Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) (89358 Views)

Tinubu: Abdulmalik, Olonisakin, Buratai, Others Visit Lagos, Meets Lagos Speaker / Sunday Igboho Finally Arrested (BREAKING) / Theresa May In Lagos. Meets Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by capitalzero: 9:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Gbogbo awon ara'ile e ni Eranko

My style of yoruba is different , I will never support miscreant .
Gbo gbo iran re , eranko.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by T9ksy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ykc2:
may fulani people kidnap your family

Unfortunately, they (fulanis) won't, as they are aware he and his family constitute zero value.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by vikiphy89(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Igboho is a real niggarr
I see! Igboho is a real niggarr while nnamdi kanu is a terrorist. Now i did confirm you to be a sluppy ass niggarr courtesy of ur pawpaw leave weed
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
His Entourage knew about it. Mitcheww
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Great. I respect Pa Ayo Adebanjo cos Nnamdi Kanu talks highly of him all d time. With Sunday Igboho also reaching out to him I now believe Kanu more. Who is thinking what's going on in my mind, d prefix "Igbo" in Igboho need to be researched to understand this his uncommon steadfastness and doggedness even in d face of obvious threat to his life
grin cheesy una no go fit claim this one laye. Make una claim obj cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Bayowale(m): 9:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mumu boy
PrinceOfLagos:
Let's stop celebrating thug and miscreants in this country

Sunday igboho will not be lucky next time
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by thatigboman: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samunique:
Pls most of these people are not Igbos, they're just here to cause confusion, division among the Southerners. They are agent of division from the northern side of the Niger.

Beware !!!
i am an igbo man, and i support this guy Sunday. Anyboby can say whatever they want, just leave them

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Bayowale(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

mumu boy
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by nurusystem(m): 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Sunday is not a thug but freedom fighter
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by hasniemohaz: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Damnn Nigarrrrr, is all good
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by onward4life(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samunique:
Pls most of these people are not Igbos, they're just here to cause confusion, division among the Southerners. They are agent of division from the northern side of the Niger.

Beware !!!

Yu said d truth..

Because at any given time

It is very easy to foolishly ignite

A Yoruba/Igbo harlot-like quarrels

With a pinch of sand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by benado2020(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
This guy is now a hero over night.

Anyway, with 15k you can get your car tracker from us, check my signature.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
If not for igboho, sw would have been over ran by Fulani

He halted the islamisation and fulanisation agenda of maalubuhari and his dogs
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Ihatemumu: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
We the north will never allow the South West to get their independence.

Hell is Real, demon!!!
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Oluwasaudy(m): 9:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Make dem divide you into one million places..m...you no fit arrest am.... Lucky next time...no worry .your family is the next victim of fulani brutality ..... Key board warrior weldone sir.... Dickhead
PrinceOfLagos:

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
jlinkd78:
Great. I respect Pa Ayo Adebanjo cos Nnamdi Kanu talks highly of him all d time. With Sunday Igboho also reaching out to him I now believe Kanu more. Who is thinking what's going on in my mind, d prefix "Igbo" in Igboho need to be researched to understand this his uncommon steadfastness and doggedness even in d face of obvious threat to his life
Typical. You're already claiming Igboho who comes from the tribe you deride as cowards yet you excuse Nnamdi Kanu who fled "in the face of obvious threat to his life"

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by credon: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You want us to celebrate the useless armed forces abi, dont worry, go and ask people that have been attacked repeatedly then pray to God this spate of attacks doesn't affect you
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Jdbrasco2: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
OritoJasi:

You dis ibo boy forming fake 'Prince of Lagos', wetin concern you inside this matter? Your bad belle too much. You go just dey do cho cho cho, dey put mouth for matter wey no concern you.
If that guy is Igbo, we disown him. There no way this guy is Igbo. Igbos love Igboho cos he MNK wisdom to protect his people. Don't give in to divide and rule tactics.
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by SamgoldBaba: 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
OritoJasi:

See dis oloshi. If I no be Yoruba as you claim, make e no better for me. But if I be Yoruba and you falsely accused me of being Fulani, Ko ni da fun iwo ati gbogbo ebi e. O de ma shan ku ni ki oshu yi to pari. Ashe ti gun. Oloshi omo ale. Eru Igbo ati Fulani.

Be calming down Egbon, some people don't deserve your quote

PS: I never go through what transpired
just be calming down Ire O

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by jacoik(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

you are a Fool
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Gobengroup(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

b
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Gobengroup(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
b
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by bewla(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
domopps:
He should be more careful and also change some of his inner circle

I wish him well all the time

Cheers
Jesus was sold out by his team

abi
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
samwillyco1:
Bad government have turned this guy and MNK to HERO/CELEBRITY

Wetin the good government turn you into
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by seunoj: 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Who we for celebrate
Police, military or air force that can’t protect the people. We will celebrate any1 that can soro soke and question the powers that be. Ordinary person can’t do that

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by nograv: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samunique:

Beware !!!

Thank you, you understand their games

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by ghiloman28(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Smile you knew you guys are 100yrs backward so you people needs others region in country to join your backwardness. The south will elevate and leave your country to where it belong. Radarada
Kaduna1stson:

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

What of gumi and the bandits?? Should we or rather shouldn’t we celebrate them?? undecided
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Abeyjide: 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samunique:

Beware !!!

they are from pit of hell

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by Gbagura: 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
OritoJasi:

Koshi danu, Oloshi. What has that got to do with my comment before you attacked me needlessly? I don't give a flying fuvck about either ibos or Fulanis because they are both enemies of yorubas, ibos are just more subtle and less violent, but they both envy and hate Yorubas, and only an omo ale would deny that. You are free to form your useless solidarity with them for all I care but you are on your own. Boya obo omo Igbo ti on'do lo'n je ko ma shey bi oloshi. Ediot.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Igboho Finally Arrives Lagos, Meets Afenifere (Photo) by seeker121(m): 10:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
You just want the guy to get sniper at the nearest place in short you want him to die because of Sunday matter last last na Sunday matter go still kill am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / Burial Of Tolulope Arotile (Photos, Video) / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.