Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms (24601 Views)

Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Fayemi Visits Alaafin Lamidi Adeyemi After ‘Warning’ Letter / Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2021
Usual cowards!
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by BKayy: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
calcal:
The whole world is watching! I hope the IFE warlords wake up and do something instead of talking trash about Ighoho
You really believe those fairly tale
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by AmazingELixir: 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Jack005(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2021
ojasweb:

They are being paid 25,000 per month, for being STOOPID.
very useless set of urchins and miscreants.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by geemd434: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2021
Is it not yet time for the Yoruba to say enough is enough. Yorubas are really patient people.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Ellasure: 1:05pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yoruba people are pauperised under buhari and fayemi administrations. Only God almighty will deliver Yoruba people from these poverty inducing individuals

Fulani are getting richer by the day under fayemi and buhari government. Even the bush fulani are reporting billions and millions in bank account and can afford hundreds of AK-47 guns as rifles for hunting down recalcitrant Yoruba farmers.

When will Yoruba people rise up and claim their rightful positions in the commity of people? For now only the independence of Yoruba land areas from Nigeria government can ensure Yoruba progress. Continuing under fulani domination is not going to bring any good result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by blazepascal(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
welldone zir
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ScamHunter: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:
I read on another thread where two Igbos claiming to be Fulanis killed about 4 Ghanian girls until their true identities was uncovered and were given death sentence..

Every Yoruba needs to wake up and be alert to antics of wicked neighbors hell bent on seeing Nigeria collapse. We must not think one-way and think any crime is by Fulanis.

Some people are fond of hijacking events to push their sinister agenda all the time in Yorubaland. We must go the Ghana way show zero mercy for these wicked beings killing descendants of Odua so that war will happen and their aim of disintegration achieved.

You see how low you're running on intelligence? Your people are being sent on exile while your nightmare is Igbo. Soon you'll be carrying plate on queue in IDP

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Uncletony(m): 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
Pathetic fools
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Galaticos444: 1:07pm On Mar 07, 2021
mkosade:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

u can't even say R.I.P to d death u ar here advertising fake games,pls sell d games to ur family members so dey will know u ar a scammer
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Olatomiwami(m): 1:08pm On Mar 07, 2021
chiagozien:
Why are yorubas afraid of self rule?

Has Biafra inaugurated ni? Is SE not under Nigeria?
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
It's a pity, He did well. God bless him. but it shall never be well with the bullion van master, for selling out his people. for a presidential ticket. last last he won't smell aso-rock. undecided. What's the essence of being called a jagaban when you can't liberate your people, From the hands of these herdsmen. causing immensed destruction. greedy being, your wife has being in the senate for over 8years. no rival, your sister leader of all markets. Only one family. oh .. embarassed embarassed. if every nigerian leader can be this greedy, what will remain of our common wealth embarassed
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Emperor002: 1:09pm On Mar 07, 2021
Rip to d dead.Afonjas go stay here d run dem mouth lyk tap for nairaland when fulani d do d talking.S laves dat love their chains
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Heavensent01(m): 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fayemi invite these stinking miscreants on his people, during Fayose this nonsense were checkmated

just look at that young lads and young wife that these bloody terrorist put in a sad mood

may all Fulani whether innocent or not pay for the blood shedding in southwest lately
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by RapistOnBail: 1:10pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jones4190:
Here are 12 important questions and answers Nigerian are asking before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

Government: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what exactly does the vaccine do?
I rest my case.
Covid 19 is an Agenda not a Virus
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by coolcare(m): 1:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
What is the purpose of this long useless post fill with bigotry and lack science and true and verifiable information. Only the fool that watch AIT and Galaxy TV can believe this mediocre post.

Jones4190:
Here are 12 important questions and answers Nigerian are asking before considering getting vaccinated:

●"If I get vaccinated can I stop wearing a mask(s)?"

Goverment: "NO"

●"If I get vaccinated will the restaurants, bars, schools, fitness clubs, hair salons, etc. reopen and will people be able to get back to work like normal?

●"If I get vaccinated will I be resistant to Covid?"

Government: "Maybe. We don't know exactly, but probably not."

●"If I get vaccinated, at least I won't be contagious to others - right?"

Government: "NO. the vaccine doesn’t stop transmission."

●"If I get vaccinated, how long will the vaccine last?"

Government: "No one knows. All Covid "vaccines" are still in the experimental stage."

● "If I get vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?"

