Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi (26165 Views)

Yahaya Bello: I Will Defeat Atiku Before 2pm / Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / Makinde To Bello - I Am In Kogi To Screen PDP Candidates That Will Face You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by SmartPolician: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank for the compliment cheesy.

Proudly 5% wink

5%; that's kinda funny though.
Same here.
Can I PM you, please?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by samunaka: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/yahaya-bello-i-dont-need-the-vaccine-covid-19-not-our-business-in-kogi/amp

It's now that I know this man is empty headed, sick people don't take vaccine, it's healthy people like you and the people of kogi state that need the vaccine, you are busy wasting the state resources on your campaign to be the president of a country but yet you don't know anything about international diplomacy, do you think it is the wish of Buhari to import this vaccines
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
SmartPolician:

5%; that's kinda funny though.
Same here.
Can I PM you, please?
You can....
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by SmartPolician: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
You can....

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
cheesy
SmartPolician:

Thank you
Re: Yahaya Bello: I Don’t Need The Vaccine… COVID-19 Not Our Business In Kogi by 9jaRealist: 10:32am On Mar 07, 2021
Amotolongbo:

https://www.thecable.ng/yahaya-bello-i-dont-need-the-vaccine-covid-19-not-our-business-in-kogi/amp

DUMMY! It’s okay to risk your own life but don’t risk your poor citizens...SMH angry
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Commissions Ahmadu Bello Int'l Airport, Kebbi (PHOTOS) / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Attackers - Buhari Orders Security Agencies / Governor Nyesom Wike And His Aide Play Table Tennis (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.