Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How To Crash Your Relationship 101 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Crash Your Relationship 101 (27810 Views)

New Marriage About To Crash. / House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by piehorse: 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2021
I swr.
I couldn't even read d whole thing as soon as i saw it was about relationships
sylve11:
just imagine the stress wey you wan load on your brain because of relationship matter......... sad cool
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by professore(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
Mmmmm
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by raphy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
Simple thing just turn to sermon.

Let her know that u are a fan of public display of affection.u will kiss her anywhere ND in any circumstances.even when she is taiking to a guy u will jus say excuse me and kiss her deeply.let her know u fantasize about sex on the beach in a pool.
Speak y a mind till she want to say bye..
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by bluefilm: 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
MejiLoyon:
[s]1. Have very high expectations.2. Don't be tolerant. He can't talk to you anyhow na. If he says anything you don't like shout at him. Put him in his place 3. Report him to people if he messes up. If she angers you bring it on social media. Let us deliberate on it and thrash it thoroughly. We will use our lenses to pinpoint the issue and drag the person at fault. At least a problem shared they say is a problem solved.4. Move in with him or her. Both of you should stay together for a long time so that you can have a feel of marriage life. If possible bring your family along. Redesign the house and make it suit your taste. Your privacy should be intruded. 5. If you're following number 4 then this should be important. Money issues should be handled mathematically. I bring a percentage and you bring a percentage. We must stick to that o or wahala go shele. If you must buy something make sure it stays within the budget. Everything must be accounted for.6. Never stop complaining. For God's sake how will things change when you don't complain.. nag all day. Keep hammering on that thing you don't like. It must change.7. Everything can be settled on bed. Use your genital as a weapon. If he messes up don't open . He will come to his senses. If she misbehaves start seeing other people. Deny her you rod. She must beg.8. Never apologize. It makes you weak. Be strong and be proud. Even if youre wrong the apology must come from your partner. Shey you and him na mate ni? Oga apologize else this is overThe list is endless but manage these ones. I'm sure you'll figure the rest out.Never forget one thing ,your happiness alone matters. If you're not happy about the whole thing walk away. Why work on a relationship when there are better alternatives outside. Why work on that lady with medium sized yansh when there are solid ikebes out there with better character. Why manage with that guy with a muzzle when there are men with benzes that will follow you once you wink at them. Tule jare. You move!Them no dey tell person.Feel free to add yours[/s].

This is bullshit_
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by femi4: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2021
Nonsense

Just tell her that "It's over" and it's not her fault
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Kingcalls: 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2021
Check ur partners phone
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by calmnquiet(m): 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
I've had a good laugh! The sarcasm!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

To add to the list:

Don't cut your partner any slack. Table every matter! Make a very fine mountain out of the littlest of things. C'mon your partner ought to be perfect and always at an A-game! They always have to think like you, too.

Start practising early to be a model wife. Leave your house first thing in the morning to goan clean his house and launder all his clothes... fill up the entire ropes in the compound. Ensure you prepare and serve complicated dishes in his house every time, especially when his friends are around.

Keep letting him know that your options are open, and that there are way better prospects in your radar.

Donna, its been a while
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by MardiGrasii(f): 10:28pm On Mar 22, 2021
Number 4
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by maureensylvia(f): 10:40pm On Mar 22, 2021
bluefilm:

This is bullshit_

Ever heard the word "sarcasm"?
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Realest nigga
I need you to put me through that GPS emulator process
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by ADEMALAIKA2: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2021
JenniferAkpamu:
Yell at her in public. That is the only way people will know you're the man in charge.

Is that your picture on your profile ?
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by jaxxy(m): 12:04am On Mar 23, 2021
I’m not crazy about the typical love relationships bt I like good relationships however they come.

Typical love relationships are to much stress and too demanding. It can be exhausting if not handled well. Look at all the op wrote now, who has time for that crap.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by 1EmmyKay: 4:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Una too dey hype this relationship stuff. Just be happy with whoever is available and if the partner tryna mess u up, drift away. That's why I like the western world(The Whites). All this relationship bruhaha dey gat no time for shi. If the stress of being in a relationship is causing emotional pains or public disgrace, they drift away Asap. And make their single space grin grin grin.
Actually the Whites will rather prefer to be in a lasting/till death do us part relationship with Pets such as Puppy, Dog, Cats. Because Humans too get wahala.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Silentgroper(m): 6:16am On Mar 23, 2021
pozehnani:
Bull crap.

Some men need a brain+resetting tonguelash before they can behave well.

A marriage that will not work will not work. If the woman likes let her be iced water, men will still trample upon her

Nt me.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Michaelpsych: 6:37am On Mar 23, 2021
Dont send urgent 2k
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by pozehnani(f): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
Nt me.

Ok. Not all though.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Venom1020: 6:51am On Mar 23, 2021
To fellow brothers the new power is currency 1 Kuwait =$3usd making Kuwait a small country powerful! To avoid disastrous history repetition...1 fadaka / 1 Biafra pound should always equal or more ♎️ $1usd or any leading currencies! STAY WOKE!!!
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Silentgroper(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2021
pozehnani:

Ok. Not all though.
Yep. Baby girl! Nt all.
morning.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Venom1020:
To fellow brothers the new power is currency 1 Kuwait =$3usd making Kuwait a small country powerful! To avoid disastrous history repetition...1 fadaka / 1 Biafra pound should always equal or more ♎️ $1usd or any leading currencies! STAY WOKE!!!
do u know how to travel and work there cool am interested
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by pozehnani(f): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
Yep. Baby girl! Nt all.

morning.

Good morning. Hope you had a wonderful nights rest.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Wittyglam(f): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2021
CHECK THIS OUT TO DESTROY YPUR RELATIONSHIP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41O1SVyybc
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Silentgroper(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2021
pozehnani:

Good morning. Hope you had a wonderful nights rest.
i did. Did u?

1 Like

Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by pozehnani(f): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2021
Silentgroper:
i did. Did u?

Yep.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Silentgroper(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2021
pozehnani:

Yep.
glory be to God. cheesy
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Silentgroper(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2021
pozehnani:

Yep.
glory be to God. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Bmedels26(f): 7:38am On Mar 23, 2021
Hyundai
LordDarius:
This hot afternoon on top vagina n preek matter... kia

1 Like

Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by sparko1(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2021
Yungmil:
Insecurity in the country is getting out of hands and u guys are busy discussing nonsense here. Lubish

what you will prefer we discuss the insecurity, to what end, are we law enforcement, what is your opinion to do, young man get a laugh when you can, or you might die sad. Too many sad event in the world.
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2021
calmnquiet:

Donna, its been a while

I guess it has. Hi there smiley
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Djponpin1(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2021
Cooldiipo:
Don't bring anything to the table and tie wrapper and gist with Iya Ruka all day.Do you need external battery for your laptop? I have reliable powerbank for pc
Message me
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by calmnquiet(m): 8:27am On Mar 23, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

I guess it has. Hi there smiley

Hope you doing great?
Re: How To Crash Your Relationship 101 by Debra911(f): 8:41am On Mar 23, 2021
Offpoint1:

I was born a carpentergrin
I love carpenters grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Lady's Worst Valentine Day Memory... / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / 7 Reasons You Should Date A Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.