Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms (24600 Views)

Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by IgboWarlord(m): 3:34pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hope sey no be empty handed visit?..Hope sey you give that woman and her children a heavy cheque..I know it wont bring back the dead but it will help cushion the impending financial hardship seeing as the man of their house is no more..
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Coldie(m): 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2021
They are killing southerners in our farms driving us away from farming and still having the guts to stop farm supply to the south see intimidation
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ezechi24(m): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:
I read on another thread where two Igbos claiming to be Fulanis killed about 4 Ghanian girls until their true identities was uncovered and were given death sentence..

Every Yoruba needs to wake up and be alert to antics of wicked neighbors hell bent on seeing Nigeria collapse. We must not think one-way and accept that any crime of murder on our soil is automatically by Fulanis.

Some people are fond of hijacking events to push their sinister agenda all the time in Yorubaland. We must go the Ghana way show zero mercy for these wicked beings killing descendants of Odua so that war will happen and their aim of disintegration achieved.

U sound extremely foolish.... So I guess iskilu wakali is an igbo man...if u were a dog I still wouldn't buy you... Cuz you would still eat shit even if I go u biscuit bone... Bloody foolish Fulani.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by nedu666: 4:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yorubas can do something about this menace of herdsmen but would rather do nothing, pretend it's not happening just because they don't want to offend the north over 2023.
They rather endure believing that if they get they can teach fulani a lesson but what happens if buhari hands over to another fulani. Is it then they will act. Delay is dangerous
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by digital234: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
IDP Camps loading in the South West soon .

Check this

https://www.nairaland.com/6447989/fish-out-fake-idps-zulum-storms

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by EXOUSIAng: 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
SLAP44:
Keep deceiving yourself and your people while more die. Instead of you to make moves towards Yoruba independence.
If he didn't you go same you sadist will accuse him of being insensitive....
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by EXOUSIAng: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
ezechi24:

U sound extremely foolish.... So I guess iskilu wakali is an igbo man...if u were a dog I still wouldn't buy you... Cuz you would still eat shit even if I go u biscuit bone... Bloody foolish Fulani.
You are here waging your tongue, barking around.
has he not spoken the truth..
were igbos not caught in Ghana?
are criminals not taking advantage of the fulani herdsmen issue?
were there no killings all over the nation before this?
was Evans a fulani man?
now every kidnapping is fulani...
Your should avoid displaying stupidity in public...
call a spade a spade not a farm tool.
you are barking because he mentioned igbo, it is not just the igbo he only sited the most obvious example at the moment.
even the yoruba criminals are taking advantage of the situation...
has it not occured to any one that we have not heard of skull mining since the Fulani issue began, where are all the ritualists, have they stopped cos the fulanis are on rampage?
of course they have taken advantage of the situation. And it is not the Oodua alone. every region in Nigeria need to look beyond fulani herds men if they want safety
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ezechi24(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You are here waging your tongue, barking around.
has he not spoken the truth..
were igbos not caught in Ghana?
are criminals not taking advantage of the fulani herdsmen issue?
were there no killings all over the nation before this?
was Evans a fulani man?
now every kidnapping is fulani...
Your should avoid displaying stupidity in public...
call a spade a spade not a farm tool.
you are barking because he mentioned igbo, it is not just the igbo he only sited the most obvious example at the moment.
even the yoruba criminals are taking advantage of the situation...
has it not occured to any one that we have not heard of skull mining since the Fulani issue began, where are all the ritualists, have they stopped cos the fulanis are on rampage?
of course they have taken advantage of the situation. And it is not the Oodua alone. every region in Nigeria need to look beyond fulani herds men if they want safety

trash... trash.... trash.... trash.... u talking the nonsense I guess the igbos are the ones killing people in Kaduna, Kastina, sokoto, benue and Abuja... When the victims them selves calls the name fulnis on interviews...i don't know what u are saying... When did kiddnapers started The killing of poor old farmers in their farms, or when did ritualist stopped harvesting the organs of their kill.... Stop fooling ur self ND face the truth.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by EXOUSIAng: 7:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
ezechi24:

trash... trash.... trash.... trash.... u talking the nonsense I guess the igbos are the ones killing people in Kaduna, Kastina, sokoto, benue and Abuja... When the victims them selves calls the name fulnis on interviews...i don't know what u are saying... When did kiddnapers started The killing of poor old farmers in their farms, or when did ritualist stopped harvesting the organs of their kill.... Stop fooling ur self ND face the truth.
Arguing with an idiot is worse than pursing a train
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by oyeb15: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jones4190:
Here are 12 important questions and answers Nigerian are asking before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what exactly does the vaccine do?
I rest my case.

Thanks for the eye opener.
I suppose curse this our government but let me just Say God bless them cos I wonder if is not d curse they are receiving daily that's making them misbehave.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by stonemasonn: 12:19am On Mar 08, 2021
lordmans:

That incident changed my mind as well. What if things were not really as we thought.
then someone should be investigating. What is the essence of Amotekun and co?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by naijapage(f): 7:24am On Mar 08, 2021
fergie0o1:
Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi has visited the homes of two farmers, Mr Toyin Akeju and Mr. Yusuf Onuche who were found dead on their farms with gunshot wounds suspected to have been fired by suspected Fulani herdsmen.

Angry residents, comprising youths, women and the aged, chanted war songs, made bonfires and rained curses on the killers of the Customer Service two farmers just as vehicular and commercial activities were affected for a greater part of Saturday while the protesters blocked major roads in the community.

Kayode Fayemi
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ddeola: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Miyetti devils, se una don see una demons. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Uncletony(m): 6:51pm On Mar 08, 2021
MuchAdo:

Pigidiottt, you still got flogged during the 2019 elections. Have you forgotten so soon
I know you are senseless but what happened to akiolu will be a child's play if you ever try shit!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Must Place Buhari Under House Arrest In London – Reno Omokri / Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / PDP Lawmakers Fight Over Positions - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.