Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo (65204 Views)

Congo Government Seizes The Mountain Of Gold Discovered By Villagers / Villagers In Indonesia Killed 300 Crocodile After One Killed A Man(Pics) / Lady Raped And Beheaded In Congo For Serving Forbidden Fish To Rebels (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by benado2020(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2021
When will it be the turn of Nigeria?
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Cyoung4real(m): 9:04am On Mar 03, 2021
The white folks writing their script on how to start a war in Congo and then go in as peace keeper then mine the golds. Just watch an see.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Whytelyon(m): 9:05am On Mar 03, 2021
kingk:
Oluwa blessing no dey finish.....

Just like standing fan, e go blow reach everyone.

East africa is Blessed. There is one other precious stone in Tanzania, the man was so poor , until one day, he went farming as usual and saw those stones, right at the back of his compound, it looks like Blue diamonds. I happened to be in Rwanda as at that time when the news came.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Whytelyon(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2021
benado2020:
When will it be the turn of Nigeria?

We have a lot. Our Leaders make it look like we got nothing.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by laiza(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2021
daddytime:
The neo colonialists are moving in with their war machines soon.

I pity the people and country.
Nah!!! That ain't gonn happen in this era ever again. If they invade Congo they will all be killed in the rainforest.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by princemartinsG(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2021
We are blessed with limitless resources

And at the same time blessed with useless leaders

Oh my Africa when shall you reach your glory

VOTE FOR A DEVELOPED AFRICA
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2021
How do I get to that country?

This is very urgent.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Whytelyon(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2021
inoki247:
That country about to turn a warzone with alot of rebel...

It already is.
Same with Central Africa , the two Congos now get as e be. If you speak English and happen to go there , na you sha sabi.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by ABCthings: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2021
Whytelyon:
El Dorado.

Congo is supposed to be the Wakanda of Africa, Its now in the hands of Rwanda and Ethiopia. How the Mighty Fell.
Same thing with Nigeria. Its a pity really!
what is wakanda? What does it means in your language?
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by jagorinho: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Africa is blessed with so many Natural deposits and less natural disasters

In terms of natural resources, Congo is the most blessed on earth, no single citizen of that country should know poverty but reverse is the case,
1. 60℅ of bullets used in world war 1 were gotten from Congolese mines.
2. it was rumored that the uranium used for the atomic bomb was gotten from Congo
3. Congo is a Chief supplier of coltan, an important and necessary component in smart phone production.
Black Africa is a typical example of a place that has everything, yet lacks everything.

5 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by kelvindj98: 9:11am On Mar 03, 2021
daddytime:

America will soon say Congo needs some Democracy.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by BlessedNuel: 9:13am On Mar 03, 2021
jagorinho:

In terms of natural resources, Congo is the most blessed on earth, no single citizen of that country should know poverty but reverse is the case,
1. 60℅ of bullets used in world war 1 were gotten from Congolese mines.
2. it was rumored that the uranium used for the atomic bomb was gotten from Congo
3. Congo is a Chief supplier of coltan, an important and necessary components in smart phone production.
Black Africa is a typical example of a place that has everything, yet lacks everything.

You are 100% right sir
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by DavidEsq(m): 9:14am On Mar 03, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Congo is the most gifted and richest in natural resources in the world. But they are among the poorest in the world. Their untapped deposit is over 24 trillion dollars ..
Their problem is failed and oppressive leadership and the influence of Western powers on their resources...
If their leaders are willing, they can become the richest country in the world...
Africa seems to be cursed they have everything but they are the poorest...Europe have nothing compared to Africa..but the are the world giant..which way Africa...
If dey know what is good for them, dem better use that gold money to comot ffrom their country or give their kids better education. Gold money is bae
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by kelvindj98: 9:16am On Mar 03, 2021
HonLord:

Still still, don't be surprised, the thieves in England and the Democrats in USA will soon make a declaration to the government to act fast before the gold revenue gets into wrong hands. Especially the people of United Kingdom who knows how to smuggle wealth will go there for TOURISM.

The plans of God for the people of the black race cannot be changed because of the GREED IN THE BLOOD OF THE UK people.

