Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi (26165 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Jerryherd: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Who gives a fvck or begged you.. just pay salaries owed
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
They should give it to those people in Asorock.
Maybe they should include those in national assembly. They need it most.
As for me, myself and I, we will be taking agbo

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Tecno66: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/yahaya-bello-i-dont-need-the-vaccine-covid-19-not-our-business-in-kogi/amp
This Yaya Bello sef. Even if it's not in his state, does he not travel to Abuja and other places?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Onelove508: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Lolz. I hate to think that I'm beginning to 'unhate' this governor.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2021
Hmmmmmm. Bello my boy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Alexgman1(m): 10:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
THIS IS ONLY GOOD THAT HAS COME OUT OF THIS MAN SINCE HAVE KNOWN HIM TO BE A GOVERNOR. HES SCARED OF GETTING THE MARK OF THE BEAST (666) ALL IN THE NAME OF VACINE.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2021
Righteousness2:
I love this guy

Honestly speaking he is the only one that deny the existence of covid19 in Nigeria.. even bill gates said we should use our money to tackle of our health care yet the elites just want to get the vaccine first in case they need to travel.

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Onelove508: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Chriskito09: 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Is buhari still alive in Edo rock
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Komu1048(m): 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2021
malcom1X:
They shouldn't give to children in schools without their parents consent

If you believe media so much you won’t travel, Fulani herdsmen are everywhere. You won’t go out, covid19 is everywhere. You won’t allow any man touch your daughter, he will abuse her. You won’t leave her with a lady as well she is a lesbian. You won’t do business, everyone is 419,yahoo,fraudster etc.

The media has cause more disunity, distrust and fear than courage, trust and unity

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by mastertek: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
He refused to join the SCAM syndicate on covid419, may he as a small conscience
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?

Your argument doesn't hold water!!
Whether a state takes covid 19 birus serious or not, it doesn't stop the impact this virus tend to cause, this is an unseen enemy and its hard to tackle, we can only project that states with higher population of older people tend to be more at risk of having a wave or at its best herd immunity, just take an example of US, or UK, the govt and health care workers work around the clock to contain the virus bt it still dealt with them, check Italy, Spain, Germany, efforts can be used to curtail and contain the spread but is only a vaccine that can eliminate it! A cousin of mine got vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine on January in the UK, any side effects No! But to the honest, I won't take the vaccine
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Oizee(f): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
potbelly:
And this one wants to become president..

I laugh in yahaya bello grin grin
is the current president any better?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by OBA117(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
duro4chang:
Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?

It's because anything you fear has power over you

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Emperor88(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
How are we to move forward when people like this rule over us?! Covid is nor your problem in Kogi, the one that is your problem how many of it have you solved?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Judybash93(m): 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
And this is the guy that wants to become president? Well, my people, it's a possibility and you know what if there's a chance that this guy can become president, please leave before it's too late. We've elected sets of incompetent narcissistic people to lead us.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by nedekid: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
duro4chang:
Hmm. It's from records at burial facilities, morgues, casket sellers etc you will know.
Try to hire eg ambulance in Lagos, kogi and other states now and you will find out the demand for them is rather high. Interview any undertaker and you will see their business is booming. There is a reason for that.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
They are hiding something from us about this covid19 vaccine and virus

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by mastertek: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Stop using UK or Us in compare to anything that happened here.

There are more evidence show that covid19 in Nigeria is very big Syndicate SCAM run by government, there is big money to share if you want to be part of the syndicate.

A lots question beg for answer on this SCAM virus. This is nigeria for God sake, not American or UK, stop comparing those countries with ours me

I can't blame all of you that swallow the lirt

Heathrow44:

Your argument doesn't hold water!!
Whether a state takes covid 19 birus serious or not, it doesn't stop the impact this virus tend to cause, this is an unseen enemy and its hard to tackle, we can only project that states with higher population of older people tend to be more at risk of having a wave or at its best herd immunity, just take an example of US, or UK, the govt and health care workers work around the clock to contain the virus bt it still dealt with them, check Italy, Spain, Germany, efforts can be used to curtail and contain the spread but is only a vaccine that can eliminate it! A cousin of mine got vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine on January in the UK, any side effects No! But to the honest, I won't take the vaccine

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by ivolt: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2021
Onelove508:
Lolz. I hate to think that I'm beginning to 'unhate' this governor.

BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I and Yahaya Bello are on the same page. I ain't taking any vaccine, if you are taking good for you but, as for Me, I and Myself; I AM NOT TAKING ANY DAMN VACCINE

duro4chang:

Freestainworld:
Nigerians are not guinea pigs, they should keep their vaccine

Nigerians are 99% of the country's problem.
This same man you guys take as hero budgeted N9.7 billion Naira for a disease that he claimed doesn't exist in Kogi.
https://www.nairaland.com/6427732/gov-bello-allocates-suspicious-n9bn#99309324

But because he agrees with your various conspiracies, he is speaking the truth you are 100% okay with him.

What should we really expect from people who believe that 5G causes coronavirus that is actually fake.

The vaccine is not even compulsory and the process of registering for it is not even simple but some conspiracist have gone on overdrive on how it will bring the end of the world. We know you are not taking but what do you gain from spreading fear and ignorance?

This "me and my family" crew will queue in the sun if the vaccine were to be a requirement for their immigration visa.

Confused bunch.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2021
ivolt:

Nigerians are 99% of the country's problem.
This same man you guys take as hero budgeted N9.7 billion Naira for a disease that he claimed doesn't exist in Kogi.
https://www.nairaland.com/6427732/gov-bello-allocates-suspicious-n9bn#99309324

But because he agrees with your various conspiracies, he is speaking the truth you are 100% okay with him.

What should we really expect from people who believe that 5G causes coronavirus that is actually fake.

The vaccine is not even compulsory and the process of registering for it is not even simple but some conspiracist have gone on overdrive on how it will bring the end of the world. We know you are not taking but what do you gain from spreading fear and ignorance?

This "me and my family" crew will queue in the sun if the vaccine were to be a requirement for their immigration visa.

Confused bunch.

I've never been a fan of Yahaya Bello but, I am on same page with him on vaccine taking. So, anything u see or say about my stance is your plate of amala. Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by miraculousGod(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2021
Poverty and insecurity kills more people than covid. yet our leaders only care about covid.
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token.my number is showing underneath this post
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by authority2006(m): 10:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
God forbid ignorant people like this one becomes the president. The same attitude that made Trump put Americans in covid-19 trouble
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Emperor88(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=duro4chang post=99638912]Come to think of it Kogi government was not taking covid-19 serious yet kogites were and are not badly affected. States that take the issue serious suffer most. What is happening?[/quote

In developed countries when people die they conduct an autopsy test, in Nigeria we blame imaginary village people....pls how many many covid 19 test do Nigeria carry out in the first instance and our many autopsy test do we do? People don't just die, people don't just first sick...we once blame some non existing gods when people were dieing of chicken pox until the whites came to our rescue.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by GentleA(m): 10:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
So you all think that the Vaccination of a Thing will go round?

Did the palliative go round?

It's a good thing We've survived without the vacine. Cos if it was to depend solely on that, even Yahaya Bello will get and keep the dose for his entire generation.

Greed is our problem!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by futurerex: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2021
marvin906:
Am trying to know between this man that says there's no covid and now rejecting vaccines and he's followers that support him who's more stupid
Are Kogites falling dead Then, you should know the stupid one by now.

2 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by potbelly(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
They are one and the same...
Oizee:
is the current president any better?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Eriokanmi: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeg make Una stop to dey push Yahaya Bello news com front-page ...
The guy is so annoying
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by Oricha79(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Pochettino:
Aboki nor wan die. grin Himsef know say na scam

Give my vaccine to Buhari biko
to you everybody from northern part of the country is aboki
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by ransomed: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2021
First time for me to be on the same page with Adoza.
I am not ready to be a guinea pig. If Buhari's political son is not ready to take it, why risk my life for people that are not worth vouching for?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
Pochettino:
Aboki nor wan die. grin Himsef know say na scam

Give my vaccine to Buhari biko
My gracious Lord! Did you just tag Bello Aboki?

R.etards too full this forum sha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.