Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? (1448 Views)

PDP To Lure IBB, Ekwueme, Atiku, Ciroma Ahead Of 2019 / President Jonathan, IBB & Atiku Begs Obasanjo! / Jonathan Warns Ibb, Atiku Over Inciting Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Really I'm shaking my head[/size]

President Goodluck Jonathan and his main challenger Gen Muhammadu Buhari have intensified their efforts to ensure victory at the April 16 presidential election by courting Action Congress of Nigeria strongman Bola Tinubu. ACN’s strong showing in the parliamentary polls means the party will play a crucial role in deciding who wins the presidential election.

Sources told Daily Trust yesterday that President Jonathan met with Tinubu in Lagos where he offered the ACN strongman a quarter of his cabinet posts in return for South West’s votes.

It was not clear if Tinubu had accepted the offer which would translate into millions of votes for Jonathan in the South West and guarantee him the presidency.

Gen Buhari also yesterday met with members of the Northern Political Leaders Forum who urged him to go ahead and conclude the power sharing agreement he had earlier started with Tinubu.

Buhari who flew into Abuja at noon attended the meeting which had former military President Ibrahim Babangida, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former National Security Adviser Gen Aliyu Gusau, former Inspector-General of Police M.D. Yusufu and former minister of finance Malam Adamu Ciroma in attendance.

Sources close to the meeting said Buhari had asked the group to negotiate with Tinubu on his behalf and pledged to accept the outcome.

Daily Trust further learnt that Tinubu had agreed to ask ACN’s presidential candidate Nuhu Ribadu and his running mate Fola Adeola to step down with a caveat that Buhari’s running mate Pastor Tunde Bakare will agree to step down even if after the polls.

Buhari’s CPC and ACN had entered into merger talks which later collapsed due to some irreconcilable differences like under which platform will the joint candidate run, among others

When contacted the National Publicity Secretary of the PDP Prof Rufai Ahmed Alkali said he would not comment on the issue.

But the ACN National Secretary Lawal Shuaibu said, “Tell anybody who cares to listen that there was never any meeting between Tinubu and Jonathan. But we learnt that a Lagos based entertainment guru went to beg Tinubu to help Jonathan and that is what is being peddled as you are putting it. Wait for Saturday and see.”

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16758:jonathan-buhari-woo-tinubu&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Beaf: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2011
Its the way of the World! You know, these days we fight corruption by mingling with maggots. We sift the dregs of the gutter, fish out the cabal, Ciroma, Atiku, IBB and lick their bony arses clean, its all anti-corruption. cool
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Lagosboy: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2011
Ciroma cannnot delievr any fair votes in his state except through rigging, CPC already won a senate seat in Niger , so i dont know the impact IBB will make. Atiku is not in control of Adamawa as we speak.

These guys are just heavyweights on paper, Buhari has kept them at bay for so long and his meeting with them now i dont know. Maybe to dismiss the perception of his percieved arrogance , these guys need him more than he needs them.

All said and done i could be wrong though
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2011
Lagosboy:

Ciroma cannnot delievr any fair votes in his state except through rigging, CPC already won a senate seat in Niger , so i dont know the impact IBB will make. Atiku is not in control of Adamawa as we speak.

These guys are just heavyweights on paper, Buhari has kept them at bay for so long and his meeting with them now i dont know. Maybe to dismiss the perception of his percieved arrogance , these guys need him more than he needs them.

You are wrong b'cos it shows desperation
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Wadeoye(m): 9:12am On Apr 12, 2011
If it was GEJ those ex-generals met with, Beaf will be happy to anounce that northern leaders have endorsed GEJ.

You will receive the shocker of your life on Saturday. I am waiting to see who will lay down his life for GEJ in the north on Saturday.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Lagosboy: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2011
dappssee:

You are wrong b'cos it shows desperation

Desperation on whose part the G15 who have never supported Buhari or Buhari who has always kept them at bay.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2011
At least buhari has never admitted that IBB is his father or Mentor like Jonathan. The common interest of these people is that they want Jonathan out simple
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2011
There is a report that GEJ was in talks with ACN leaders yesterday, what is he doing with rascals? He said ACN leaders are rascals in February @ his campaign in Ibadan, was he just saying it for campaign sake? what is the guarantee that all his promises is not just for campaign sake, vote wisely vote out PDP. Any meeting dat has an agenda to remove jonathan from aso rock I ll gladly endorse
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Xfactoria: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2011
dappssee:

[size=14pt]Really I'm shaking my head[/size]

President Goodluck Jonathan and his main challenger Gen Muhammadu Buhari have intensified their efforts to ensure victory at the April 16 presidential election by courting Action Congress of Nigeria strongman Bola Tinubu. ACN’s strong showing in the parliamentary polls means the party will play a crucial role in deciding who wins the presidential election.