Soon - all routes to Congo for TOURISM from all the Western People (UK, US, France, Germany, China, Russia, etc) thieves coming, thieves coming.
Another version - Our Northern Muslim will go to the Congo government for alliance and how to manage the gold deposit for them when they have not been able to manage the crude they steal on daily basis. WICKED MEN IN GOVERNMENT!!! Bullion Van president - Oya move!
So Democrats are the only imperialists abi? Iraq, Vietnam, Afghanistan,and Bolivia were under a Democrat president. A whole lot of nonsense you typed there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Archtype(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2021
They would have been mining it secretly nah...now Oyibo people go come collect their own
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by donprinyo(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2021
start investing in bitcoin. the world has changed

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by hush15: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Mario1989:
If it's Nigeria, Government will take over the mountain, clear the gold and the money will be diverted to private pockets.

See as war go soon enter that place now. Na to take that gold and run as far as your gold fit carry you

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by seunmsg(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Congo has always been a war zone as a result of her natural resources. The country is a victim of its resources. The west will never allow that country to work.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by moufan: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
daddytime:

hahaha,true
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by blueAgent(m): 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Zimbisimbi:
Jesus! Africa would truly do well without these bloody Europeans

What can the locals do with gold without Europeans buying it?
Will they eat it?
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Depressed101: 9:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Godfullsam:

You are a real Nigerian.

You know how it goes in this part of the world.
that is how it is supposed to actually work in civilized country. But sadly down here the resources are misused
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2021
God rewards them , with good palliatives
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by KingMack(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2021
Mario1989:
If it's Nigeria, Government will take over the mountain, clear the gold and the money will be diverted to private pockets.

And one slim tall goat will come and say it's a NO FLY ZONE angry sad

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Goalnaldo(m): 9:25am On Mar 03, 2021
Omo!! A lot of people's fortunes is about to change.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by Faithful1234(m): 9:26am On Mar 03, 2021
2 seconds everywhere bust.. see free to air currency. ..bubu Tinubu which way.....to buy pure water now be like to buy 1liter of fuel.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by paltielx: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Abeg make the mbakara(white) people no come o
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by bukatyne(f): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
netmillionaires:
That only happens in the southern part of nigeria. They don't do shit in the north.

I served in Gwanara, Baruten LG, Kwara in 2013. I went to visit one of my hausa student who owns a tea shop there. While teaching him, I heard some of the people who came to the shop talking about some deposits of gold in the area. What caught my attention was when one of them states that some are white, blue, green etc. I wondered how gold could have colours other that shiny yellow, so I asked for pictures. What I saw on their phones are ruby, emerald, sapphire and diamond.

A corper and I arrange with some students to take us there on their bikes hoping to get our hands on some fortune. When we got there, we Ouldn't believe the crowd. It was just like in OP picture. Some people came from Oyo and as far as Benin republic. So many people with pickaxe, shovel and other tools. They make lines to separate each person's alloted property to avoid quarrel. We just stood there looking at 6 feets deep holes that goes as far as Onipan to Anthony.
As we could not get a piece of the land to work on nor have the tools to work with, we requested to see the extracted products. One guy showed us his. We saw emerald, sapphire and ruby but didnt get to see the diamond. I couldn't snap it because the village has no light and the only place to charge is at a network tower so I already left my phone to charge before leaving Gwanara.

The only thing the government say is that once the people moves out, they would take over the place. In the southern part of Nigeria, the government will just move in with the military and start shooting people calling them different evil names.

What do the villagers do with them afterwards?
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by blueAgent(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Cyoung4real:
The white folks writing their script on how to start a war in Congo and then go in as peace keeper then mine the golds. Just watch an see.

All this are just propaganda.

Why have they not started war in Nigeria ,South Africa and other mineral rich nations.

Africa is suffering from poor leadership and uneducated fellowers stop shifting blame

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by codemaniacs: 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
Mario1989:

any govt will takeover the mountain...

the e:uro:p:eans will soon use the congo army or a terrorist group to cause problems and take over the place..

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by blueAgent(m): 9:27am On Mar 03, 2021
seunmsg:
Congo has always been a war zone as a result of her natural resources. The country is a victim of its resources. The west will never allow that country to work.

Crap.
Re: Mountain Of Gold In Congo: Villagers Discover A Mountain Full Of Gold In Congo by CSTRR: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2021
Congo is bigger than Nigeria in land mass and resources.
Yet small neighbours like Rwanda is raping it.
That is what bad leadership can do.
it turns a country's potential to sawdust.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un / Photo Of A U.S Soldier Nursing The Afghan Baby Handed Over By Mother / Emmanuel Macron Holds Hajia Hinda Deby During Husband's State Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.