Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Romance Section Chat Room II - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room II (59961 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2011

4190, do you want me to forget bottle in your face! undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandikane: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Certain people need to keep my name or even 'OutCast' out of their fcking posts.
We ain't a damn crew nor are we 'bounty hunters for fckin hire'. Solve your own problems and stop putting my
name on R3TARDED threads trying to start bullschit.

BABE!
S3xy(??)dube

I am talking to YOU four.
If you have a problem,
you know what to do.

Just take note of the above.

Thank you.

Remove my name quick time before I fly kick someone through the computer
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandikane: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2011
190 did you sleep today??
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

he is to me what Babe! is to you. simple kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Phate07:

4190, do you want me to forget bottle in your face! undecided

Shurrup!! FASSSST!! Do i look like your mate  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
seems kandiikane has earned herself a ban grin grin grin grin its too early babe undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]You make so much noise lately biatch . . . .i wonder what you ate couple of hours ego lipsrsealed[/size]

190:

Close that mouth  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2011

Someone sure needs a whacking. undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You make so much noise lately biatch . . . .i wonder what you ate couple of hours ego lipsrsealed[/size]

Shuuurupp before i replace your 32 with Goat teeth!! undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandikane: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

seems kandiikane has earned herself a ban grin grin grin grin its too early babe undecided undecided

lol nah that was two days ago, i have got my other account back smiley
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Are you that serious ? then , let's crack it up and see ! Well , I never think you're a serious dude from almost all your comments and kind of funny while others make no-sense . Guess what? I'll just pretend as if i didn't read this trash because if i respond things won't remain the same with you. sad[/size]

190:

Shuuurupp before i replace your 32 with Goat teeth!! undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 12:29pm On Apr 12, 2011
[s]190 is a good friend and we wont want to miss him just yet.[/s]abeg change ur mind on behalf of all the good people of nairaland grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4luv wants to use JUJU for me!! sad shocked shocked

Im out of here
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2011

No, we wont miss him. KILL him, DESTROY him, DECAPITATE him. undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
190:

Im out of here

so you no even get small power and you go dey find trouble  tongue tongue tongue na because of me Ogaga never turn you to an oversized G-string  grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]No! oooh darling. . . shocked shocked I don't want to use JUJU on you . Please , i don't want you to leave here now - I'm a friendly dude likewise and i hope this should get straight between us . But? honestly speaking most of your comment are very annoying and too insulting to swallow-up just like that LOL grin grin grin . I huge it is time we should limit some kind of '' badmouth''- comments on our conversation . . . . wink wink wink[/size]

190:

Im out of here

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4luv can u make Iyatrustee G-STRING OVER SIZED!!  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]No! oooh darling. . .  shocked shocked I don't want to use JUJU on you . Please , i don't want you to leave here now - I'm a friendly dude likewise and i hope this should get straight between us . But? honestly speaking most of your comment are very annoying and too insulting to swallow-up just like that LOL grin grin grin . I huge it is time we should limit some kind of '' badmouth''- comments on our conversation . . . . wink wink wink[/size]

But i dont like you cos of 2 things

1) your religion you serve the devil

and

2) You wont leave my wife mzdarkskin alone!!  undecided

angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes darling. . . I can make her G-STRING over sized if you wish so . cheesy cheesy cheesy[/size]

190:

Ogaga4luv can u make Iyatrustee G-STRING OVER SIZED!!  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2011
only on the condition that either 190 or phate wears it around cool cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

damnniit phate would have to go into that heated zone

cos that place can roast YAM

Iyatrustee trust me i know!!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin [s]you guys are distracting me at work, i am trying so hard not to laff out[/s]
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2011
iyatrustee:

190 will wear it, he likes PANTS! undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
sorry im off market, i hav lipsrsealed lipsrsealed to worry bout

phate07 wear iya's own
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]You're just another insane clown dear. . . At first i saw your 190 (m) and there came a certain time on the forum again a start seeing 190 (f) and i begin to wonder what really you are . I was like , you are a female but don't want people to know so it's kind'a contradicting .Until this your comment i wouldn't have known you're a manliness-guy like me and claiming to be a girl?  Mennnn , you really need to be beaten up seriously speaking for bouncing your foolish mind on the wise .

Well , it isn't news - I've known from long you don't like me at all and hate me because I'm a Satanist . Sorry , i can't be like you .  Good you expose your thoughts towards me and i give you 10/10  well done !

It has come to my notice you never realize who you are sharing with . . . it is the only privilege you have to share with me on line . If i stumble across you face to face your mind is gonna judge and tell you're not the same class with me.

I'll love to proof to empty coconut like you why I'm a bad backside kicker! angry angry angry  
[/size]

190:

But i dont like you cos of 2 things

1) your religion you serve the devil

and

2) You wont leave my wife mzdarkskin alone!!  undecided

religion aside, MAN TO MAN, I would beat you to a pulp  angry angry

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^ so are u taking the game on me,

Drop whatever powers you have and lets Fight this MAN TO MAN like real african men!!

I kant wait to kick your a[i]ss[/i] to the curbs undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2011
kandikane:

Remove my name quick time before I fly kick someone through the computer

LOL @ Cyber kick.
please not even that is possible muchless real life.  tongue
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Sorry darling. . . .really sorry! I've changed my mind . I never knew 190 is such a dustbin ! wink[/size]

iyatrustee:

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
thank you kiss kiss kiss but can i request that you pls turn 190 into a g-string? a XXL to be worn around by a fat oyinbo woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You're just another insane clown dear. . . At first i saw your 190 (m) and there came a certain time on the forum again a start seeing 190 (f) and i begin to wonder what really you are . I was like , you are a female but don't want people to know so it's kind'a contradicting .Until this your comment i wouldn't have known you're a manliness-guy like me and claiming to be a girl?  Mennnn , you really need to be beaten up seriously speaking for bouncing your foolish mind on the wise .

Well , it isn't news - I've known from long you don't like me at all and hate me because I'm a Satanist . Sorry , i can't be like you .  Good you expose your thoughts towards me and i give you 10/10  well done !

It has come to my notice you never realize who you are sharing with . . . it is the only privilege you have to share with me on line . If i stumble across you face to face your mind is gonna judge and tell you're not the same class with me.

I'll love to proof to empty coconut like you why I'm a bad backside kicker! angry angry angry  
[/size]

grin grin Kai! See fronting! grin grin

IN SALT! Slap his face!

Ogaga4war, kick his balls!
angry angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL @ Cyber kick.
please not even that is possible muchless real life.  tongue

lol, hm.

iyatrustee:

thank you kiss kiss kiss but can i request that you pls turn 190 into a g-string? a XXL to be worn around by a fat oyinbo woman grin grin grin grin
can you turn him into a tampon for me ? undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogagaluv you area satanist? eyaa
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
@Ogaga4luv

[size=58pt]SLAP!!![/size]

Phate07 ive slapped him

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (99)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.