Sources told Daily Trust yesterday that President Jonathan met with Tinubu in Lagos where he offered the ACN strongman a quarter of his cabinet posts in return for South West’s votes.

It was not clear if Tinubu had accepted the offer which would translate into millions of votes for Jonathan in the South West and guarantee him the presidency.

Gen Buhari also yesterday met with members of the Northern Political Leaders Forum who urged him to go ahead and conclude the power sharing agreement he had earlier started with Tinubu.

Buhari who flew into Abuja at noon attended the meeting which had former military President Ibrahim Babangida, former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, former National Security Adviser Gen Aliyu Gusau, former Inspector-General of Police M.D. Yusufu and former minister of finance Malam Adamu Ciroma in attendance.

Sources close to the meeting said Buhari had asked the group to negotiate with Tinubu on his behalf and pledged to accept the outcome.

Daily Trust further learnt that Tinubu had agreed to ask ACN’s presidential candidate Nuhu Ribadu and his running mate Fola Adeola to step down with a caveat that Buhari’s running mate Pastor Tunde Bakare will agree to step down even if after the polls.

Buhari’s CPC and ACN had entered into merger talks which later collapsed due to some irreconcilable differences like under which platform will the joint candidate run, among others

When contacted the National Publicity Secretary of the PDP Prof Rufai Ahmed Alkali said he would not comment on the issue.

But the ACN National Secretary Lawal Shuaibu said, “Tell anybody who cares to listen that there was never any meeting between Tinubu and Jonathan. But we learnt that a Lagos based entertainment guru went to beg Tinubu to help Jonathan and that is what is being peddled as you are putting it. Wait for Saturday and see.”

http://www.dailytrust.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=16758:jonathan-buhari-woo-tinubu&catid=2:lead-stories&Itemid=8

Let nobody make that mistake, IBB can never support Buhari. I'm sure they met with Buhari so that Jonathan can take them serious on the commitment they intend to get from him as regards 2015! Jonathan has reportedly called the bluff of them because they require him to sign a document saying he will return power to the North come 2015.

It is all a ruse!!!! IBB knows that Buhari has been looking for an opportunity to jail him for sometime now. He is too intelligent to fall for this "northern thing".
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Xfactoria: 9:28am On Apr 12, 2011
madejibo:

There is a report that GEJ was in talks with ACN leaders yesterday, what is he doing with rascals? He said ACN leaders are rascals in February @ his campaign in Ibadan, was he just saying it for campaign sake? what is the guarantee that all his promises is not just for campaign sake, vote wisely vote out PDP. Any meeting dat has an agenda to remove jonathan from aso rock I ll gladly endorse

He needs those rascals so that he can go to sleep on April 16!

The "rascal" thing is a mere political statement and Tinubu knows that too.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2011
Thank God u said it is just a politcal statement so all his promises are just politcal statements too
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Beaf: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2011
X-factoria:

Let nobody make that mistake, IBB can never support Buhari. I'm sure they met with Buhari so that Jonathan can take them serious on the commitment they intend to get from him as regards 2015! Jonathan has reportedly called the bluff of them because they require him to sign a document saying he will return power to the North come 2015.

It is all a ruse!!!! IBB knows that Buhari has been looking for an opportunity to jail him for sometime now. He is too intelligent to fall for this "northern thing".

