Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,496 members, 7,840,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

2 - Deleted - Romance (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 - Deleted (175141 Views)

Meet Lagos Sugar Mummy Living At Lekki Phase 1 / Timeline Of Some Nigerian Ladies From The "Hoe Phase" Till The "End". / Which Is The Easiest Phase Of Life To Have Sex? University, Streets Or NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 - Deleted by Louisly(m): 8:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Hi,
if you're in search of real friends, love, date, latest information on social media, jokes love Foundation is here to help out.

If you want to be on the group platform chat up the admin. To add you up

Admin
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 10:17am On Jun 23, 2021

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Roman7(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I dont engage in all but I smoke though,just to set my mind for the daily trades. when trading I need 100% focus and smoking helps with that(for me though) and I no really fancy women,I could stay indoor on my own for weeks just give me Netflix,play station,some packs of cigarettes,enough data omooo that's my paradise o and I still make my money.

Come teach me how to trade
Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Roman7:

Come teach me how to trade
do you have any knowledge prior to this moment? And can you pay for my time?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Roman7(m): 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
do you have any knowledge prior to this moment? And can you pay for my time?

I have been reading some book n trying to trade demo

How much is ur time worth?
Re: 2 - Deleted by OmejeGuy: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
Developing Confidence in Approaching Women:

To build up your confidence, it takes continuous practice. Teach yourself by approaching any woman, whether you find interest in her or not, whether beautiful or ugly, try to strike a conversation. It doesn't necessarily matter if you guys must have something together. Walk up to a random girl, talk a little and ask for her contact. Maintain eye contact. Rejection means nothing. You're building up your confidence slowly.

Challenge yourself. Dress properly, wear a nice perfume. With continuous action, you can kill your being nervous when it comes to relating with the opposite sex. Most importantly, never ask for a girl's contact indirectly e.g. from a friend, it can kill all the attraction she has for you.

Remember to always enter action with boldness. Develop your chatting skills, don't be afraid to chat sexual with a girl, don't chat like a needy or desperate soy, learn to be mysterious in your dealings with them. Be unpredictable.

Once you get used this, you won't feel nervous when it's time to approach a woman that really catches your attention.

The last time I toasted was in 2017.

I got fed up before she officially said yes.
When it was obvious to her that I'm breaking away, she throw everything to the table. She even offered to come visit me in PH then for 3 days sex. I told her to make it 1 week. She declined. grin

She thought lack of sex is the cause but I don't really fancy women. No need to be chyking babes now sef.

Those ones wey dey corner dey wait opportunity borku...

I really thank God for my life sha. Introversion plus minimalism the best way of life.

Happiness is WITHIN

11 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Roman7:

I have been reading some book n trying to trade demo

How much is ur time worth?
you could drop you WhatsApp number then we discuss,when and how you wanna proceed.
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
TheUndercover:

I will be adding more points on this very soon. This is very good. One just need to know when to play dead, when to retreat and when to retaliate. Nice one.

Most definitely. If you read my post, u will know I had built so much anger and the guy mentioning my mother was just the activator for my actions. In this life, wisdom is very necessary to survive no matter how strong one is. I knew come what may I would take him down even if he had a knife or other sharp or dangerous objects. Had it been he was with his gangs and they all had dangerous weapons like gun or something, then I will leave to plan his downfall at a later date. It is only the living that can revenge and not the dead.

3 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ninejaywon:

Most definitely. If you read my post, u will know I had built so much anger and the guy mentioning my mother was just the activator for my actions. In this life, wisdom is very necessary to survive no matter how strong one is. I knew come what may I would take him down even if he had a knife or other sharp or dangerous objects. Had it been he was with his gangs and they all had dangerous weapons like gun or something, then I will leave to plan his downfall at a later date. It is only the living that can revenge and not the dead.
Nice one.
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
- Men mostly don't ask for help for fear of being broke shamed and called useless. If you see a man you're familiar with asking you for help, just know that you might be his last resort.

- Men are taught to suppress their emotions and handle their pains like a man. If you should see a man cry, just know he has been strong for far too long. He might also be suicidal or likely to give up.

- Men mostly don't ask for divorce in a marriage, if a man should ask for divorce, just know he has probably seen the highest form of hell on earth. Even when things are not working fine for them, most men are still willing to sort things out. This is not the case with women.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2021

4 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2021

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Women will encourage you to do reckless things for short term gains then leave you to face the consequences of your actions.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2021

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2021

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
thanks a lot for all this.they are really helpful
Re: 2 - Deleted by Peaceyw(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheUndercover:
Tyrannical or authoritarian parents are more likely to raise their children as psychopaths or Machiavellians
Overtrue
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
You guys should also check out this wonderful book....

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
Tyrannical or authoritarian parents are more likely to raise their children as psychopaths or Machiavellians
Is the latter a good thing?
Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 8:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
TheUndercover:
How so? Kindly throw more light
Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 - Deleted by Junnior: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheUndercover:

This is because authoritarian parents or guardians who are too strict tend to raise better liers. Their kids develop cunning or strategic ways to avoid their parent's wrath and get things done.

Secondly, kids who are raised by tyrannical parents are mostly subjected to cruel torture or punishment. This affects the way the see the world. They grow up to show no emotions or feelings. This is why parents who fight physically in front of their kids tend to damage them mentally and might grow up to exhibit the same behaviour.

These are some signs of psychopathy according to a source:

Ranked Most Subtle To Most Brazen:

- Cold Eyes
- Stilted Speech
- Zero Fear/Stress Response
- Ruthless Indifference.
- Zero Compassion.
- Zero Guilt.
- Sadistic Tendencies

Although exhibiting some psychopathic tendencies is okay especially if you want to succeed in the line of power. Vladimir Putin is a good example of a psychopath president.
Wow. Thanks for the insight.
Re: 2 - Deleted by ajog1: 4:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Please, do you care to share??
Re: 2 - Deleted by Motunomori: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Evolutionlove:
Kindly share pls. I've googled it but the book is for sale. There is no free version.
Rayinde84.at.gmail. com
Re: 2 - Deleted by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
ajog1:

Please, do you care to share??

You can google up "Dark Psychology Secrets Dot Pdf" It will bring the download link. Motunomori I will try and send the PDF to you.....
Re: 2 - Deleted by obinna58(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheUndercover:
Appreciation:

Learn how to appreciate. If someone does something for you or gives you a gift, appreciate the gesture as though its worth more than what they gave or did for you. For example, if someone gives you a money gift, let's say $10, show your appreciation as though you were given $10,000.

When someone gives you something e.g. a present, even if you don't like what was given to you, do not show an expression of disappointment or sadness. You should accept it at that moment, never reject a gift overtly.

If your girl doesn't show any appreciation to whatsoever you give or do for her, or she felt entitled to it (like its your job, its what you should do), that's a big red flag, dump her!.
Don't over appreciate things people do for you in fact show little appreciation as if it's not that big deal else they'll want to own you.

2 Likes

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:23am On Jun 28, 2021

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2021
"When someone asks you "What do you do for a living?" Mostly, it is to calculate the level of respect they need to give you."

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2021
"You're going to lose a lot of friends when you start taking your life seriously" - Aaron

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2 - Deleted by TheUndercover: 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2021
I wanted to post more updates yesterday, but anti-spam bot was fighting with me.. LOL..

Anyways, we move!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (58) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.