● "If my parents, grandparents and myself all get vaccinated can we hug each other again?"

● "So what's the benefit of getting vaccinated?"

Government: "Hoping that the virus won't kill you."

●"Are you sure the vaccine won't injure or kill me?"

●"If statistically the virus won't kill me (99.7% survival rate), why should I get vaccinated?"

Government: "To protect others."

●"So if I get vaccinated, I can protect 100% of people I come in contact with?"

● "If I experience a severe adverse reaction, long term effects (still unknown) or die from the vaccine will I (or my family) be compensated from the vaccine manufacture or the Government?"

Government: "NO - the government and vaccine manufactures have 100% zero liability regarding this experimental drug"

So to summarize, the Covid19 "vaccine"...
Does not provide immunity
Does not eliminate the virus
Does not prevent death
Does not guarantee you won’t get it
Does not stop you from passing it on to others
Does not eliminate the need for travel bans
Does not eliminate the need for business closures
Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns
Does not eliminate the need for masking

Question:
So what exactly does the vaccine do?
I rest my case.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Jostoman: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Sammerboi: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
When will our SW leaders get the balls to end this fulani jihadist bullshit. I’m worried as Yoruba man coz it’s like our territory is been conquered by these Futan Jallo bastards.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by flokii: 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

You see how low you're running on intelligence? Your people are being sent on exile while your nightmare is Igbo. Soon you'll be carrying plate on queue in IDP

You're infact the one running low on intelligence my friend.. if not you would have done a fact check of the Ghana incidence before quoting me.

You people are very wicked beings and at this point, there is no need to sugarcoat anything again.

Yorubas won't attempt to go to East or North to shoot people and disappear cowardly but I don't trust you people.

2 Likes

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2021
Really He went there to go and asked the breaved families where are the cows bah

Its yet time to stop electing coward as governor. Fayemi used his own mouth to invited the herds bastards to come and kill his people in a silly prank to look good to the bitchs called fulahrds sympathizers in damn shit called Aso Hell.

He invited them and they have come.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Uncletony(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:
I read on another thread where two Igbos claiming to be Fulanis killed about 4 Ghanian girls until their true identities was uncovered and were given death sentence..

Every Yoruba needs to wake up and be alert to antics of wicked neighbors hell bent on seeing Nigeria collapse. We must not think one-way and accept that any crime of murder on our soil is automatically by Fulanis.

Some people are fond of hijacking events to push their sinister agenda all the time in Yorubaland. We must go the Ghana way show zero mercy for these wicked beings killing descendants of Odua so that war will happen and their aim of disintegration achieved.
Cowards!
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Uncletony(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:

Every Yoruba needs to wake up and be alert to antics of wicked neighbors hell bent on seeing Nigeria collapse. We must not think one-way and accept that any crime of murder on our soil is automatically by Fulanis.

Coward!
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Ahasco(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Hello
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Cent50(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
I hold the government responsible for the killings going on in different parts of the country. They should protect the lives and property of Nigerians. APC government is the worst.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Uncletony(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:

You're infact the one running low on intelligence my friend.. if not you would have done a fact check of the Ghana incidence before quoting me.

You people are very wicked beings and at this point, there is no need to sugarcoat anything again.

Yorubas won't attempt to go to East or North to shoot people and disappear cowardly but I don't trust you people.

You can go and I die. It was the igbos that started Sasha market crisis, go hug transformer you coward!. Any day a Yoruba man will raise even a finger on any Igbo, that will be the end of your useless ethnic group.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by ScamHunter: 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:

Really? So how does what happened in Ghana relate to this thread? You're I sinuating that it's Igbo and not Fulani sending Yorubas on exile? That's why I said your brain has a leak. Why not proffer solution on how to stop the killers of your people instead of roping in Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Born2Breed(f): 1:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
grin

Its now Bororo herdsmen.
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
Yeye fayemi! You didn't visit the farmer while alive na when him don die. God forbid bad things! Stop the TERROIST, you said "NO" that ekiti is their home. Oya naa..
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by shilliong: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
SLAP44:
Keep deceiving yourself and your people while more die. Instead of you to make moves towards Yoruba independence.

Why
Re: Kayode Fayemi Visits The Homes Of Two Farmers Killed On Their Farms by Jack005(m): 1:27pm On Mar 07, 2021
flokii:

Yoruba ronuuu grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Northern Govs Push For Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Don't Appointing Mohammed Abubakar As Minister - CFCI To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.