Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) (89361 Views)

Tinubu: Abdulmalik, Olonisakin, Buratai, Others Visit Lagos, Meets Lagos Speaker / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by foreshore(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Let's stop celebrating thug and miscreants in this country

Sunday igboho will not be lucky next time

Is it your president that will ever be lucky again. Sunday Igboho is a product of the failure of your president. You better reset your brain.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Essien45: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We the north will never allow the South West to get their independence.

Then it will be on your dead bodies.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Twelfthman: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
I am proud of my people on the first & second page. They give it hot left and right to these paid useless and dumb northerner zombies

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by TAO11(f): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Great. I respect Pa Ayo Adebanjo cos Nnamdi Kanu talks highly of him all d time. With Sunday Igboho also reaching out to him I now believe Kanu more. Who is thinking what's going on in my mind, d prefix "Igbo" in Igboho need to be researched to understand this his uncommon steadfastness and doggedness even in d face of obvious threat to his life
I’m not sure what “Igbo” means in your language (and I doubt if you know what it means, or even if it has any meaning at all in your language); but it is a living word till date in the Yoruba language.

God forbid that Mr. Sunday Adeyemo (aka Sunday Igboho) should think like one of your people lest he runs away from the frontline while disguised in blouse & wrapper.

To educate you on the word “igbo” which is a Yoruba word, its meanings are as follows for the relevant tones:

(1) igbó (M-H): bush, sacred-grove, forest, marijuana, etc.

(2) ìgbò (L-L): headbutt

(3) ìgbó (L-H): the name of a vegetable.

In the light of this background, you may want to redirect whatever was going on in your mind to ponder if the word “igbo” was borrowed after all from the Yorubas to name your people.

Oh, I forgot to mention that “Igboho” is the name of an Oyo town which at some point in the 1500s was the capital of the Oyo Kingdom.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Warripikine:

I dont know the portion of your brain from which this your talk is coming from anyways but, nonetheless, I dont think your case is beyond remedy..
need i remind you that Your erudite grammar speaking government officials have failed the people woefully..
The people have a right to defend themselves

thank you ojie
This guy naming himself prince of lagos, is a dirty fulani scallywag.
We know your type..
Awon omo were oma aleh jati jati
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by luluman: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Should we rather celebrate a nairaland failure like you?
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by luluman: 10:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
Statement from Igbo is not difficult to identify
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
the picture is clear, all these guys going against sunday idoho here in this thread re either dirty fulani scallywags, or these igbo boys that still eat mama thank you.
MAY ogun kill una(fulani) for me
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by jrusky(m): 10:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Will you shut up!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
hopexter:

Wetin the good government turn you into

You better go and give the phone to it's owner
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
adekS1:
so Yoruba also get styles...I hope you are just high on something sha.you are just saying rubbish
grin
no mind the were fulani boy, him go use google translator...
Who teach you how to use andriod phone?
Wereh, omo ale jati jati
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Ideadoctor(m): 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
TAO11:
I’m not sure what “Igbo” means in your language (and I doubt if you know what it means, or even if it has any meaning at all in your language); but it is a living word till date in the Yoruba language.

God forbid that Mr. Sunday Adeyemo (aka Sunday Igboho) should think like one of your people lest he runs away from the frontline while disguised in blouse & wrapper.

To educate you on the word “igbo” which is a Yoruba word, its meanings are as follows for the relevant tones:

(1) igbó (M-H): bush, sacred-grove, forest, marijuana, etc.

(2) ìgbò (L-L): headbutt

(3) ìgbó (L-H): the name of a vegetable.

In the light of this background, you may want redirect whatever was going on in your mind to ponder if the word “igbo” was borrowed after all from the Yorubas to name your people.

Oh, I forgot to mention that “Igboho” is the name of an Oyo town which at some point in the 1500s was the capital of the Oyo Kingdom.

Ideadoctor, Balogunodua, gomojam
* claps and whistles* I like you Tao11, I swear!