No, its real. They have been meeting and scheming together for a while now; eg IBB gave Buhari space to hold his rally in Minna after gov Aliyu refused and after the Minna rally Buhari visited the hilltop mansion and spent hours with IBB.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2011
@beaf when did Buhari visit IBB in Minna?
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2011
^^^actually he did. i heard about that report when it came out. However, i am quite sure that Buhari knows that GEJ's father cant be trusted.
No shaking.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2011
Proof please
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by recoome(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2011
@beaf: if u use a laptop, go to thisday live and see if u can start a thread on the excess crude accounts, the story is on 'thisday live'
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2011
madejibo:

Proof please

i av more important things to do now than looking for a proof of what i know happened. it was simply a courtesy call then if i may recall during his campaigns or so. Hopefully someone else will help out on this.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2011
@Demdem pls don't say what you can not prove for the sake of time, we all know abt Jonathan admitting IBB is his mentor and father, we all saw Ribadu visting IBB but I have never read it b4 that Buhari visited IBB
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by nulldev: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2011
Lagosboy:

Double standards much? Buhari is not desperate but GEJ, Ribadu are? I remember you throwing a hissyfit when Ribadu met with IBB now Buhari is making a political statement? So it is AFTER the legislative elections he decides to make a political statement.

got jokes
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by zeeleso(f): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2011
He attended a meeting with GEJs father and Mentor. Sue him.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Xfactoria: 10:11am On Apr 12, 2011
Beaf:

No, its real. They have been meeting and scheming together for a while now; eg IBB gave Buhari space to hold his rally in Minna after gov Aliyu refused and after the Minna rally Buhari visited the hilltop mansion and spent hours with IBB.

Whichever way it is, the PDP Governors in the north hold the ace. See my analysis quoted from another thread

X-factoria:

Don't mind the Arewa jokers.

When I analyzed how the elections will turn out, some people here on NL who knows next to nothing about politics dismissed it. Now, all my predictions are coming to pass.

Some folks are ignoring the fact that, the political survival of all PDP governors in the north depends so much on Jonathan's victory this saturday. If GEJ loses (which is very unlikely) and Buhari wins, the ripple effect on the April 26 governorship and state assmblies elections in the north will be overwhelming in favour of CPC. That is why those PDP governors will leave no stone unturned to make sure that their PDP man - GEJ wins come April 26. Besides that, a good number of them are strategizing for 2015. Sule Lamido of Jigawa, Shinkafi of Katsina, Isa Yuguda of Bauchi and Babangida Aliyu of Niger are known to want to take a shot at the presidency in 2015. You can see how Sule Lamido especially has been dismissing the ethnic card being played by the Arewa guys who are largely political orphans.

Alliance or no alliance, I can see it glaringly that GEJ will win this election at first ballot.

Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2011
@Demdem pls don't say what you can not prove for the sake of time, we all know abt Jonathan admitting IBB is his mentor and father, we all saw Ribadu visting IBB but I have never read it b4 that Buhari visited IBB

guy u have the internet---google it up, must they spoon-feed you with proofs always, can't you check it yourself.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Beaf: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2011
CPC clowns talking trash as usual. Time to begin providing stvpid "explanations" as usual grin grin grin grin grin grin:

[size=14pt]How Babangida provided venue for CPC’s Minna rally[/size]
By Mike Odiegwu, Minna
Monday, 7 Mar 2011

Without the intervention of the former military dictator, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida (retd.), a presidential rally organised in Minna, Niger state, on Thursday, by the presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), would have been cancelled, investigations have revealed.

It was learnt that all hope was lost over the possibility of the CPC holding its North Central presidential campaign inauguration, which had generated concerns within the Peoples Democratic Party-led government in the state.

A source, who pleaded anonymity, said IBB provided an alternative venue that made the rally possible.

The first hiccup to the planned rally was recorded when the state leadership of the CPC raised the alarm that the government had hatched a plot to deny the party the use of the Minna Trade Fair Complex proposed for the campaign.

Though, the government had tried to distance itself from the management of the complex, many people had accused it of planning to stop the event for fear of the large followers of Buhari and to avoid using the state as the inauguration point for the CPC’s rally in the zone.

The management of the facility under the President of the state Chamber of Commerce, Mr. Abdullahi Suleiman, had claimed that the facility was booked from February 28 to March 3 and would not be available for the CPC.

However, investigations by our correspondent revealed that no activity was held at the complex on the stipulated dates.

[size=14pt]The CPC was said to have reported the matter to Babangida[/size], who immediately prevailed on the police in the state to allow the event to hold.

Babangida was said to have provided the Polo Ground in Minna for the party to hold its presidential rally as planned.

[size=14pt]It was gathered that the role played by Babangida had dispelled rumours that both generals were not in good terms and had compelled Buhari to pay him a courtesy visit after the rally.[/size]

The source said, “Buhari was not happy with the role played by the Niger State Government. He was supposed to have paid the Governor of the state, Dr. Babangida Aliyu, a courtesy visit but he directed that the item should be expunged from his itinerary.”

