Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

The Perfect Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Guy (2856 Views)

Ladies What's Your Idea Of Perfect Guy Physique? / Two Tickets For Nairaland Romance Couple To See The Perfect Guy / Lovers Troop To See The Perfect Guy (2) (3) (4)

The Perfect Guy by coolkyle(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2007
hello people this one is for the gals. What is your idea of a perfect man we all know about bulging muscles, ripped abdomen, a fat wallet and <<snip>>. But we want to know personally what makes up your dream man.
Re: The Perfect Guy by Aproko(f): 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2007
there is no perfect guy my dear, cos if you are in search of one, you'd never find.
Re: The Perfect Guy by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:38pm On Jul 06, 2007
@aproko

word!

a guy could be really good but definitely not perfect.
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2007
Nothing like perfect. . .
Re: The Perfect Guy by RuuDie(m): 5:59pm On Jul 06, 2007
c'mon ladies, everybody knows that !

you do have these visions/fantasies/images of what your ideal guy would/should/could be like !

i know ThoniaSlim in particular would always find a way of not answering the question ! pretty adept at it too !!
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2007
Fantasies? - Jack Sparrow grin grin no make me start oh! grin
Re: The Perfect Guy by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2007
haba RuuDie, wetin i do you wey dey make you attack me like this?
Re: The Perfect Guy by drrionelli(m): 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2007
@All the ladies who have chosen to respond:
How do you feel that the initial post included only attributes and characteristics that reflect the physical appearance of men?
Re: The Perfect Guy by adeboo(f): 9:14pm On Jul 06, 2007
One that will like me and appreciate me very well, that will respect me as well.

Someone that will knock me off ma feet with just one look and will know how to put me in ma place when am outta place, someone that will carry his family along in his dreams for his family.
Re: The Perfect Guy by delta12(m): 9:48pm On Jul 06, 2007
One that will like me and appreciate me very well, that will respect me as well.
Someone that will knock me off ma feet with just one look and will know how to put me in ma place when am out of place, someone that will carry his family along in his dreams for his family
just imagine all she espects of him do you ladies actually give guys the chance. remember he is a perfect guy and would not have time to waste on your pretence.
Re: The Perfect Guy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2007
A perfect human?

Not in this world, or the next. But, if one chooses to continue the search, the 'near perfect' partners will get further away,
Re: The Perfect Guy by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2007
;d ;d
Re: The Perfect Guy by jgirl3: 3:00am On Jul 07, 2007
He doesn't exist and he never will so there is none
Re: The Perfect Guy by PTBNaija(f): 3:14am On Jul 07, 2007
I have to disagree with the girls early on that said there is no such thing as a perfect guy. Personally, I very well think there is a perfect guy, but the thing is, he would be perfect for me. I guy doesn't necessarily have to be perfect, he just is perfect for that girl.

My perfect guy would be caring, trustworthy, attractive, humble, kind, tall, smart, driven, faithful. I think that pretty much sums is up grin
Re: The Perfect Guy by RuuDie(m): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2007
PTBNaija, i don fall in luv with u already!
Re: The Perfect Guy by MP007(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2007
this is the point ladies are missing

1 ) he is cute, i'll go for him - forgetting the fact that others gurls are feeling the same way

2) got big chest , am tripping- other gurls are feeling that 2

its intrcate , we guys cant understand the female mind ,
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2007
There's no one perfect for me oh! He'd have to me then! grin
Re: The Perfect Guy by drrionelli(m): 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2007
Not so fast, MP007.  Remember that all the points you raise there are subjective ones, not readily quantified.   What one lady considers "cute" might be less than attractive to others.  What is a "big" chest?  44 inches?  52 inches?  61 inches?   

So to say that we men don't understand the female mind somewhat misses the point.  If that is the case, consider that ladies don't necessarily understand the male mind, either.  Maybe if we all would stop concentrating on the differences of ourselves and start celebrating and embracing our similarities, we'd understand each other a bit more.  After all, we're all more alike than any two of us are different.   cheesy
Re: The Perfect Guy by k0be: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2007
Personally, I very well think there is a perfect guy, but the thing is, he would be perfect for me.
PTB good talk.
Re: The Perfect Guy by wifeypenth(f): 9:52am On Jul 08, 2007
My idea of a perfect guy,is some one who has a beautiful heart and a guy who'l neva luk at anoda lady's eye's in admiratn.dats as lng as we stil dating o.dats my idea of a perfect guy,wat lays inside
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2007
Seriously? grin Guess thats why people differ. . .if my guy cannot admire another woman (admire not pursue) something must be wrong with him grin
Re: The Perfect Guy by RuuDie(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2007
@ iicey, i think she means ' in her presence', I don't dare 2 look or comment anyhw abt anoda chic in d presence of anoda even if d latter's my sis or mum, I thinks it be a trifle disrespectfl !
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2007
Hmmmmm, a roving eye is disrespectful - i mean he barely listens to what you are saying, his mind is occupied by the various ladies walking by and all you get from him is yeah. . .uhuh. . .ok. . .right. That one na problem.

You're talking to him, ladies walk by, he pauses, looks and comments (she's fine or whatever) and that's the end of it. He draws back to you and you continue as usual. That is what i meant.
Re: The Perfect Guy by acidrop(f): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2007
the perfect guy, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm he will be my twin, n i dont mean that literarily, i mean he will feel my every beats n style, understands me, thats all that count for me, dont even care bout d looks too much
Re: The Perfect Guy by RuuDie(m): 11:31am On Jul 08, 2007
Iicey, guys rarely look 'n pass-over. They either do or don't 'n when they do, hmmmm u go tire !
Re: The Perfect Guy by RuuDie(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2007
acidrops,
thats mean u g'otta be one mighty friendly person!
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2007
Oh but they do grin Well the guys i hang out with do. . .I told you i observe people. You cannot fully control a person's mind/actions/reflexes, but you can influence them as in make them think b4, whilst doing it or after doing it.

A friend of mine told me this, he said his sister said its disrespectful for a guy to have the roving eye even if he is just with his sister (Like you said) When we hang out, i can see he admires, notices and sometimes comment on the ladies but doesn't stop him from giving his attention to me or the people we are with. One just has to balance it out, it can't be just all or nothing. undecided
Re: The Perfect Guy by RuuDie(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2007
True, but then it'd depend on ur r/lship with that person, Eyes might wander, attention waiver but u wldn't send, But 4 sm others, u sure wldn't find it very amusing!
Re: The Perfect Guy by wifeypenth(f): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2007
@ iice
i didnt mean that literaly, i meant luk wit alterior motives.na me get him eyes why wont he!
Re: The Perfect Guy by wifeypenth(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2007
When a guys loves me and doesnt wish he lovd sum oda gurl dat is PURRPHECT
Re: The Perfect Guy by wifeypenth(f): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2007
When a guys loves me and doesnt wish he lovd sum oda gurl dat is PURRPHECT
Re: The Perfect Guy by iice(f): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2007
@RuuDie, don't forget the individual himself/herself! Haven't been bothered not even when someone i really like does the admiring eye thingy grin. . . He always comes back to me tongue grin And if he didn't he might as well go for what he thinks is better tongue grin

@wifeypenth. .gotcha wink

I Hope Your Relationship Crashes So Soon So I Could Pop Some Wine: / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age / Pls Judge Me!