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by kolmart: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
It is mad person or a person who is insane that can refer to Sunday Igboho as a thugs or the person who has lost his sense there are many mad people here calling Igboho a thugs, the people that don't have sense of belonging.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by gaftsoil(m): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

because he is against Fulani terrorists. God go punish una one by one. All of una wey de against any body wey de against Fulani terrorists.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by funshint(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Great. I respect Pa Ayo Adebanjo cos Nnamdi Kanu talks highly of him all d time. With Sunday Igboho also reaching out to him I now believe Kanu more. Who is thinking what's going on in my mind, d prefix "Igbo" in Igboho need to be researched to understand this his uncommon steadfastness and doggedness even in d face of obvious threat to his life
Lol..."Igboho" is actually a town in Oyo state. Just like saying "Emeka London"
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Moz22: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
uncircumcised idiot
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Ezmans: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

if this man is from another tribe they ill talk rubbish, I have understand that they are hypocrites
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by BaronBiafra411(m): 11:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
He is not a bandit, he is not a miscreant nor a criminal..... grin grin
So why the arrest cool cool
Okay he is killing Fulani that killed, raked, raided,raped and butchered beheading style people grin cool undecided !!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why are NIGERIAN'S celebrating Thug's?
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Peppysco: 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I've observed you lately, you leave all political matters concerning your region as if they don't exist and only to focus on the South-West issues as if it's the end of your problems.
Everything to pull down the Yorubas is your agenda or intention but you're too blind to know that you're never even close to them. You hate them for their political unism, something that can never be achieved by your people. You claimed Sunday Igboho is a thug and a miscreant yet, your lord and saviour, MNK is a saint right? You must be smoking a strong cow dung. The man stood against the maltreatment of his people, not minding the consequences, what about your MNK?

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by KoshCAD: 12:04am On Feb 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Says a Condemned slave who's his life has been chattered by his slave master.

Now that he's is lucky and they dare not face him.

I will advice you to send your father to go and arrest him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by DestroyEvil: 12:06am On Feb 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Did you inherit this your myopic chronic Stupidity or is it artificially acquired through your gullibility by Religion?! You are Yoruba, yet you support killing of your fellow Yorubas just because you see yourself as Fulani Slave! If you have deeply researched as true educated fellow by now, you should know that Roman Empire created both Islam and Christianity to cause the Children of Abraham to destroy themselves. Moreover, your Yoruba Blood should be thicker than Region Water!!! When shall you deliver yourself from Religious Mental Slavery?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

oga, mind your lane. You have no right to tell anyone who to celebrate.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Lightorder: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2021
OritoJasi:

You dis ibo boy forming fake 'Prince of Lagos', wetin concern you inside this matter? Your bad belle too much. You go just dey do cho cho cho, dey put mouth for matter wey no concern you.
mention ibo again and that your miserable toilet you call mouth will be sealed forever. I am a core Igbo man and Sunday Igboho is a hero. Real Igbo man, minds his business. Tell your faceless, jobless brothers on this forum to stop deceiving your dull brain in the name of an Igbo man. We are all fighting same battle on different fronts . Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by content208: 12:17am On Feb 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But you can celebrate oluomo, the thug, right?
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by nokatakata: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Awon ebi baba e o ni lucky. Ogun lo pa iya e. Oloriburuku.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by calcal: 12:20am On Feb 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Jealousy no bi small.

Ok, continue to celebrate those stealing you, the so-called politicians, maybe you one of them or your parents.

Omo ale Fulani
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by betshopagent(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2021
OritoJasi:

You dis ibo boy forming fake 'Prince of Lagos', wetin concern you inside this matter? Your bad belle too much. You go just dey do cho cho cho, dey put mouth for matter wey no concern you.
On behalf of all the Igbos; we reject him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Jackfx: 12:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Continue dreaming.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by betshopagent(m): 12:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Samson0599:

na ibo boy wey don Tay for Lagos,go through his post you will confirm he is an ibo boy
make thunder no fire u. you jst dey shout igbo up n down for wetin u no sure. respect urself
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by twodee75: 1:00am On Feb 27, 2021
[I don't believe you're a true Yoruba, it you are you will gladly support this man, do u know how many of your fellow Yoruba has been killed, raped and kidnapped?...what was the efforts of our constituted leader to stop this but rather playing politics with our lives....... brother plz wise up
quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=99445923]

Gbogbo awon ara'ile e ni Eranko

My style of yoruba is different , I will never support miscreant .[/quote]
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by FKseun(m): 1:03am On Feb 27, 2021
IT'S YOU AND YOUR BASTARD AND LIVERLESS SPONSORS THAT WILL NOT BE LUCKY NEXT TIME. SHAMELESS AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF A SPERM!

PrinceOfLagos:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.