[size=14pt]When our correspondent contacted the Chairman of the CPC, Mr. Shuaibu Umar, he confirmed that the role of Babangida made the rally possible but failed to disclose the details[/size].

http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201103075292195
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Demdem(m): 10:16am On Apr 12, 2011
madejibo:

na wa ooo. see me see trouble.
Ok i just google Buhari, Babangida and Minna and guess what came out on first page. Hope it will satisfy your curiosity.

Buhari visits IBB in Minna
Daily Sun
E-mail Print PDF
Buhari visits IBB in Minna
By STEVE NWOSU
Saturday, December 31, 2005

In what may seem the final confirmation of the end of a 20-year-old bad blood between former head of state Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and his successor in office, General Ibrahim Babangida, the Daura, Katsina State-born Buhari Tuesday made a stop-over at the Hilltop family home of the Babangidas in Minna, Niger State.

It is the first time Buhari would be visiting the Babangidas in almost 40 years that he has known them.

Buhari whose visit has since then elicited so much excitement in the camp of the Babangidas as well as the ANPP hierarchy was received by both the former military president and his beautiful wife, Maryam.

The visit which is also the first time either Buhari or Babangida would be visiting each other at home is a direct fallout of the recent reconciliation efforts of Abia State Governor, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu. In fact, Buhari was on his way back to Kaduna from Umuahia, the Abia State capital, where he and Babangida had met with Kalu to bury their many years of mutual antagonism.

The two Generals who led the coup that toppled the civilian government of Alhaji Shehu Shagari in December 1983 have never seen eye to eye since IBB overthrew Buhari as head of state in what was considered then as a treacherous palace coup in August 1985.

In fact, it was speculated that Babangida had pulled all the corks to ensure that Buhari did not win the 2003 presidential election when he ran as the presidential flagbearer of the All Nigerian Peoples Party (ANPP).

The Babangida camp is said to believe that as a Fulani who never forgets an injustice, Buhari still bore a huge grudge against IBB. That perceived bad blood has defined the relationship between the two former heads of state for the last two decades.

Kalu in the mix
Kalu’s reconciliation of the two Generals, coming barely a week after the same Kalu had also reconciled Biafran warlord Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu and for Vice President Dr. Alex Ekwueme is another major step in the Abia Governor’s newest move to bring together political leaders, statesmen and men of goodwill to help douse the tension in the polity, especially as the country marches towards the defining 2006/2007 period.

For the first time in recent memory, Kalu, last week in Enugu, brought Ekwueme and Ojukwu together to shake hands, embrace and bury their differences to enable them concentrate more on the task of rescuing the country from the precipice than dissipating energy in egoistic battles that might not serve the country and its people any good.

An aide of the governor who was close to the recent reconciliation meetings quoted Kalu as saying that “when things begin to go amiss in a country, it is the duty of all men of goodwill to work together to save the situation”.

He, however, noted that it would take some statesmen of equal goodwill to bring these men of good will together.

According to him, this has become even more germane now that virtually everyone appears to have been silenced either by intimidation or by some other means.
The closing of ranks of these otherwise political foes, therefore, appears to be sounding the death knell on several months of free reign of political intimidation as an official state policy. It has also sounded the whistle on an era of divide and rule which seemed to have gained ascendancy in recent times, especially with the swelling opposition to the speculated third term ambition of President Olusegun Obasanjo.

In the last few months, the country had been polarized along zonal, ethnic and regional lines. “Although the presidency has pretended to be unhappy with the situation – as evidenced by the recent order of the PDP banning its governors from attending sectional meetings – the role that very government allegedly played in the organisation of the last Southern Governors and leaders summit in Enugu suggested that Aso Rock might indeed have been profitting from this division. I think it encouraged a divide and rule situation which helped to checkmate opposition to the government in Abuja,” a top political office holder from the South east told Saturday Sun.

Beyond party formation
Confronted on the fact that what might indeed be happening now is a realignment of political forces ahead of the 2007 showdown, an aide of Governor Kalu insisted that the present moves must be viewed from a broader perspective than party formation and 2007.

