi Kanu. I be Isoko man and I love Pa Adebanjo die! A staunch Awo disciple and advocate of True Fiscal Federalism. I stand with that old man all day err day.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mozegee:
You are such an Idiot,freedom belongs to God.when God says it is time, people like you will do nothing.
he won’t even be alive to see it

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by otokzmail(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You are not serious. Something is wrong with you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Discombulator:

your father will be unlucky for the rest of his life
amen!
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Adexvivacity(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Be deceiving those who aint thinking. You are not from the North.....Let me not say ur tribe but people know who u are. Eyin werey

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by joefelin2345: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbogbo awon ara'ile e ni Eranko

My style of yoruba is different , I will never support miscreant .
But you will celebrate the Fulanis that are kidnapping, raping & killing your people Abi? Omo ale ni e lojokojo.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by scopusng(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Make una hustle oooo
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by atonement12: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
2020Experience:
One question is still not answered. How did Nnamdi Kanu knows about all Buhari’s and his brothers plan those years before and after elections. Almost everything he talked about are happening.
He is a foreign agent! The people controlling Buhari's actions are also controlling him!
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Never4getU: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
God punish u and ur entire household. Animal, I wish u have one or two of ur family members raped, killed or kidnapped for ransom, only then u will have some sense.

How many times have we hear of any crime perpetrated in the north by Southerners or Yoruba in particular?

We a case of hisbal destroying peoples business in the northern states in the name of Sharia whereas we claim Nigeria is a secular state.

What this mean is, the christians in the south should also put up a measure upon which people can conduct themselves or during business, but if this is the case, will the north accept it?

I know they won't but why skew everything in the country to be in favor of the north even when the south are co-members of the union??

Injustice somewhere bis injustice everywhere.

PrinceOfLagos:
Let's stop celebrating thug and miscreants in this country

Sunday igboho will not be lucky next time

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by timota(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
OritoJasi:

See dis oloshi. If I no be Yoruba as you claim, make e no better for me. But if I be Yoruba and you falsely accused me of being Fulani, Ko ni da fun iwo ati gbogbo ebi e. O de ma shan ku ni ki oshu yi to pari. Ashe ti gun. Oloshi omo ale. Eru Igbo ati Fulani.
if u are Yoruba man then and this questions, Is Igbo man that kills and rape Yoruba people in their farm, (2) Is Igbo man the president that sent police and DSS to arrest Sunday igboho. u are Fulani that stayed long in Yoruba land to hear the language ,ur behavior states who u are so stop pretending
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're a bastard then.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
snookcg:

At least he stands for something. What do you stand for?
no mind am
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by knowhowk: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

. I support Sunday Igboho ..... Offcourse you are right there are Bastards style of Yoruba .Glad you mentioned .Sunday Igboho I support you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by knowhowk: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

. I support Sunday Igboho ..... Offcourse you are right there are Bastards style of Yoruba .Glad you mentioned that .Sunday Igboho I support you.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

All politicians in Nigeria act like thugs, see them during elections. He is fighting for his people's survival.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Jostoman: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

so because he is Sunday igboho now he should not travel anywhere he wants to travel to. Nonsense
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
redcliff:

but you celebrate Tinumbu, Oluomo? Gwad go finish you..
amen
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by MrALIVE: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

tell that to your clueless president who celebrates bandits and killer herdsmen
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by seunjungle1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oponu ayeraye ni e o guy! Is it until Fulani rape your mother and sisters before you know that Egbon Sunday is only defending you....
Omo ale Yoruba if you're one

PrinceOfLagos:

Where did I celebrate mc asiwin omo ale

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Goodman247: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

what of your fulani rapists
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by OritoJasi: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
timota:

if u are Yoruba man then and this questions, Is Igbo man that kills and rape Yoruba people in their farm, (2) Is Igbo man the president that sent police and DSS to arrest Sunday igboho. u are Fulani that stayed long in Yoruba land to hear the language ,ur behavior states who u are so stop pretending

Koshi danu, Oloshi. What has that got to do with my comment before you attacked me needlessly? I don't give a flying fuvck about either ibos or Fulanis because they are both enemies of yorubas, ibos are just more subtle and less violent, but they both envy and hate Yorubas, and only an omo ale would deny that. You are free to form your useless solidarity with them for all I care but you are on your own. Boya obo omo yeibo ti on'do lo'n je ko ma shey bi oloshi. Ediot.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

as they've been stopping southeast from getting their Pipedream Biafra from 1967-1970 and 2018 respectively?

even you know that when Yoruba is ready for secession, no one can dare stop them. when Yoruba support you people secession, it will be a game over to north

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
saintrow1:

You and your bloody northerners will live to see us shine while you people perish.
We senior you people in everything

God bless Yorubaland
God bless oodua Nation
God bless yoruba people

amen
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Goodman247: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
you.lie there
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Optional09: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Where is the thug abi Ori baba baje
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by overseasnbeyond: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
A[b]lfa gumi and other bandits nko? Abi werey dey your head [/b]ni?
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You are a miscreant.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Charly68: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Let anyone calling for your arrest sleep and never wake up
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by daddio(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Keep eating your cow dung

Ya MUMU DON ENTER FACTORY RESET

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / Senator Buruji Kashamu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Picture Of The Day. President Tinubu (GCFR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.