Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,702 members, 7,955,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage (5354 Views)

Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? / Pres Jonathan Approves Automatic Promotion for Soldiers who Liberated Baga / ChannelsTV Visits Liberated Boko-Haram's Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Abagworo(m): 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
I weep for my people as we may face another 4 years of backwardness and political irrelevance.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Afanna1: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
Hummmmmm
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by sbeezy8: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
GEJ is igbo

what are you talking about

But i think the SW does feel liberated omg im in America and all my peeps FB status were lighting up

you would think PDP loss the whole election when really it was the SW. EVERYONE FEELS LIBERATED.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by jason123: 3:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
@ OP
You know you are looking for trouble among your igbo brothers. But, I have to admit, you said the blatant truth!!!

#Afanna:

Hummmmmm

Ijaw man, what is your beaf with Igbos sef?!
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by EkoIle1: 3:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
I suxs to be ibo of course.

Like I said before, they are very self destructive. They are yet to do anything to help and further their own interest since day 1.

You can not win or get ahead with incompetent leadership, greed, hate, selfishness and second fiddle syndrome. Just look at them, all mouth, but still irrelevant and at the bottom of things at every level socially, culturally, politically and financially, they are slowly dying out.

Yoruba people remains their only way to salvation, too bad they are yet to come to terms with that reality.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by jason123: 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
Eko Ile:

I suxs to be ibo of course.

Like I said before, they are very self destructive. They are yet to do anything to help and further their own interest since day 1.

You can not win or get ahead with incompetent leadership, greed, hate, selfishness and second fiddle syndrome. Just look at them, all mouth, but still irrelevant and at the bottom of things at every level socially, culturally, politically and financially, they are slowly dying out.

Yoruba people remains their only way to salvation, too bad they are yet to come to terms with that reality.  

[size=14pt]STFU man!!! What you typed is trash!!![/size] Everyone needs eachother. No man is an island on his own.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by dayokanu(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
Abagworo,

I feel for people like you an eziachi. Enjoy the PDP for another 4 yrs
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
Jason123, sometimes I wonder if you and alj uche are the same. Stay consistent. . . . pro-Igbo then anti- Igbo. If you want to seem neutral, then stick with that. But this show of yours can be nauseating sometimes.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by jason123: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Jason123, sometimes I wonder if you and alj uche are the same. Stay consistent. . . . pro-Igbo then anti- Igbo. If you want to seem neutral, then stick with that. But this show of yours can be nauseating sometimes.

I would defend any unnecessary insults against Igbo and also attack bigoted Igbos. That is me!
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by EzeUche(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I stated this a couple of months ago. They both confuse me. undecided
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by jason123: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

I stated this a couple of months ago. They both confuse me. undecided

Do not start . . . .
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by EzeUche(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

Do not start . . . .

Mukina warned me before. . .

But if you are one of the same. I must say you are quite talented. grin
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by jason123: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Mukina warned me before. . .

But if you are one of the same. I must say you are quite talented. grin

Mukina herself clarified it. I am not Harem!!! angry
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by dozie76(m): 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

@ OP
You know you are looking for trouble among your igbo brothers. But, I have to admit, you said the blatant truth!!!

Ijaw man, what is your beaf with Igbos sef?!

South West is Liberated? that is laughable and unintelligent talk.Thieves are chasing away thieves in the name of being better thieves. I DEY LAUGH .If you don't know no state in the East is under any visible God father or God father in disguise.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by saintneo(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
dozie76:

South West is Liberated? that is laughable and unintelligent talk.Thieves are chasing away thieves in the name of being better thieves. I DEY LAUGH .If you don't know no state in the East is under any visible God father or God father in disguise.

I think the SW is now under a new management.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by EkoIle1: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
jason123:

[size=14pt]STFU man!!! What you typed is trash!!![/size] Everyone needs eachother. No man is an island on his own.

Ode, speak for yourself, we don't need self centered, selfish and misguided people. Let them go and  stand in line for the fools gold and mediocrity GEJ promised them.

The west is doing just fine, we are dislodging the PDP from our neighborhoods with brains, strength and determination without your help.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by idnole4(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2011

tell me how that is unintelligent i hope PDP will be swept out of the SW for good by next week.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by joeyfire(m): 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
@OP - We Ndigbo are wonderful in many things but unfortunately we are crap at politics. Though I cant really describe Tinubu's pocketing of the south west in his agbada as liberation.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by AljUche: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

grin grin grin grin grin kiss
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by OAM4J: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
My Igbo people will make it someday, may be with another generation sha.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by onyengbu: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
I have said it b4 jason123 and alj harem are the same person.
His only cover is trying to write not-too-good grammar as alj harem.
However, his inconsistent tribe claim almost found him out in the begining.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by AljUche: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
joeyfire:

@OP - We Ndigbo are wonderful in many things but unfortunately we are crap at politics. Though I cant really describe Tinubu's pocketing of the south west in his agbada as liberation.  

gbammmm
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by AljUche: 5:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

I have said it b4 jason123 and alj harem are the same person.
His only cover is trying to write not-too-good grammar as alj harem.
However, his inconsistent tribe claim almost found him out in the begining.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i am jason and fstranger

you u do not know, better know now
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Musiwa13: 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ab
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Musiwa13: 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2011
Osun state university
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Metalgoong(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
Abagworo are you on crack ??
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by onyengbu: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
Hope u guys know abagworo is not igbo.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by yemmight(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2011
While Yorubas are fighting to get right people to lead them here, ibos are settling for the old politicians that have terrorised them in the past. Kai tufiapa.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Let me guess, you think he's Yoruba?
So EzeUche is also Yoruba abi?

Right now, Kwara is protesting PDP out, they also want ACN. A unified SW (yes, Kwara is a Yoruba state) is what we want.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by stiyke(m): 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2011
dozie76:

Thank you Jare!, 2bn naira a month to a god father, Liberation indeed!!

joeyfire:

@ bolded I wonder oohh.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Abagworo(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Abum ezigbo Nwadiala.
Re: Yorubas Liberated, Igbos Still In Bondage by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
stiyke:

Thank you Jare!, 2bn naira a month to a god father, Liberation indeed!!

@ bolded I wonder oohh.

I'm sure you guys will be thousand years behind by the time you realised what's up.When people are doing away with pdp,the ibos seem to have lost direction still insisting on voting for the evil party.I pity your unborn generations !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Why Has Boko Haram Not Close Down Your University? / Us Envoy Says No Soldiers To Nigeria / Pdp Women Campaigned Against Jonathan In Osun Presidential Rally (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.