“The leaders agreed to put aside their individual differences and ambitions – whether real or speculated – and think Nigeria first. There is tension in the land and these people have agreed to bury their differences, as men of goodwill, to come together to ensure the survival of democracy in the country… they reviewed the situation in the country as very unhealthy and have agreed to come together to salvage it”, the aide explained

The objective
According to Dr. Kalu, the man at the centre of the reconciliations, “the aim is to ensure that tension is doused in the land… We must do everything to ensure that the military have no excuse to stage a come back into our politics again… I might be against some of the things the Obasango administration is doing, but I also know that even the worst form of Obasanjo is better than the best form of military regime”.
Kalu continues: “Anything that creates the environment for the military to come back must be resisted with all that we have,, as such a come-back would take our country back by at least another 20 years”.

The Abia State governor said that while he does not support the excesses of the Abuja government, he would not subscribe to removing it undemocratically, adding that the problem of the Obasanjo administration is rooted in the fact that the president “has surrounded himself with sycophants who don't’ really like him but are only too scared to disagree with him, these are the people misleading him”.

Waiting for Abuja’s reaction
Although Saturday Sun could not get an immediate reaction from the presidency over the new wave of reconciliations, a leader of one of the motley of groups campaigning for an IBB presidency come 2007 reasoned that “It is natural for those in power to get jittery and uneasy each time the opposition camps begin to unite. It is usually a promise of a more co-ordinated opposition. Now, no government in power would feel too comfortable with that. And I don’t think Obasanjo is – even when he too could desire that the tension in the polity is doused”.

Although Kalu was not a part to the Enugu summit of Southern governors and political leaders, he is said to be gradually creating a political earthquake of sort in the polity, with his resolution of two of the most well known personality clashes in the country. This is against the backdrop of the fact that many people and groups have failed over the years to reconcile the men.

The IBB camp equally feels this reconciliations across the country can’t have come at a better time than now when there is increasing tension over the North/South divide and the central government appears to be unwittingly opting for the divide and rule approach.

http://againstbabangida.com/Newsroom-at-AgainstBabangida.com/buhari-visits-ibb-in-minna.html
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Beaf: 10:18am On Apr 12, 2011
Now do you funky Buhari supporters want tones of evidence of meetings with Ciroma and Northern Stakeholders? Lol!
. . .This time, help yourselves with google.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Demdem(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2011
eeyah sori, that was a long time ago. Abegiii do the thing yoursef make i face my work jare.
i still insist that it was basically a courtesy call
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by madejibo: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2011
@Demdem thank God u realised but at least visit or no visit he has not admitted that IBB is his mentor, brother or father
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Beaf: 10:24am On Apr 12, 2011
Demdem:

eeyah sori, that was a long time ago. Abegiii do the thing yoursef make i face my work jare.

Yeah, they've been meeting since 2005. Mr anti-corruption as dirty as shyte. By the way, the link I posted id about a month old, and there are tonnes more from meetings with vultures like Ciroma from less than a week ago, but you clowns can help yourselves with google as I said earlier.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by zeeleso(f): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ Meeter with corrupt ppl= Mayb corrupt
     Mentee/son of corrupt ppl= Definitely, Absolutely and irredeemably corrupt.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Apr 12, 2011
madejibo:

@Demdem thank God u realised but at least visit or no visit he has not admitted that IBB is his mentor, brother or father

of cos not. Buhari is so much responsible than that when he is not daft.

Beaf:

Yeah, they've been meeting since 2005. Mr anti-corruption as dirty as shyte. By the way, the link I posted id about a month old, and there are tonnes more from meetings with vultures like Ciroma from less than a week ago, but you clowns can help yourselves with google as I said earlier.

I know beaf will extract something that will favour IBB stooge. ANyway, from what re read up there, it was a reconcilliatory meeting. Remember also that this same stooge days ago met with some rascals in lagos wink
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2011
Buhari shouldnt do this to himself not after trying his best to look clean now dance with the likes of IBB and ATIKU to get power by all means possible. what if he does not win and there goes his reputation as "mai gaskiya"? at the end of the day it looks like it is a case of power must come to the North. where are all those people saying OBJ and his cohorts tarnish Goodluck? dont IBB and Atiku tarnish Buhari.
Re: Ibb, Atiku, Ciroma & Co. Now Team Bb Players? by Pharoh: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2011
This has always been the plan right from the beginning and we are very much prepared for them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oil Minister, Her Jeweller And Their Sweetheart Deal / How Ibb,buhari,atiku And Others Sporsor Boko Haram / Who Will Deliver Us From This Goodluck? By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.