Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Romance Section Chat Room II - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Chat Room II (59963 Views)

Romance Section Chat Room VI / Romance Section Chat Room V / Romance Section Chat Room I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2011
kandiikane:

lol, hm.
can you turn him into a tampon for me ? undecided

turning into a tampoon would mean him going way to far inside you naw grin grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

LOL @ Cyber kick.
please not even that is possible muchless real life.  tongue

Hi mzdark, How was your nite cool cool
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2011
190:

@Ogaga4luv

[size=58pt]SLAP!!![/size]

Phate07 ive slapped him

IN SALT!

Ogaga4war kick his balls!
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]I'll deal with you today . . . Let's see how's the man among both of us.  After these many BLOWS on your face i think next time you'll learn to talk ~! angry angry

*Ogaga and 190 fighting *
-round one

( Ogaga on top of lazy 190) grin grin grin

TAKE IT!!!!!!  angry angry angry
[/size]

190:

@Ogaga4luv

[size=58pt]SLAP!!![/size]

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2011
e don do abeg! no kill the poor dude undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Noney lemmi finish em. . . that guy boasting too much . na since e dey sharp mouth like something else. sad[/size]

iyatrustee:

e don do abeg! no kill the poor dude undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2011
cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Sorry ooo. . . I wish you were good to me ! I like you but you didn't and even confess on your post publicly that you hate me for 2 reasons . [/size]

190:

cry cry cry cry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah you did! You wrote how you dislike me in public forum . You haven't seen me for once and know my true personality instead you're just taking things too far and lightly . Satan is not a bad guy get that stink into your buff head.[/size]

190:

embarassed embarassed
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2011

Knockout! undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
*Walks in with holy water, cross, bible,quran and torah*

Ok people can you hold down ogaga4luv,
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
^^ I kant that guy is demonized undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2011
yes you can if you believe in God you can
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
Send Phate07 and iyatrustee instead

My Jaw is broken and needs to be fixed undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]I'm demonized and Modernized i know. . . And , you're Jesusnized ! cheesy cheesy Anyway , you can keep making noise the truth is that , there is no problem with Demons , Satan , Lucifer , Devil etc . They're innocent of your so many accusations and it isn't fare enough to make the World a berra place for both the living and the dead , humans and beast .

Your God have always encourage War against the innocent Satan for no cause. . .Why is he too wicked ? be sincere! keeping enmity is never going to make up peace movement . That's why you see Christians are fighting Muslims in Nigeria and other Nations the reason is simple . God Caused it!  Satan didn't caused anything bad . One thing about me is that , I love Satan after discovering he's damm innocent .

I can't afford to see any blasphemy against him or any Satanist from around the World. Our time is now and that's why Satan always Win the fight .
[/size]

190:

^^ I kant that guy is demonized  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2011

Oya Iya, come to my bedroom lets fight! I want to rearrange your pant! angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Te heheehehehe. . . .that's funny man .[/size]

Phate07:

Oya Iya, come to my bedroom lets fight! I want to rearrange your pant! angry

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4love

Are u for real, SATAN is innocent,

What happened to you, why are u so backward in your thinking

what happened his witches and demons he sends to taunt people, why does he posses people's mind to do evil

If satan is innocent and God is clean then who is evil and causes the minds of people to create evil  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2011
Hot chicks no dey 4 dis nairaland
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogagaluv satan has brainwashed you just like he did Eve, Please save your soul before it is too late please abeg,
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
ugbana:

no, but hot men dey, 190, reality, the satanist and many others, You like? abi their love-vendor
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2011
ugbana:

undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Te heheehehehe. . . .that's funny man .[/size]

She does not want to FIGHT! angry
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Yes my dear. . . I'm always for real . Hardly you'll see me joke in serious cases like such . Satan is 100% innocent , he's not responsible for all the bad things going on in the World today . honestly speaking i have studied so much about the history of Religious theory and how it all got started .  I'm a free-Thinker and and i have indulgence in learning Top secrets of the World and other planets . Though , it won't be easy for beginners and just like a misery but it is possible!.  Nothing happened to me? I have seen you haven't seen my other part - Even , everyone that knows me have seen the kind of person in me . I think forward but not backward i see you're viewing the opposite of me .

Witches are not suppose to be enemy- but the Christian bible condemn them to dead! God created Witches and if he knows he doesn't like them he shouldn't have bothered to create them in the first place . Demons? They're lovely ! They're never an enemy but friends of your God- who is God? come to think about it you don't even know the history of God - the name ( God ) and how it all started .  God is a confusion maker  i must tell you this day he's responsible for every thing bad in the World . Satan is innocent !!!!

God claim he's the almighty and every nice name have been given to him and transfer all the useless names like '' Deceiver , Killer , Destroyer etc '' to Satan- just to promote the name of God and his formed Religion . God should be held responsible and not Satan !

I have notice there's no single trace of his goodness as claimed written by Christian dogma's. . . They're empty scrapbook claiming history.
[/size]

190:

Ogaga4love

Are u for real, SATAN is innocent,

What happened to you, why are u so backward in your thinking

what happened his witches and demons he sends to taunt people, why does he posses people's mind to do evil

If satan is innocent and God is clean then who is evil and causes the minds of people to create evil  undecided

Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by kandiikane(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2011
Ogaga4luv I am a spiritualist and I am not going to judge you for what your beliefs are, so lets finish this talk about satanists and move on, ok luv?

*arnold's accent*

I will be back
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by 190: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2011
Okay Ogaga

If you so claim that God is responsible for the problems in his world,

I wanna ask u this question, ( Why would God create a world and subject his people to problems )

Are u trying to tell me now that Satan who God created is innocent and God is leading his subjects ( we men on ) so we could

Hate the devil and acknowledge his name, If that is the case then why doesnt Satan Just go face to face with God and plead his innocence

or rather still stand in presence of man and explain his innocence on what's actually happening behind the scence,

Ogaga in as much as you have every right to stand by whoever you serve, I put it that satan who you serve is behind every atrocity commited today

cos i kant imagine if God potrays me as a BAD PERSON to the whole world, I would either plea my case directly to him ( Knowing fully well hes my creator )

or rather still stand in front of man and plea my innocence ( Not run around in the hearts of people and cause evil )

Ogaga you should be very careful cos the wrath of God isnt something to toil with, No matter what satan may have promised you, He cant even stand The

Angels of the God let alone the son of God or God himself,

repent now cos God is actually studying you to understand what Satan is actually capable of doing, hes seeing this argument we are having now and if

you aint careful dont say 190 actually told me from nairaland cos on the last day i would be too busy eating SUYA and drinking Milk to remember i actually

warned you  undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by iyatrustee(f): 2:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
Phate07:

She does not want to FIGHT! angry

OF COURSE SHE LOVES TO FIGHT undecided undecided undecided
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:43pm On Apr 12, 2011
[size=13pt]Oh really? That sound interesting to read from you dear. . .I'm walk and work in the spirit too . Yeah , you're make the right move not to judge me dear. . . I'll face this thread but just wanna respond his previous comment about Satanism then we move on . smiley[/size]

kandiikane:

Ogaga4luv I am a spiritualist and I am not going to judge you for what your beliefs are, so lets finish this talk about satanists and move on, ok luv?

*arnold's accent*

I will be back
Re: Romance Section Chat Room II by Phate07(m): 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2011

Okay people, trash out your religious views here.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-645008.0.html#msg8110334

Exerpts:

Who is responsible for the wickedness in the world? Devil or God?

Are the witches and other evil doers God's creations or the Devil's?

Mature contributions please!

This place is for Romance only. Cheers! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (99)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo) / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.